IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus that's where I found the info that the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...it was on that billboard that had only the suspect on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have the feeling he left a piece of clothing at the murder scene. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

They found phones?

Yes. They said the images and video they are witholding that "nightmares are made of" came from Liberty's phone. They are calling her a "hero" for her ability to document what she did. We would have NO IDEA who to look for if not for Liberty's phone history.

But, if Libby already found the geocache a few days before, then she wouldn't need direction to go down the hill to find it, right? I am not saying geocache guy isn't bridge guy, but I think his down the hill was more sinister than that.
But maybe to show them an additional cache down the hill and around the bend

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yes. They said the images and video they are witholding that "nightmares are made of" came from Liberty's phone. They are calling her a "hero" for her ability to document what she did. We would have NO IDEA who to look for if not for Liberty's phone history.
Again..its has not been reported they have any phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I shudder to think if she didn't have the phone handy, or had left it somewhere, etc. What an amazing young woman to be able to think about the phone in that situation. I don't know if I would have been able to, or many other people.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

This has not been confirmed by LE.

How do you think they got the audio? How do you think they got the video "nightmares are made of" that they are not releasing? They said Liberty is a hero for her ability to document this horrific event. How would they have got that information? Also people are asking what types of phones and how Liberty would have activated her phone's video/audio features. Phones have been spoken of being the place the best evidence has come from and they specifically mention Liberty's phone.

When I look at the pictures I see a hoodie, but the hood is down, The guy appears to be wearing a camo ball cap withe the bill of the cap in a tight U shape that was popular years back. This is done so you do not have to wear sun glasses. It shades your eyes from the top and both sides, It is also a clue to his age.

We should not forget that LE may well have seen and LIKELY has seen much more video then WE have seen. Therefore what they said to us cannot be discarded or distorted. They did say that he was wearing a hoodie. They did not say he was wearing a cap. Which just makes me tend to believe we are seeing his "hair" and a "part" at the crown.

If there.was no sexual assault. (We.don't know if there was) what would be the reason to kill them?

Part Two of Gray Hughes YouTube videos re: locations of suspect and victims and overview of the locations involved

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]
Thank you so very much. This has been the most valuable thing I've watched since this case started. It really gives an idea of the terrain, locations and more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How do you think they got the audio? How do you think they got the video "nightmares are made of" that they are not releasing? They said Liberty is a hero for her ability to document this horrific event. How would they have got that information? Also people are asking what types of phones and how Liberty would have activated her phone's video/audio features. Phones have been spoken of being the place the best evidence has come from and they specifically mention Liberty's phone.

I personally do believe Libby's phone was at the site. BUT, LE has not confirmed it was. As has been said a thousand times, the information COULD have come from the Cloud. I think that's unlikely, but it's possible.

And, as I said a couple of posts ago, it does not even matter at this point because it's not getting anyone closer to the identifying the killer. Yes, we all know that Libby recorded something with her phone. And that's awesome because it will eventually lead to the killer. The phone's actual whereabouts matters very little.

I think we should move on from this topic of whether or not the phone was at the crime scene.

Thanks. I should have said I'm on an android tablet. I am not seeing report, only like, reply, and follow.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
When I tap a post, I get three dots aligned in the right hand corner. If I click on that, I get numerous options.

82d264b4c59120122efd5160f4ee2636.jpg

JMO there are 2 photos.
One no hood just his hair
Next he has hood up.
Legs are different in both photos.
That's what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online