IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry~~~I didn't mean to sound crabby~~I've been working on only 4 hours sleep in the past 2 days.

How are you??? :seeya:

(Terrible, thanks. We have been here day and night without sleep, having nightmares, panic attacks, it's bad dude (or chica), but thanks for asking. Abby's and Libby's murders have shaken us to our core. I've been spanked by the mods hard for O/T so will cut this short but anyway good to see ya, maybe you can add some numbers to this somehow, somewhere, we need a new angle...)

How's the media coverage there in Chicago...he could be around there, of course he could be anywhere...

Wow. I guess lot's of men in Delphi dress the same!

Yes, I agree. Hooded sweatshirts are very common in the North East. I'm starting to change my mind about this guy in the news clip now. He has a beer gut & with a jacket on he'd look much heavier than the perp in the pic from Libby's phone IMO

Looking now at the pics with inverted colors...it looks like a solid object, or at least one that's rigid enough to keep its shape when moved. Look at the first pic...see how the top part is larger and bulbous looking, then it curves into a thinner part? Then look at the second pic...the object has changed positions, but you can still see the bulbous portion and the thinner curve.

Yea that's definitely not smoke! Smoke would have disappeared to one side faster than he can take the step.

IMO

It is a fact that sometimes perps are a part of the searches & vigils & offer to "help" the victims families. IMO it could be him. I would not rule it out
A crazy case was Stephen McDaniel. He was being interviewed by the news when they told him they had just discovered the body of the woman HE murdered - Lauren Giddings. The interview is chilling. - [video=youtube;KIroLgiCyP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8[/video]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by heidi76
It could be my imagination, but looks like red hoodie guy has a fanny pack? Or something

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

That's a belly casting shadow onto his hand.

It's hard to tell with such grainy photos. The guy in the video above walked with a limp. I wish we could get a video of BG!

I don't think that he necessarily walks with a limp. As I said earlier, the planks on that bridge are very uneven, rotted and even missing pieces. Nobody could walk smoothly on that thing. So, I don't think that looking for a guy who limps will help much in identifying anyone.

(Terrible, thanks. We have been here day and night without sleep, having nightmares, panic attacks, it's bad dude (or chica), but thanks for asking. Abby's and Libby's murders have shaken us to our core. I've been spanked by the mods hard for O/T so will cut this short but anyway good to see ya, maybe you can add some numbers to this somehow, somewhere, we need a new angle...)

How's the media coverage there in Chicago...he could be around there, of course he could be anywhere...
OMG~~I didn't realize you were right in the thick of things!! My heart goes out to you all!! As for the news coverage, as you can imagine I've been pretty busy~~so I haven't really kept up on the news, sorry!! (I get most of my news from WS...LOL)

I know we've discussed the similarities since the first thread. I just couldn't remember if anyone had already posted side by side pictures of them.

Yes there were. But thank you anyway. Stunning similarities!

Could BG (if he was also the killer of Lizzie and Lyrik) seen Libby and Abby and was reminded of his earlier crime? Felt the urge to repeat then and there?

I think I spend waayy too much time on WS...LOL. Any other time I wouldn't have picked up on that. I think WS has made me become more aware.

To answer your question, it was a Fox59 Video. Fox has it posted 12:36pm, February 19, 2017.

OMG~~I'm just starting to follow this. May these two beautiful girls RIP and sending prayers to the families. This is just aweful. I hope the perp is caught very very soon!!!

Good to see you BCA! This case is consuming my life, I want this perp caught so badly! Glad to have you here, my friend, with your eagle eyes and sharp mind!

A crazy case was Stephen McDaniel. He was being interviewed by the news when they told him they had just discovered the body of the woman HE murdered - Lauren Giddings. The interview is chilling. - [video=youtube;KIroLgiCyP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8[/video]

(Speaking of chilling videos, and mods please this is not to be O/T at all but rather trying to gleam some possible insight into this monster, I had posted above about what might this nutjob be up to immediately following these murders, as related to monitoring the investigation. I'm going to pull up the video of ARS filming the cops. Hope this is okay, it's my way of trying to brainstorm through this, my memory fails faster and faster these days so got to do do it while I'm thinking about it. Link in progress, hope this is allowed. If not, my apologies, please delete.)

(Eta: ugh I hate searching for this stuff...:()

(Eta: help finding the link please pretty please someone)

(Eta: I can't watch it I've decided. But it's there for you guys or reference if some one cares to find the link.)

😱 I have no words.......

Did someone call that in?? It's worth them looking at! He has a glove or is holding something in his left hand.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

^^ This is similar to what I've wondered as I've been reading through the threads (infrequent poster...frequent lurker!).
I've had the scenario in mind that he imo saw that she obviously had a phone and he took it from her, however she already had the phone recording or hit it to make it start and maybe it went in HIS pocket and recorded there...and during whatever took place after, the phone fell out of his pocket, lost in the grass or near the bodies...etc. Just a random thought on my part. I just don't see how someone with these intentions, would leave an intended victim with a phone on them...not when what if he got distracted for a moment and she coukd have dialed 911? Seems risky maybe. *shrug*

Random thought, what if he took the phone and put in his pocket, recording without his knowledge and then after the murders, he disposed of the jacket/extra clothes in this duffel bag/backpack mentioned by LE? When LE found this bag, boom, there's the phone. He could have forgotten about it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree. Hooded sweatshirts are very common in the North East. I'm starting to change my mind about this guy in the news clip now. He has a beer gut & with a jacket on he'd look much heavier than the perp in the pic from Libby's phone IMO

I agree. Plus he would seem to be a "hands out of the pockets" guy.

Good to see you BCA! This case is consuming my life, I want this perp caught so badly! Glad to have you here, my friend, with your eagle eyes and sharp mind!
OH~~You had mentioned you were following this case, so you are what brought me here...LOL

Nice to see you too Safeguard! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member