IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. And people post when they've just had success in finding a cache and if it was good/bad, easy/hard. I said this yesterday....stocking a cache with something really good, then posting about it, would be a perfect way of luring someone to an isolated area to harm them.
OMG! I didn't realize there was so much evil in this world. Thanks to all LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies, volunteers, medical personnel, and everyone else, including sleuthers, who are involved in this case (and others), and prayers for the families of these sweet, innocent young girls.

LE did ask anyone who had seen someone throwing a backpack away to report it, but nothing about a phone or phones.

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

I remember that! Great catch. I wonder why that wasn't repeated at the "BIG" presser the other day? Could be they found it on subsequent searches of area? I think either they are sure one of the girls had one that is unaccounted for, OR the recordings we are not privy to may imo have the perp directing one if the girls to retrieve rope or tape or something from his "pack" while he was physically restraining the other. (I really hate imagining what is on portions we haven't heard. I hope we NEVER learn for families sakes).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Also,in another thread there was a 'duffle bag' mentioned.
..that were in Logansport that might have saw somebody walking, hitchhiking-- if they saw a duffle bag laying somewhere, anything. We're just reaching out for people that saw anything within that distance," Riley said. Could they have found or does the man in photo have a pack or bag hidden in his bulky coat?
http://www.wthr.com/article/tips-pou...ouble-homicide

Again thank you to the first time posters.It really helps to have your fresh eyes and comments posted to the thread.

I noticed a new poster worried about if his post was helpful or not;I find a fresh prospective extremely helpful.

:welcome2:

:cow:

I'm thinking you mean horrific as in gruesome, torturous or bloody. I hate even using those words in a case with kids but I hope whatever happened to them it was very quick so they didn't hurt.

I can't imagine anything would upset/horrify the relatives of the girls any more than burying their loved ones already has. Except maybe never knowing who did it because investigators refused to release information which could have led to the capture of the perpetrators...

I disagree. Imagine there a shot of his smiling face? Or some evil twisted expression? Or it has blood all over it? Not saying I agree with not releasing it, but there are some disturbing possibilities imo.

They've said for a fact they have more video and they could release more but they hope they don't have to. The quote and link is in a previous post of mine in this same thread.

Unless you mean you know that, but think it's simply not true (which would explain why you said "bluffing" now that I think about it). Which is fine just wans't sure if you knew that or if you thought people were simply speculating that there's nothing else usable/releasable. I personally think they could crop other subsequent parts of this video to release additional images of him but the stuff they'd have to show us would just lead to a lot of speculation about what was also happening in the cropped areas which would be sensitive and/or disturbing. Likewise I do believe they cannot release audio without there being the girls or other upsetting sounds in the clip, aside from this little bit.

JMO

IMO the reason why they hope they don't have to release more is because it would be too traumatic for the families. I honestly think that's it...I think the G sound that was cut off in the audio blip we got was GET DOWN THE HILL and from that point on it went badly....

I wonder if he had a change of clothes - hence reference to the backpack and/or evidence possibly left at the scene leading to a quick identification as a suspect. So, maybe his jeans were no longer wet.

I know the homeowners at the home was searched were cleared but is the home in such proximity that footprints could have lead them to that property and thus justifying a search warrant?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
The home that was searched is NOT the home on the property that the girls were found. It's not close by from what I have gathered. HTH.

How does that spell horrific IMO that's a bluff... they would never release the sounds of them being killed and for good reason it wouldn't help anything do if there is more to his voice on the audio then why not give us more to identify the FBI can take snip it's of a conversation and let us her the male without hearing the girls am I really the only person thinking this?
because there probably isnt more without some sort of screaming, not everything the police say or do is a bluff. its really not that simple, i think in your head you're making it more simplistic then it truly is, they can not edit the audio/video too much or a future defense team will rip it apart and if they identity someone based on something edited it'll fall apart too. they have to think of more then just catch the guy. every report has said it was clear it was a homicide when the bodies where found, that to me, plus the comments given tells me it was horrific.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Two baby girls regardless of how they were murdered is horrific to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no disrespect you just proved my point 😊 horrific is a subjective word that does not give us any concrete evidence on the cod or even point us in a reasonable direction

You're right. According to our timeline thread they were scheduled to be picked up at 5:30. I'll correct my other post as well.

I believe they were to be picked up between 3 and 330 pm. The police were called at 530 pm.

Honestly I hope they don't ever release the actual video at least the part of them being killed ( assuming its all on there) because 1) as you said no good will come from it 2) it could give sick ppl out there ideas 3) I would hate that if that were my child and everyone available to Google and watch her murder.

Have billboards been set up around any of these schools ?
http://www.collegesimply.com/colleges-near/indiana/delphi/
[h=3]List of colleges and universities near Delphi, Indiana[/h] There are 7 colleges within 50 miles of Delphi. Located in Indiana with a population of 2,893, the closest colleges are ranked by distance from Delphi. The nearest college is Harrison College Lafayette at a distance of 13.9 miles from Delphi center. This directory is inclusive of nearby two and four year schools, both public and private

I believe they were to be picked up between 3 and 330 pm. The police were called at 530 pm.

Correct. They were reported missing to LE at 5:30. By then family had already been looking for them.

Two baby girls regardless of how they were murdered is horrific to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, besides being aware that your in danger and the fact that it wasn't instantaneous to initial contact, AND there were two victims do one went first.....THIS to me is the epitomy of torture. Mental. Also, LE finding two young girls deceased in the woods is PLENTY Horrific regardless if they looked like sleeping beauties. I dunno, just my personal thoughts on this matter of whether or not the murders were "HORRIFIC" or not.

because there probably isnt more without some sort of screaming, not everything the police say or do is a bluff. its really not that simple, i think in your head you're making it more simplistic then it truly is, they can not edit the audio/video too much or a future defense team will rip it apart and if they identity someone based on something edited it'll fall apart too. they have to think of more then just catch the guy. every report has said it was clear it was a homicide when the bodies where found, that to me, plus the comments given tells me it was horrific.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

That makes no sense to me. If they alter the audio video for the public to make an identification why would that compromise the case unless they done have concrete evidence to convict with?

You're right. According to our timeline thread they were scheduled to be picked up at 5:30. I'll correct my other post as well.
Really? I thought it was 330. Searching commenced at 530. I think....

But they already know.

Also, it's much less alarming to ask for help.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

To play devil's advocate to this thought...
Most children are taught at the age of 3 or 4 to not talk to strangers.
"My puppy is lost. Can you help me find him?"

IMO The video can't be long or of good quality because the pic of the perp is the best one they got same for the audio to say the audio is so horrific they can't share anymore to me is a leap if there was a lot more audio then they would have a better idea of how many people were involved. they could say at least two males or something to that effect... IMO Le is bluffing and they have all their cards on the table which is why the Billboards are going up that's a lot of money ... why not just release more info ??? Occams Razor

I'm going to try to say this within the TOS. In my opinion (and having local ties) the police have way more than they are sharing with the public. They know the manner of death. The public does not. They know how they were found. The public does not. They know what was and was not at the crime scene. The public does not. They know the time of death for both girls. The public does not.

There is a GREAT deal the police and FBI know that the general public does not.

If statistics are to be believed, a third of our nation's children are living in homes with rapists and pedophiles.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Most recent stats suggest 1 in 10 children will be sexually abused. 90% of the time it is by someone they know and stats range between 40-70% of the known person is a caregiver (parental role). A very small percentage of those is due to true pedophilia but it does exist. Other mental health diagnoses are more common and most of the time it is a power control dynamic. That said, it is less common that sexual abuse or assault leads to murder but given what we know about domestic violence and the power- control cycle, it is not uncommon for the violence time increase in intensity.

IMO, if this man is not a SK, he has a history of other violent offenses- not necessarily criminal charges, though, as we know the majority of assaults that occur, especially by someone we love and care about, go unreported. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member