IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought about the white object around BG's neck. Could it be a pair of goggles he used for riding through the woods on an ATV (possibly parked down in the wooded area)? Something perhaps like this? smith_ridgeline.jpg

MOO

I couldn't figure what it could be at first, then when my son & his friends took a look at the pics the first thing they said was "he's smoking, that's smoke!". They pointed out how the white stuff is all the way up near BG's mouth area. After they pointed this all out to me I'm inclined to agree with them.

Here's a cropped clip of the image my son made & circled so I could see what they meant about the white going up to near where his mouth is.
attachment.php

Please tell them we send our thanks for their opinions. I agree that BG is holding a cig between his lips but he is keeping his hands in his pockets as he walks.

The white matter under his chin I've always thought took on the shape of a plastic bag handle. Someone mentioned it could be a white cord. I will consider that option for certain. I still believe that he is carrying a bottle of labeled liquor inside his jacket. I pray they were passed out when anything serious occurred.

The loopy white object seems important looped right in front of him. And where on his body is that white loop of cord leading as it drops behind the layers of clothing that he is wearing? Wonder what is attached on the other end of the white cord? Somewhere on his body? His possible stashes of various weapons is startling.

Not sure what the what is but here is one of his:

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

Just breathtaking, incredible, thanks for bringing this fwd, Jax49.

Has a profile of the perp been done? Seems to me to be a local person who would know the area or at least be somewhat familiar with the area? He looks like a middle class guy or working class guy to me, IMHO. He appears to be well feed, so not like a drifter as I would guess a drifter would be skinny, no? He also appears to be potentially a hunter, farmer?? Definitely not a health fanatic.

All JMHO.
Great summary! Agreed that LE have been all over the place with their comments. Remember the initial, "Our community are smart and they'll know what's going on" type thing, like, "we know that you know we just can't arrest them yet". Now it appears they have NO IDEA and whether that's true it not it's certainly the impression they're giving. Must be terrifying for that community.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At 2:25 the reporter says "Police believe the killer or killers may even have been camping in these woods."

[video=youtube;YH3EL8mUQ4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH3EL8mUQ4g[/video]

(eta: ugh on the comments, some people are such freakin idiots, "Trumps fault..." Unbelievable...)

Not sure if this helps anyone or not but here's a 3 minute video I made explaining the geography of the CS and how it correlates with what we know and what some have speculated. May help provide a better visual. [video=youtube;SapOh3AekeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SapOh3AekeA[/video]

It does help. I adore visuals. Thank you.

@ 1:23, the possible route taken is shown by the red line that goes down a steep hill to the edge of Deer Creek. Abby was wearing blue jeans and black fabric high top sneakers that are not conducive for sloshing through a creek for 1/2m. Isn't there another way down the hill without walking in the creek for half of the time to end on the property where the girls were discovered?

Not sure if this helps anyone or not but here's a 3 minute video I made explaining the geography of the CS and how it correlates with what we know and what some have speculated. May help provide a better visual. [video=youtube;SapOh3AekeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SapOh3AekeA[/video]

Just fantastic stuff. Thank you, pzkcmo.

The pervs/flashers I've seen mentioned here have nothing at all to do with this case. They were in Indianapolis, which is well over an hour from Delphi.

There are hundreds of miles of trails in Indiana which are named Monon. The name comes from the Monon Railway. Also, for those not from this area, it's pronounced MO-non, not mo-NON as I heard a reporter on one of the crime shows pronounce it. There is also a small town named Monon, and there is a factory there that makes trailers (semi truck trailers). It used to be Monon Trailers, but was sold to Vanguard several years ago.

Here is a map of the trails, Delphi is the one left-center that's by itself:
attachment.php

Attachments

• monon.jpg
    monon.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 505
Look at the picture of the older man arrested. The same bulbish nose,same beard.

Going to bed- pls delete if this violates any rules- it is from msm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess they've been ruled out?

The pervs/flashers I've seen mentioned here have nothing at all to do with this case. They were in Indianapolis, which is well over an hour from Delphi.

There are hundreds of miles of trails in Indiana which are named Monon. The name comes from the Monon Railway. Also, for those not from this area, it's pronounced MO-non, not mo-NON as I heard a reporter on one of the crime shows pronounce it. There is also a small town named Monon, and there is a factory there that makes trailers (semi truck trailers). It used to be Monon Trailers, but was sold to Vanguard several years ago.

Here is a map of the trails, Delphi is the one left-center that's by itself:
attachment.php

Hopefully the FBI has been able to successfully pull all license and weight records on that hwy 65.

I saw this on youtube and thought it was excellent. Thank you so much!

I found it interesting that the RSO currently living in Delphi, who has an eerie similar appearance to the BG lived in Minnesota in 2012. Straight shot down to the area where Lizzy and Lyric were murdered in Iowa. Coincidence??
7075e9a285e0ad5290a3e096f48cda45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staring at the map, there's got to be a specific reason they mentioned the Hoosier Heartland Highway...

Eta: looking for the quote, can't find it in the media thread, the one about the "duffle bag". I'll find it, gah.

Staring at the map, there's got to be a specific reason they mentioned the Hoosier Heartland Highway...

It's really the only "major" (and I use that term lightly) highway to go through Delphi, and it's the most direct route to I-65. You can certainly get to I-65 via other routes but they're tiny country roads with lots of stops and tiny towns to go through --- not roads a trucker would want to tackle if he were in his rig.

Thanks again to all locals for your contributions.

I have just sent a shout out to 2 geographic profliling enthusiasts here on WS who know Rossmo's formula and hoping to hear back from them or see them here soon.

Everyone wears a smart watch, fit bit etc nowadays

I assure you "everyone" does not. I've said all along that this guy dresses like my husband, probably has a manual labor job like my husband, is probably my husband's age range (47), my husband also is not tech savvy enough to have thought to check the girls' pockets fo ra running cell phone and destroy it, as this perp also didn't do, and my husbad also uses a flip phone and wears a watch.

My husband is not the murderer, for many reasons, LOL (not the least of them being that he was sitting in court on jury duty when they went missing) ... but fact is that guys his age who work with their hands and don't "do" computers/technology are not going ot be caught dead wearing a freakin fit bit LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214