IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo
We won't find this man with this photo.
Once all the layers are peeled away he will look totally different.

That picture tells us nothing.
We all have seen different things.

I keep thinking that too. He had to have visited the trail before IMO, and I wonder if anyone saw him there. If so, I hope their memory is jogged. Because you are right, he could have looked completely different to them.

Jmo
We won't find this man with this photo.
Once all the layers are peeled away he will look totally different.

That picture tells us nothing.
We all have seen different things.

In my opinion, that picture has already identified him.

I would say this "join date" theory may be an angle I could support.

I was looking for updates on the story and stumbled on this site. I started as just lurking and reading about it. Then I had to join to see pictures and post interaction.

What if the BG is here. What if he joined to follow and see the pictures users are posting.

There was a post early on that made my hair stand on end. BG is def watching and possible posting as one of us.

I also think walking on that bridge would be difficult, which could be why it looks like he's walking funny. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JMO but I think the reason for his strange gait is a. The railroad ties on that bridge are rough and uneven and b. He was turning to maneuver around Abby who was walking directly in front of him. I believe he'd followed them the length of the bridge and he was getting in front of her to be in a better position to direct them (not sure if that's the correct word) once they reached the end of the bridge. Also, if he needed or had recently had a knee replacement, I don't think he could have walked as much as he did (and the other unspeakable things he accomplished). I'm a nurse - not verified obviously - but that's my take on his gait. Of course I could be totally wrong since we haven't actually seen his gait in motion.

I'm in northwestern Indiana but have spent quite a bit of time in the Delphi area as my best friend moved near there about twenty years ago. This case is terrifying. Our kids are grown now, but my best friend and I would let the kids roam free in small parks like that when they were around the same age as Abby and Libby. It's such a scary, scary world out there anymore.

GH is brilliant.

SKILLS - bigtime - SKILLS!!!!

Thank-you. These video's are invaluable. Huge THANKS to GH. Can we be friends?! Much admiration, anonymous person.

WG

I finally took time to carefully watch and I love the way he proves his placement. He doesn't just guess, excellent work.

If I'm out of line, let me know and I will gladly go back to reading the threads and not posting as I usually do. I just thought I had some ideas and discussion to contribute. I really thought the ideas that were presented were plausible (albeit nowhere near fact as it is known) my presence here isn't to violate TOS or upset people. To be clear though, this entire thread could be condensed to a couple of pages if every post was based on hard fact as it is known. JMO

I guess I'm a little baffled as to why so many people are asserting that my two theories are against TOS and /or are simply unwanted. It's rather hurtful IMO. but we can go back to talking about the fact that he's wearing a hoodie not a hat and his jeans aren't dad jeans and Libby's phone might have uploaded to the cloud if everyone thinks those are going to find this guy faster.

My post wasn't aimed at anyone, just a general statement. If a theory is not based on facts and not within TOS it would have been removed, no? That is what I meant. All theories are welcome, as long as the facts are taken into consideration. I don't see a problem, theorising is what we do here.

Do moderators, etc ever report a poster that may seem "questionable"?

There were several posts over many earlier threads thiat concerned me. First post seemed great (I think he said he had a background in psychology or something), but they deteriorated from then on - until the last one that I saw which was down-right creepy. He even said that he thought the killer was on this forum and that he thought he knew who it was.

I know we're not supposed to sleuth other members, but I saw he joined Feb 15th and now appears to be gone (left on his own or removed?). He used an actual name, instead of a screen name. The name, coincidentally (?), is the same name as a "sexually violent predator" that was arrested and killed himself in the patrol car by ingesting a cyanide capsule in Colorado in 2015.

Obviously the poster is not this person, but did he coincidentally have the same name or did he "adopt" the name for a reason? Is he just a sicko who thinks he's funny or could he be involved in this or possibly other crimes?

I don't think you can generalize soft spoken to a career choice imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes I agree. I mean I generally have a very soft voice. People comment on it quite a bit. I wish I could change it but I can not. If I am feeling shy or nervous it worsens . If I am more confident maybe my voice is not as soft . Even as an adult I would have phone calls where the person asked for my mum/mom or dad :( it as nothing to do with profession! I think he sounds like he does not want to bring attention to him and the girls if anyone was in earshot yet he still had a demanding urgency to his voice.

In my opinion, that picture has already identified him.
That is entirely possible, and if so, it may be weeks before we hear anything. They may even continue to broadcast the photos and audio and ask for tips, hoping to get more information.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

No but to be fair there are some wild theories on here that are just add plausible as the guy has a cat. I mean Even if he was a foster child was he kept in a closet? I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FWIW I read it as foster kids often are bounced around from home to home. He may have lived there and been familar with the area as a kid. People are trying to figure out who this ADULT is. I think saying hey, what about someone who lived in the area as a kid but moved on could give someone pause to remember something.

If the thought is he was familar with that specific area then perhaps people need to think back to who they knew that hung out there a lot. It's no different IMO then implying the person works at the meat packing plant or posting a picture here of a RSO because the poster thinks they resemble the BG when (IMO) you really can't distinguish a whole lot of features from the picture we were given.

JMO IMO MOO

With all due respect I ran your theory by a buddy of mine, and he made some good points:

"nobody who eats nachos is getting anywhere silently, nor leaving their cat if they're not a local, and pink wouldn't camouflage. busted."

ok back to actual serious commentary.
[emoji23] omg so funny..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you don't like it don't be read it. And I am sure he FBI I see watching all boards. Nothing is off limits or too far fetched. MOO

Can you post the video link? I don't believe that is a TOS violation and it would help us (ok, me) narrow down which video to look at.
Agree. I'm not seeing whatever your referring to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

They were found after months (6?) of deteriorating. It's theorized there was no DNA left to get.

Unfortunately I think this is the case in Elizabeth and Lyric's case but I wonder if cause of death and positioning of the bodies is similar to Abigail and Liberty's.

I've just watched an episode of Shadow of Doubt, original air date 1/31/17, about the murders of Taylor Placker and Skyler Whitaker. I was glued to the episode because of the similarities to this case. Railroad town, young girls who were best friends and liked to play on a bridge, bodies found in the woods where they were playing.

I had never heard of this case, but obviously some here have since there is an entire forum dedicated to it. (Here's the latest thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ith-1ST-DEGREE-MURDER-Taylor-amp-Skyla/page18

After watching the show and briefly reading, what if Kevin Sweat was wrongly convicted of this murder? What could the possible explanation be for the DNA of the semen found INSIDE both girls to not be a match to Kevin Sweat? If the murders occurred as he confessed to, how in the world did the one girl have a bullet hole on her hip that did not go through the shorts she was dressed in?

Who were Kevin Sweat's associates back then? Where do they live now? What's their DNA profile? I'm wondering if DNA on Abby and Libby has matched to the DNA found on Taylor and Skyler? Did BG see the January 31st episode of Shadow of Doubt and decide to recreate this crime?

Someone on this website could be the killer. Awful thought but who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay