IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Very specific gait. Can see right foot turn out when stepping.

Could be, but remember that this bridge surface has large open spaces between the planks and some of the planks are really rotted away. I doubt that anyone would have a normal gait on that thing.

Or maybe it has a crease if he has to fold it up in a pocket, if he doesn't have another place to put it when he doesn't wear it. IMO.

Your right it looks like he folds his hat neatly but his clothes are a mess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep seeing people mentioning the hoodie

what I see is one of those hunter type hats with the ear flaps

I definitely see the hoodie.
Like a brown sweatshirt under his jacket. also, the scarf, bandana tied around the hoodie.

In reply to: sorry forgot to quote

I keep looking at his watch or what I think is his watch. I posted an enhanced image of it before, so I am not getting into that.

But - wearing awatch and (possibly) planning a heinous crime ( even LE is leaning more towards a planned event)? There is always the risk the watch gets ripped off in a possible fight. I would venture to say, time was important to him.

Why?

-Nin

Thought on the watch. How many people under lets say 40 wear a watch everyday? I know alot of younger ppl such as myself only wear them for business attire/weddings. most younger people now a days just use there phone unless its to wear with attire. I'm thinking most people i know that wear watches every day, do so bc they are of the age that they wore them before cell phones came a long and its mere habbit. I know in my rural are of ohio many of the ppl that wear them every day are farmers and usually over 40. just my two cents

I definitely see the hoodie.
Like a brown sweatshirt under his jacket. also, the scarf, bandana tied around the hoodie.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana poi head 25.png
    indiana poi head 25.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 727
In reply to: sorry forgot to quote

I keep looking at his watch or what I think is his watch. I posted an enhanced image of it before, so I am not getting into that.

But - wearing awatch and (possibly) planning a heinous crime ( even LE is leaning more towards a planned event)? There is always the risk the watch gets ripped off in a possible fight. I would venture to say, time was important to him.

Why?

-Nin

Thought on the watch. How many people under lets say 40 wear a watch everyday? I know alot of younger ppl such as myself only wear them for business attire/weddings. most younger people now a days just use there phone unless its to wear with attire. I'm thinking most people i know that wear watches every day, do so bc they are of the age that they wore them before cell phones came a long and its mere habbit. I know in my rural are of ohio many of the ppl that wear them every day are farmers and usually over 40. just my two cents

Everyone wears a smart watch, fit bit etc nowadays

I wear them. I love my Michael Kors watches - I hardly ever look at them for the time.

Your right it looks like he folds his hat neatly but his clothes are a mess..

I do notice he has creases in his jeans too though. Look at the top part of the legs when he walks. Not ironed creases but ones from folding his jeans. So he is neat in some aspects or maybe has a female that does his clothes.

He is not tall either...His pants are to long.

I just wish LE would have answered those questions with a "no comment" the way they have answered so many other questions. I don't like the fact that they have explicitly stated that they don't know if it's the same guy.

I understand. Maybe they felt that saying "no comment" on that issue would cause people to assume there was more than one perp.

It blew me away when it became clear that the voice may or may not belong to BG. Are they suggesting there are others with BG involved in these heinous murders? That is not what they said when the audio was released. Was it? We need some straight up answers. Who would be with BG and where are pictures of others? Do they possess DNA from two men?

Are there only two crime scenes? The kidnapping on the High Bridge and the little girls discovered the next day with nowhere else in between? If the encounter began at 2:07pm, then BG had until 3 or 3:30 which was their appointed pick up time, before anyone would be suspicious. Did he lead them to the cemetery?

I'm not meaning to sound rude, but there are A LOT of murders associated with truck drivers. I'm also not saying all are, I know a few truck drivers myself.

They have days off, and not all of them have family or permanent homes. IMO it's a valid speculation BG could be a truck driver. It's not a wild theory.

I agree with you to a point, Kittmittons! Where I can get on board is:

A) Indiana is less than a 2 day drive for over 80% of the contiguous United States population. (Or so Indianapolis claims) which makes it an easy theory to explain why the billboards are in 40+ states.

B) In rural Indiana, it feels like everyone knows everyone. Kevin Bacon's six degrees of separation is more like 2. If that was true, we would've received a valid tip by now.

I think where I get stuck on the truck driver theory is that there are much better routes than through Delphi for a semi to take, and the trucker would have had to go off route to get to Delphi, unless he was a livestock hauler. Indiana's nickname, "the crossroads of America" is there because there are major 4 lane and interstate highways that are great to travel, the rest of our rural infrastructure leaves lots to be desired, which is why it's one of our 2017 top political items.

LOL! I wear them. I love my Michael Kors watches - I hardly ever look at them for the time.
I do, also. It's a fashion thing for me lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

LOL! I wear them. I love my Michael Kors watches - I hardly ever look at them for the time.

Same. I wear a watch almost everyday and I'm in my early 20s. I think he could be wearing a watch. Some people wear them religiously, whether they have a tight schedule or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member