IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man is unshaven on the sides of his face too. Can you see it. He looks rough. He has a long nose. He is an ugly man. He probably looked scary to Liberty when she seen him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to look closer, but what does still stand out plain as day to me as from day 1 is that gun. Jmo.

Eta: and again, a big one, like at least a .9, I'm leaning more towards a .45 now or maybe homemade weapon.

Eta: note bring fwd holster pic.

How common are those holsters?

I made a post about this guy days ago.

"Brown hoodie"

And then the link to his profile.

I can only assume the FBI has checked him out already. An investigator on the case said they start local and then expand out.

Besides......at 245lbs he is too heavy to be our guy IMO.

I think we can move on from him.
I'm sure he has been checked out. I didn't mean to infer he's our guy, I just pointed out that he's the first RSO we've searched that I personally feel bears a resemblance. And weight of unsub is guesstimated by LE, and people lose weight. JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since it's confirmed that Libby recorded the pics we currently have of BG, that makes me wonder why he wasn't named an actual suspect at first.

IMO, this makes me think she recorded video of him walking towards her on the bridge. Then she stopped recording. As he approaches them and starts giving her weird vibes, I think she started recording again, but in her pocket. Hence why they can't say for sure if the voice is BG for sure. JMO.

Edit: Maybe at first they were playing nice thinking he would voluntarily come forward and they could get him to confess. After him not coming forward they maybe thought it was time to name him a suspect officially to the media and public.

My belief is that it was a tactical decision aimed at people who would recognize BG. I remember reading somewhere about former FBI profiler Jim Clemente using this strategy on one of his cases, asking people to identify a "witness" vs a "suspect" based on the psychology that people will be more hesitant to identify someone if they're getting them in trouble.

IMO this type of thinking likely played into the decision not to ID him as a suspect from the beginning.

bomb threat at Indiana packers not related to the investigation regarding A and L

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

From above: (confirms this plant has been searched, top to bottom I would presume.)

"DELPHI — Production at Indiana Packers Corp. in Delphi was interrupted Wednesday afternoon after the company's employment office in Lafayette received a bomb threat.

Carroll County sheriff's deputies were called to the meat packing plant at 1:10 p.m. Feb. 22 on a report of a threat that had been phoned in to an office in Lafayette in which the caller threatened of two bombs, according to police.

Carroll Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said police remained at the scene until shortly after 4 p.m. helping Indiana Packers management and other law enforcement search the plant. The search turned up nothing, Leazenby said.

"I think somebody must've thought we had a bunch of downtime," Leazenby said in jest as police activity at the plant wound down."

Eta: who the heck does this kind of stuff...(assuming it's true, wink, wink...)

Eta: Also from above:

"Sheriff's deputies were joined by Lafayette Police and Howard County Sheriff's deputies, Leazenby said."

(No mention of the FBI onsite that I see, but I bet they were there along with other agencies. Moo. :moo:)

Brilliant!! Thank you for this!

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but it looks like he might have a grayish goatee. MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Couple of thoughts,

The hoodie appears to be a camo type that is worn by hunters, "realtree" type of camo, generally more brownish in appearance. There are many types, all a little different in pattern for different seasons. In my opinion he was prepared to make his escape through the woods, by removing the blue jacket, possibly the jeans. (maybe same type lightweight camo pants underneath?) It is not unusual to see someone walking through a field, or along side the road, in rural Indiana in camo.
Looks to me like he is carrying something under the front of that jacket, maybe the duffel bag containing his "kit" and later becomes a place to stash the blue jacket and pants? Definitely planned and well prepared with a change of appearance and escape from the scene in mind.

All MOO

My belief is that it was a tactical decision aimed at people who would recognize BG. I remember reading somewhere about former FBI profiler Jim Clemente using this strategy on one of his cases, asking people to identify a "witness" vs a "suspect" based on the psychology that people will be more hesitant to identify someone if they're getting them in trouble.

IMO this type of thinking likely played into the decision not to ID him as a suspect from the beginning.

I love reading about Jim Clemente! Fascinating guy.

From above: (confirms this plant has been searched, top to bottom I would presume.)

"DELPHI — Production at Indiana Packers Corp. in Delphi was interrupted Wednesday afternoon after the company's employment office in Lafayette received a bomb threat.

Carroll County sheriff's deputies were called to the meat packing plant at 1:10 p.m. Feb. 22 on a report of a threat that had been phoned in to an office in Lafayette in which the caller threatened of two bombs, according to police.

Carroll Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said police remained at the scene until shortly after 4 p.m. helping Indiana Packers management and other law enforcement search the plant. The search turned up nothing, Leazenby said.

"I think somebody must've thought we had a bunch of downtime," Leazenby said in jest as police activity at the plant wound down."

That's insane. I know not related, but still...

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

This might sound weird, but IMO Libby has an iPhone (if it even matters in the grand scheme of things). The Snapchats she took of the bridge and of Abby on the bridge sold it for me. Snapchat photos taken from iPhones generally have a higher quality, more precise looking outcome than snaps taken from Androids which tend to have a more squared/pixelated look and an occasional yellowish tinge. The difference between the two is so much so that I can pick out which of my friends have Androids based solely on their Snapchats.

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

This might sound weird, but IMO Libby has an iPhone (if it even matters in the grand scheme of things). The Snapchats she took of the bridge and of Abby on the bridge sold it for me. Snapchat photos taken from iPhones generally have a higher quality, more precise looking outcome than snaps taken from Androids which tend to have a more squared/pixelated look and an occasional yellowish tinge. The difference between the two is so much so that I can pick out which of my friends have Androids based solely on their Snapchats.

That's not always the case. I've had android phone's that take amazing photos, far better than iphones even. Imo.

Eta: Also from above:

"Sheriff's deputies were joined by Lafayette Police and Howard County Sheriff's deputies, Leazenby said."

(No mention of the FBI onsite that I see, but I bet they were there along with other agencies. Moo. :moo:)

Did they ever find out who made the threat? Sounds like someone was trying to create a distraction IMO

attachment.php

I have spent the last hour or so making this. I know that we only have the two stills from the video of the suspect so I decided to make a quick gif of the two as they were taken roughly the same time. This may shed some light on his walking behavior, movement, anything. If this isn't appropriate then I apologize and I will definitely delete the post, but tell me if it makes anything clearer.

Yikes, I just noticed something (I haaaaate staring at this pic, need brain and eye bleach)...it seems the white sticking out of the top seems to move, the bottom part, maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me. Need more coffee... I've always maintained I think this is very possibly a coil of white rope, jmo, moo.

Eta: is there a way to make this slow motion?

Eta: what is the white at his right wrist cuff, is that his clothing underneath? Or maybe the rope sticking out the bottom, gah...

Eta: I'm also seeing his hand come out of his pocket, right hand, again, looks like a brown glove. Jmo moo imo. Nevermind scratch that, might just be the"tail of his shirt", or hoodie, or brown pouch, or skin of his hand...

:banghead:

Eta: what if we can somehow add the audio loop to this animation? Nevermind, LE said they might not be the same person, thinking out loud...

That's not always the case. I've had android phone's that take amazing photos, far better than iphones even. Imo.

I think perhaps poster was specifically mentioning snapchat app and how snap videos appear different on other smartphones. Aside from iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust