IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

Of course it's appropriate. Very nice. We have another one in the media thread. Very helpful!
Thank you.

One thing I want to ask here, probably incredibly stupid and off topic...what criteria is it to close a thread and start a new one? Number of pages/posts?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

not so much ... everyone I know just uses their phone for time

I guess this must vary by where you live, etc. Here, young people def wear watches, smart watches, fitbits, etc.

And not all sex offenders are viscous murderers. There is a plethora of crimes which can land you on the registry.

Thanks for clarifying what I really meant. You're exactly right. Not meaning to be disrespectful to anyone, but all the talk of the RSO list is to me, something the authorities accessed first thing, and a moot point.

I know everyone here is very passionate about catching the murderer/s but as Tricia said in post 548 on this thread this has already been looked at. Thinking outside the box and and beyond the obvious is what we're good at.

Sorry if I offended anyone - didnt mean any specific person or post.
:cowcouch:

Why would someone where a bandanna over there hoodie? That's an odd thing to do unless they we're concealing something.

Same. I wear a watch almost everyday and I'm in my early 20s. I think he could be wearing a watch. Some people wear them religiously, whether they have a tight schedule or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think he is very much wearing a watch............not my point. oh well moving on

One thing I want to ask here, probably incredibly stupid and off topic...what criteria is it to close a thread and start a new one? Number of pages/posts?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It's usually done when a thread reaches approximately 70 pages.

I based that on what I perceive his hat to look like (older generation hunter's flap hat) and because I see bits of grey goatee & possible moustache.

He didn't sound or look middle aged to me. I think he's under 40

IMO The scarf is wrapped around the back of his 'hood' (hence the flaps by his ears) and tucked down the front of his jacket....
Breaking barriers, do you see the red on the left of his cap? Shaped like a cardinal???

On FBI's involvement before it was a known murder-

I have wondered about what triggered their involvement so early. I wondered if they had evidence on the night of 13th that indicated that it was going to be bad or that had something that matched an MO that the FBI was already familiar with from previous case/s.

On he possibility that BG is wearing a watch- not many homeless drifters wearing watches.

Than you! This makes his cap stand out as he "walks". It looks like he's wearing a field cap or a cadet cap, something that comes with a crease in the top.

Agreed. Perhaps a camo hat similar to the one in attached pic. JMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hat.png
    Hat.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 558
I'm starting to wonder whether it's a younger average guy trying to look and walk like a middle-aged fat dude.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

All speculation, imo, thoughts for now, fwiw.

It seems like every time i look at that pic of the suspect, my perception of what he looks like changes.
Sometimes it seems like a young guy with light hair and a broad baby-fat face, other times like a " middle-age fat dude " and sometimes he seems like a hard-faced, dark-haired, moustached, and wiry built, guy.
Occasionally see him as someone disguised in some way, maybe even wearing clothing and footwear that is too big, perhaps causing his foot to turn outward.
He looks like almost any guy, from anywhere and maybe that is why he almost gives off a " honey-badger don't give a s*** ", vibe.

Same. I wear a watch almost everyday and I'm in my early 20s. I think he could be wearing a watch. Some people wear them religiously, whether they have a tight schedule or not.

I wear a watch daily. It has to do with my job and the constant need to document time.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

We are back to the hat again? FBI says HOOD. Not a hat, not a bandana but a hood.

On FBI's involvement before it was a known murder-

I have wondered about what triggered their involvement so early. I wondered if they had evidence on the night of 13th that indicated that it was going to be bad or that had something that matched an MO that the FBI was already familiar with from previous case/s.

On he possibility that BG is wearing a watch- not many homeless drifters wearing watches.

From the presser it was stated that only one FBI agent was involved in the search.

FBI involvement ramped up in the days following.

I agree with you about a connection to the meat packing plant. Both the Indiana & Iowa cases were in close proximity to meat packing plants - particularly swine. I hope FBI is looking a thing missing girls and unsolved murders near such plants.

Carroll county (home of Delphi) is the #1 county for pork production in Indiana. Iowa is #1 with IN at #4. I wonder if both packing plants use the same trucking companies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member