DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll and roll...scroll and roll.

My new mantra here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yet they removed a pair of boots...thay would have NOTHiNGto do with a binb threat.

There was another bomb threat there about six months ago. I would guarantee the FBI and a helicopter were not called in for the previous one. On one hand, maybe they went because they were "available." On the other hand, they wouldn't take time/resources from a brutal (IMO) double homicide to check out a bomb threat!

I haven't been able to keep up on the posts (is that even possible at this point?) Did LE say the boots were from the meat packing plant?

I agree. One other thing that struck me when listening to the audio....He is very soft spoken (like an accountant, banker or teacher, IMHO). Any teacher in any school in the area would have been off that day as well. They would have recognized any teacher from their school but perhaps not other schools in the area?

I don't think he seemed soft spoken. Just normal-spoken.
Also...most teachers I know are anything but soft spoken. Teachers need a voice that carries.

Oh, and a voice doesn't usually have anything to do with someone's profession. Unless they are a singer or something.

So today we're saying this man was likely a foster child in Delphi and drove an RV ? What evidence do we have thus far that would lead us to believe that either of those theories are at all plausible? I could say that I think he drove a pink car and has a cat but without a reason to really believe that, I'd just be pulling random stuff out of the air

With all due respect I ran your theory by a buddy of mine, and he made some good points:

"nobody who eats nachos is getting anywhere silently, nor leaving their cat if they're not a local, and pink wouldn't camouflage. busted."

ok back to actual serious commentary.

To me, this pic makes it more like the bandana below.
zan-headgear-woodland-camo-flydanna-headwrap-tie-on-96c.png

http://www.kandgcycles.com/zan-head...JdBhgHTR73tBSOOONdsL4Avm8j_iPx-OC0aAr1B8P8HAQ
Bikers do rag

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to keep up on the posts (is that even possible at this point?)

RSBM I can't keep up. I just check in and see if the tone has changed from random theories to excited chatter, which usually indicates a new piece of info... in which case I then check the media thread LOL

I don't have a link right now, but there was a woman who said she'd been on the bridge that day. If I'm remembering correctly, she said it was near or not long after the time Libby posted the last pic of Abby. She also said she'd only seen a guy & a couple there and that she had walked the bridge & back, but didn't notice anything unusual. There was no mention if any of the people she saw looked anything like BG.

Do we know if that couple she saw has been identified? Not saying they are suspects, but just wondering if they have spoken with police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it easy. Have some coffee. :)

Look at the header of this website.

It's WebSLEUTHS.

I think some people forget that.

No one on this website is going to find the killer...........of that I am sure.

Not so fast, there. I've seen amazing things on this website - matches with long, long cold cases for example - someone on this website COULD find the killer.

I'm pretty sure a theory has to be based around facts we know. Isn't that part of TOS?

Catching up here. I really don't wanna be here though. This case bothers me greatly. I was wondering about the pic everyone was concerned about. I wonder if this the moment he had hold of Abby and he was guiding her by her arm, hence the foot turned out and the weird anomaly of what appears to be her jacket.. IMO it does seem like something was removed from pic and they cloned areas over it. JS could be nothing or it could be his cat or a bowl of nachos. I also do not think he is on the run. Probably tied to TV with his beer and nachos.

O/T a little I haven't dug around on websleuths much as I've been on this thread 99% of the time.

People keep saying this thread is moving fast/hard to keep up with

Is this the norm with high profile cases or does this case have a lot more participation from members/new members then similar cases of the past?

Trust me BG is on this board electeonically revisting the crime.

what evidence supports this claim?

I would say this "join date" theory may be an angle I could support.

I was looking for updates on the story and stumbled on this site. I started as just lurking and reading about it. Then I had to join to see pictures and post interaction.

What if the BG is here. What if he joined to follow and see the pictures users are posting.

O/T a little I haven't dug around on websleuths much as I've been on this thread 99% of the time.

Is this the norm with high profile cases or does this case have a lot more participation from members/new members then similar cases of the past?

It's a lot more. I'm usually able to keep up with even the high profile stuff (Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony etc) but this one is lightning fast LOL!

Go back and read the entire thread. Pay attention to join dates.

That has nothing to do with being involved in a crime. I joined this forum when Brooke Bennett was missing and found murdered. I.find that statement insulting to people that have an interest in crimes and can get lots more information from this one site then their local news. And i am not local to the BB case or this one. Jmo

While it may not be fair to misquote someone, how come it's fair to pull random theories out of air without one piece of evidence to support them? How does that help find the killer? I could say he's a circus clown who likes nachos on Tuesday but I have no evidence that supports that theory so it's just absolutely a disservice to this case. I understand people want to help but shouldn't our theories be supported by some fact here? How is it at all helpful to just throw random theories out without any way to support them?

The random theories with no support or any rhyme or reason to them always confuses me. I sometimes feel like people give random guesses so then when the guy is found...if they just happen to be right (dumb luck) they can say "see, I knew it!" So yeah...if he ends up liking nachos you can get a gold star for being right! Ha!

Its the norm with case like this. moo

It is fast but I thought Arias, JonBenet and the case out of Orlando (can't stand to say her name) were faster. MOO

I think it's norm... it was the same with Hannah Graham case.

8727d8ee2ffd1ee86deafc0cc105774a.jpg

Try as I might, I can't seem to get the angle right. (I threw on my son's hoodie and my plastic bag is empty), but THIS is exactly what I think is poking out if his jacket.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member