IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It blew me away when it became clear that the voice may or may not belong to BG. Are they suggesting there are others with BG involved in these heinous murders? That is not what they said when the audio was released. Was it? We need some straight up answers. Who would be with BG and where are pictures of others? Do they possess DNA from two men?

Are there only two crime scenes? The kidnapping on the High Bridge and the little girls discovered the next day with nowhere else in between? If the encounter began at 2:07pm, then BG had until 3 or 3:30 which was their appointed pick up time, before anyone would be suspicious. Did he lead them to the cemetery?

BBM - yes since the moment they released the audio and pictures they've stated that they are naming the guy in the photos as a suspect, and additionally they have audio that may or may not be the same man, who they want to identify the voice of.

They've ALWAYS said, don't look at the photos and think to yourself "I know that voice BUT it belongs to someone who isn't that guy in the pics".... they've ALWAYS said.. .CALL it in, the voice may not BE the guy in the pics.

It's really the only "major" (and I use that term lightly) highway to go through Delphi, and it's the most direct route to I-65. You can certainly get to I-65 via other routes but they're tiny country roads with lots of stops and tiny towns to go through --- not roads a trucker would want to tackle if he were in his rig.

Thanks, and I hear ya :) Still wondering though if there's something more specific they have been able to determine as far as his exit route, etc...something we don't know...

Are there any videos or graphics here that examine look at potential exit rotes from where the girls' bodies were left? Tia. Sorry for any rehash.

Eta: I meant to add "towards Logansport" in the above post referencing their specific mention of the highway, ( I think thats what I remember from the quote anyway).

attachment.php

This was a picture posted awhile back, dose anyone see a cig in his mouth,I dont think so... You can find anything you want when people mess with pics..

After considering many different options and even thinking for a while he could have a puppy or something stuffed in there, i'm convinced now that it's just the light/shadow reflection along with poor image quality. I still think his right hand is not in the pocket and is gripping something and it does look like there could be something stuffed in the pockets/jacket. I also notice the colour of the brown patch by his right hip and 'hood' change tones together in the two different pictures. So this leads me to believe that there is no fannypack(or bumbag in my country) but it is the lower part of a hoodie and on his head is the hood of this.

I can tell you exactly what this is. It's a piece of BG's jacket. I tried to find an example of this but I can't so I'm going to try to explain.

When news shows put up a vertical photo from a cell phone, they often use the exact same pic as the background, only slightly blurred, and enlarged. That's because the pic doesn't cover the whole screen the way a horizontal photo would, so they use that as background rather than a plain background.

This image looks to be taken from the Inside Edition footage. I think if you'll watch it you'll see what I mean.

There's another version in which that's true, but it's not THIS version.

Here's the other version with those overlaps outlined:

bridgeguy.JPG

After considering many different options and even thinking for a while he could have a puppy or something stuffed in there, i'm convinced now that it's just the light/shadow reflection along with poor image quality. I still think his right hand is not in the pocket and is gripping something and it does look like there could be something stuffed in the pockets/jacket. I also notice the colour of the brown patch by his right hip and 'hood' change tones together in the two different pictures. So this leads me to believe that there is no fannypack(or bumbag in my country) but it is the lower part of a hoodie and on his head is the hood of this.

Whether its a hood or not is irrelevant...but if you look at the original image the entire left side of his face is in shadow...when you invert the image it appears to be a hood...When I cleaned up the images earlier on it was more apparent that it was a camo style hat.

Does anyone know why they'd use so many billboards? (6,000 across 43 states). What's the significance of that? What does that mean?

High, high priority and imminent threat, imo.

And they think he can be anywhere. Or someone who might knows who he is might be anywhere.

Which reminds me of Baby Grace was it? Her grandmother recognized the sketch of the UID; she was far away from Galveston where the little girl was found.

how do you enlarge it?

On a computer (not phone) you can enlarge any picture by right clicking on it and choosing "view picture" and then pressing ctrl and the plus sign over and over - it enlarges with each tap. Make them smaller with ctrl and the minus sign. I'm always making everything larger and sometimes even broadcast my laptop to my 40 inch TV screen so that I can see as much as possible.

JMO Phones are not meant for web browsing IMO so I rarely if ever try to use it that way. I'm not a fan of dumbed down apps either (just compare real facebook on a computer to the mobile version to see what I mean).

I take it noone else was out hiking or walking on that trial on that day.? Seems like it would be a popular spot. I just can't believe that he wasn't seen by someone. How can that be?

On a computer (not phone) you can enlarge any picture by right clicking on it and choosing "view picture" and then pressing ctrl and the plus sign over and over - it enlarges with each tap. Make them smaller with ctrl and the minus sign. I'm always making everything larger and sometimes even broadcast my laptop to my 40 inch TV screen so that I can see as much as possible.

JMO Phones are not meant for web browsing IMO so I rarely if ever try to use it that way. I'm not a fan of dumbed down apps either (just compare real facebook on a computer to the mobile version to see what I mean).

(Hope you're feeling better, GGE. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news this morning re: Foxfire's passing. :therethere:)

I wish we had something like RSO list in the UK. We might do actually but I never heard if we have

Whether its a hood or not is irrelevant...but if you look at the original image the entire left side of his face is in shadow...when you invert the image it appears to be a hood...When I cleaned up the images earlier on it was more apparent that it was a camo style hat.

I think the problem here is in the way pictures are enchanced/altered. Many different factors including zooming in and light/shadow can dramatically alter the perception. I agree your picture does resemble a camo style hat, but I am not convinced that is what is there. I would love to see an expert analysis of these photos and i'm sure some will appear on the news etc. soon.

Just want to put this out there for those wondering about the girls parent not being on sm, Liberty lived with her father and had recently moved back in the area, Abigail had been raised by her grandparent/s since she was three, this is a reason why there is a lack of involvement on sm with the parents. I can't link at the time but google search will tell you this like it told me. :) early on i read article where Abby's grandfather had said he was not only a grandfather but her father as well, that kinda told me then that she had been raised by him. Not sure about a grandmother present. Jmo my heart hurts he him and Abby's Dad, i'm sure they did the best they could. :(

I'm curious: Are family members of victims given that information? I understand not making it public, but I assume parents would be desperate to know how their child died and what they went through before their death. Then again, if authorities only told immediate family it would snowball from there, and with social media it would quickly become public knowledge.

I too wondered about this. Hoping the answer is somewhere here (so many posts)... Have there been cases where COD was kept from the family?

Just want to put this out there for those wondering about the girls parent not being on sm, Liberty lived with her father and had recently moved back in the area, Abigail had been raised by her grandparent/s since she was three, this is a reason why there is a lack of involvement on sm with the parents. I can't link at the time but google search will tell you this like it told me. :) early on i read article where Abby's grandfather had said he was not only a grandfather but her father as well, that kinda told me then that she had been raised by him. Not sure about a grandmother present. Jmo my heart hurts he him and Abby's Dad, i'm sure they did the best they could. :(

It was Libby who was raised by her grand parents.

(Hope you're feeling better, GGE. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news this morning re: Foxfire's passing. :therethere:)

Thank you, and honestly there probably wasn't anyone else who I'd have rather heard it from... you and carbuff have been around at least as long as me and we gravitate towards similar cases, same with LaborDayRN whose name I"ve always remembered, and some others... so it feels like I"m in a "safe place" with friends/family here, which is where I'd want to find out. When I watched the LISK tv series On Demand a week or so ago I was thinking "oh there's hawkshaw, but why isn't foxfire in on this?" and now I know. I just wish I'd come back and said hello to him one more time. Or thanked him. anything. Most people I interact with regarding missing persons cases are women, there have only been three men who I've felt a kinship with in this regard and two died in the past few months, and their insight was just so valuable to me. ugh. sorry for the off-topic post, everyone.

I too wondered about this. Hoping the answer is somewhere here (so many posts)... Have there been cases where COD was kept from the family?

Family members are generally given basic info rather than detailed. This is done to protect information and to spare the family grief. It is usually the same with medical cases. It sounds better to say that the person died in the hospital, rather than the back of an ambulance, even if that is actually the case.

I wish we had something like RSO list in the UK. We might do actually but I never heard if we have

We even get a notice in the mail if a RSO is moving into our area, which includes their picture and booking information/arrest information or whatever, and the address/area they're moving into. I haven't received one in years or I'd scan one to show you.

I just wish that certain situations were classified differently. My sons (in their early 20s now) went to school with a boy who was accused of statutory rape because he was 19 and his girlfriend was 16 and her parents pressed charges - he's now a RSO and it will follow him the rest of his life.

We even get a notice in the mail if a RSO is moving into our area, which includes their picture and booking information/arrest information or whatever, and the address/area they're moving into. I haven't received one in years or I'd scan one to show you.

I just wish that certain situations were classified differently. My sons (in their early 20s now) went to school with a boy who was accused of statutory rape because he was 19 and his girlfriend was 16 and her parents pressed charges - he's now a RSO and it will follow him the rest of his life.

Similar story. 16 year old friend was provided alcohol, condoms by 13 y/o's mother. He had sex with 13 y/o and her 13 y/o friend.

Girl came home hung over, told her parents what happened. The girls mom gets off free and clear, he spent 7 years in prison and is an RSO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a whole sub-culture of the geocaching - like everything else.

I am wondering if Libby was using her sister's geo account to get geo coordinates with, as some of the postings seem different.

I think it's as good of an angle as any others in this case.

Hoping for something to break tomorrow.

Also I hope the police and FBI look at the Indiana public geocache Facebook page. It is an old page with not much activity. .Look at the 'likers' and look at their friends. Not saying any are the suspect but just saying just as not to leave an rock unturned. I am sure they must have done this already. I have learnt from this case that so many men have similar feature and false accusations have awful consequences. Plus it is not likely the suspect would have an open public profile I still feel bad for giving too much detail on someone I felt looked similar even though there have been very coincidences since ...others had already tipped the police on it. Have I broken the rules again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway