IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So today we're saying this man was likely a foster child in Delphi and drove an RV ? What evidence do we have thus far that would lead us to believe that either of those theories are at all plausible? I could say that I think he drove a pink car and has a cat but without a reason to really believe that, I'd just be pulling random stuff out of the air

Not fair to misquote. I didn't read anyone post that he "was likely a foster child" unless you can post the direct quote?

Some people view their threads at 20 post for page some view it as 50 post for page etc. I always try to outline things as number of posts.. is it is too confusing to many people when people say go to page six..

For me, 70 pages would be 3,500 posts. Threads definitely don't go that long (unless e.g. in Caylee thread or game threads).
There are GAME THREADS?!?!?

So today we're saying this man was likely a foster child in Delphi and drove an RV ? What evidence do we have thus far that would lead us to believe that either of those theories are at all plausible? I could say that I think he drove a pink car and has a cat but without a reason to really believe that, I'd just be pulling random stuff out of the air

No one is saying those are facts. As stated we are speculating. The OP of the foster child thing would have to explain that to you, however the notion that he grew up there and could be mobile ie: possibly drive an RV has plausibility in that he hasn't been recognized or at least ID'd. To say he drives a pink car or has a cat doesn't in any way lend itself to the discussion and is absurd.

Our killer may be all layered up because he sleeps in his vehicle.

SK Gary Hilton comes to mind.

No. I never said today this man was LIKELY an anything.

I was very clear in my posts about that.

I said I was tossing theories around, pondering possible scenarios.

I'm sorry you had a problem with my posts. Perhaps you would like to block me so you don't have to see future ones. The settings are right in your control panel.

While it may not be fair to misquote someone, how come it's fair to pull random theories out of air without one piece of evidence to support them? How does that help find the killer? I could say he's a circus clown who likes nachos on Tuesday but I have no evidence that supports that theory so it's just absolutely a disservice to this case. I understand people want to help but shouldn't our theories be supported by some fact here? How is it at all helpful to just throw random theories out without any way to support them?
Not fair to misquote. I didn't read anyone post that he "was likely a foster child" unless you can post the direct quote?

I have to agree. You would think with all the technology/internet/SM we have now that people would be much more informed, but it seems to be just the opposite. Or maybe there has been such an increase in the evil and crimes committed we've just become desensitized. Sad world we live in!
The rate of violent crime, particularly murder, has been falling for years. The coverage of violent crime has dramatically increased. Perception based upon media coverage doesn't translate to what is actually happening in the country. Mostly, it's just a scare tactic by media to get ratings and politicians to get votes from people who don't bother looking into the actual numbers and trends.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

bomb threat at Indiana packers not related to the investigation regarding A and L

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html
Yet they removed a pair of boots...that would have NOTHING to do with a bomb threat.

There was another bomb threat there about six months ago. I would guarantee the FBI and a helicopter were not called in for the previous one.

On one hand, maybe they went because they were "available." On the other hand, they wouldn't take time/resources from a brutal (IMO) double homicide to check out a bomb threat!

Let's talk profile. I have read in a few places where there is speculation of a truck driver, con, person who travels in an RV, etc. I am on a little bit of a different track based on what I see in the pictures, so I thought I would share.
The man in the photos seems to be very well dressed and well groomed. He has hunting related attire on, but it appears off the shelf (new or does not seem to have been used many times). His hat is camo and he also has a tactical gear or concealed weapons fanny pack that his right hand is in in the first frame and then seems to be out with a possible black handgun now exposed in the second (the one where Abigail William's coat is visible). It also could be the lighting or an odd wrinkle in his clothing, but I wonder if he is wearing a knee guard (as used in hunting or laying floors) because his left leg has an odd shape that would possibly match that product.
Studying these photos, my belief is that this man was watching the bridge for the purpose of "hunting" a female human. This is why - I believe portions of his attire were bought for this day or in planning for this day. He has money and may not be someone anyone else would even think could possibly be involved. Possibly law enforcement or someone in a field that requires you to be well groomed, possibly someone who just has plenty of money to spare. He has been to this area before and knows that that bridge/ trail would be extremely difficult to escape from. I can not tell if the girls encountered him on the bridge or on the trail, but if it were on the bridge and he had a gun, there would be virtually no way they could escape during the initial encounter besides jumping. I believe when he saw his targets he approached and I believe that he had possibly been waiting for a while for the right victims to come along, much like hunting an animal.
I am not convinced he is a current resident, but possibly someone who grew up there and moved or possibly has family in the area. I think he knew the area and understood that that would be a place where a person would be vulnerable. I believe if it were a resident he would have already be in custody, but if it were someone very unsuspecting it is possible he is there.
I earned my degree in criminal justice and this case has caught my attention. Whoever did this is extremely calculated and went to great lengths to commit this crime, in my opinion. I think the person it will end up being may shock some.

I agree. One other thing that struck me when listening to the audio....He is very soft spoken (like an accountant, banker or teacher, IMHO). Any teacher in any school in the area would have been off that day as well. They would have recognized any teacher from their school but perhaps not other schools in the area?

While it may not be fair to misquote someone, how come it's fair to pull random theories out of air without one piece of evidence to support them? How does that help find the killer? I could say he's a circus clown who likes nachos on Tuesday but I have no evidence that supports that theory so it's just absolutely a disservice to this case. I understand people want to help but shouldn't our theories be supported by some fact here? How is it at all helpful to just throw random theories out without any way to support them?

Take it easy. Have some coffee. :-)

Look at the header of this website.

It's WebSLEUTHS.

I think some people forget that.

No one on this website is going to find the killer...........of that I am sure.

At this point I do not believe he lured them there, but it is possible. I believe the FBI would have someone in custody if there were prior communications.

The portion I should correct in my post is regarding the hand gun. It just as well may be a shadow, so I should have used the word possible. I feel fairly confident that he is wearing a concealed weapon fanny pack and I would not be comfortable with someone approaching me with their hand in that location, as it is where the grip of a gun would be positioned. I feel confident in the portion regarding the camo hat, but anything is possible. If they continue to struggle finding a suspect maybe more pieces will be released for further analysis and most importantly so this man can be brought to justice.

The part that really confuses me is that he was recorded/ pictured. Portions of this crime seem so calculated, similar to a hunt, but he somehow was not tech savvy enough to realize how much they could do with a phone in their hand. Someone a little older? The adrenaline made him sloppy? I can't rationalize that portion.

He will be caught, thanks in part to the bravery and quick thinking of his victims.

I don't know if anyone feels like brainstorming on a different level with me, but I'm thinking a lot about the possibility of the perp living in an RV and leisurely moving across the country from place to place picking up odd jobs to pay for gas and food or something, which is why I was asking if anyone knew if there was a campground right there... .
This place is right there: http://www.wabashanderiecanal.org/camping

please report my post if you feel I've broken a rule. Otherwise please just scroll past my theories if you don't like them. thanks.

How about the FACT that he hasn't been identified by anyone in the local community? How about the FACT that the FBI has put up 6K billboards with his picture on it in 46 states? Support your pink car, cat, and nacho theories with any facts whatsoever. Perhaps you should go back and read the thread as it was plainly stated in almost all of the posts that it was speculation. Or does that escape you?

This isn't necessarily fact. The fact is he hasn't been turned in by anyone in the local community. It doesn't mean someone doesn't know who he is or isn't thinking "It can't be my neighbor/dad/uncle/cousin, it just can't. He'd never do this." The human mind will do mental gymnastics to deny something like this. JMO

This isn't necessarily fact. The fact is he hasn't been turned in by anyone in the local community. It doesn't mean someone doesn't know who he is or isn't thinking "It can't be my neighbor/dad/uncle/cousin, it just can't. He'd never do this." The human mind will do mental gymnastics to deny something like this. JMO

True enough, quite frankly LE might have already ID'd him based on a tip from a local community member and be monitoring him for all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop