IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree! Could be something else in the photo that LE would pinpoint! Lots of other people in that

I read a post here yesterday that said the police searched under the bridge. Was it the ground or the actual bridge itself? Also, how do we know that information? Did someone tip them off to the geocache that was/is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC there were tweets from reporters who were there who showed images and commented to the fact that LE was there searching that area, but there is no information either way as to whether they knew about the geocaching cache that was there or whether they would've looked for it if they did, etc. LE was definitely back at the bridge searching though, we have MSM photos showing it, I know that much is verified.

Also the power and control angle of the perp is buggin me. Always assumed he was a transient. If not maybe it is someone in the community higher up, someone driven to be in power. That would be very sad.

Someone on this current thread posted questions regarding Libby's phone being an Iphone or Droid and the difficulty of quickly pushing video to capture BG. I've been thinking about that too. If she had an Iphone, I wonder if she just pushed Voice Memos. That's a standard icon on my phone and would be very easy. Maybe it recorded the entire interaction they had with him? Plus, I think the video recording only records for a short period before timing out?

On iPhone, you can get to your camera without even unlocking your phone.

It will run until you stop it or your phone dies, but if you don't stop it and your phone dies, it won't save.

I posted about the significance of that tree about 4 threads ago but it didn't draw much attention then. Maybe your resurrection of the idea will generate more.

Please, please, pretty please use "reply with quote" so we know what you mean. Starting a post with "Wow, I agree" leaves me wondering what it is you agree with. THANKS!

Someone on this current thread posted questions regarding Libby's phone being an Iphone or Droid and the difficulty of quickly pushing video to capture BG. I've been thinking about that too. If she had an Iphone, I wonder if she just pushed Voice Memos. That's a standard icon on my phone and would be very easy. Maybe it recorded the entire interaction they had with him? Plus, I think the video recording only records for a short period before timing out?
Also on android two quick presses on the home button and you're in camera mode without unlocking the phone

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IIRC there were tweets from reporters who were there who showed images and commented to the fact that LE was there searching that area, but there is no information either way as to whether they knew about the geocaching cache that was there or whether they would've looked for it if they did, etc. LE was definitely back at the bridge searching though, we have MSM photos showing it, I know that much is verified.

Are those pictures in the media thread?

On iPhone, you can get to your camera without even unlocking your phone.

It will run until you stop it or your phone dies, but if you don't stop it and your phone dies, it won't save.

Ya, you're right when you swipe up. But you still have to move it from the default photo to video. I guess either option still requires some maneuvering if it's locked or not.

Ya, you're right when you swipe up. But you still have to move it from the default photo to video. I guess either option still requires some maneuvering if it's locked or not.

Mine is swipe right once, left once; I could get to video without pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Mine is swipe right once, left once; I could get to video without pulling my phone out of my pocket.

yep mine's a 5s and I push the home button, swipe left to open the camera, and swipe right to change it from photo to video. opposite of yours, but just as fast and easy. tapping the record button on hte screen without being able to see it would be challenging for me but my daughter (14 yo) has the muscle memory to hit it without even looking every time. Mine will record until it runs out of space on the hard drive, then ends and saves itself. However if I record video until the phone's BATTERY runs out, the video will end and I THINK it will NOT save.

Pretty sure that's a decent sign that it was the hard drive that ran out of space, not the battery that ran out of juice. Not sure that's helpful anyway but just where my brain is at right now. Trying to find any little tiny thing that could be helpful. Feeling rather helpless though.

I think LE should release more audio and a video of him walking on the bridge (assuming they took his picture from a video). I think it could possibly convince someone who may suspect someone they think is him, if they see a video of his gait. It may just lead to the identity of the perp. I think LE is withholding valuable information that could lead to someone identifying this guy.

If I have learned anything from the Missy Bevers case, I honestly don't think it would help. I think the less info the give results in a wider pool of possible suspects. He could be walking funny because he is on a shifty old railroad bridge, and someone could rationalize a possible lead away by saying "well Billy doesn't walk like that".

I respectfully disagree... Common Sense has to prevail when calling in a tip... If a person needs to visit NUMEROUS websites looking for someone to tell them "How Great They Are" for sending in a tip....well, I have to wonder what their true motivation is?

What could be the motivation other than possibly providing a tip to help find a murderer?

I posted about the significance of that tree about 4 threads ago but it didn't draw much attention then. Maybe your resurrection of the idea will generate more.

It was one of the reasons I joined WS - I felt that tree was unusually shaped enough to be a valuable tool to help determine where everybody was. I just didn't know how to find it.

I respectfully disagree... Common Sense has to prevail when calling in a tip... If a person needs to visit NUMEROUS websites looking for someone to tell them "How Great They Are" for sending in a tip....well, I have to wonder what their true motivation is?

You always capitalize Common Sense, and last time you did that, within moments a poster named "Common Sense" came and posted stuff that got the moderators to shut it down and review it. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again, LOL, it's like summoning magic! (sorry for the moment of levity).

Anyway, not a debatable point as the instructions in the opening post of every thread are very clear, and are written by the admins/moderators of this site. They instruct us to call in the tips and quit talking about them on the board so I for one am going to follwo that direction and no longer address posts like this. Thanks for being a contributor! :)

I didn't necessarily read that as "open casket". They said they walked past momentoes and photos on the way to visit the families.

Here's an article that does specify open caskets.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_4b1989d8-f7db-11e6-9f4b-ff5056c72de5.html

Music played while weeping mourners – many of them teenagers – filed past the white, open caskets of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, and talked with their family members on the floor of the school gymnasium. Many people brought flowers or mementos. Large photos of the girls were mounted on easels along the path to the caskets.

I'm very concerned that maybe literally every other second of the audio has at least one girl's voice in it, and don't want to think about what that would sound like. :( But think that may be why they released what they did- maybe it was the only seconds of hte audio that wasn't too disturbing or upsetting. :(

Without giving more information that can be useful they're letting the guy move freely among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper