IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal op is that maybe one of the girls or maybe both knew the poi and maybe that's why they did not scream, just a thought.

Hey, btw, has anyone noticed that the new member with the nasty blog initials RL has removed himself from WAS?. He claimed that a fellow member here was BG. Hmmmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I must have missed that post. I always miss what gets deleted before I get back. Pouting.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This case is moving so fast here I've not been able to keep up. (Not that it is any faster than some others, it's more due to what is going on with me outside Websleuths - Life Happens.)

I've listened to the audio several times on more than media source and I can't really pick out an accent. The voice just seems neutral to me. LE indicated that they have more and this is all they are giving the public because they believe this is enough.
[video=youtube;p4X07K2Fx5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4X07K2Fx5Q[/video]

I don't know if I would recognize that voice without more, but maybe with the photos and the audio someone in that area can recognize it. With over thousands of tips called, maybe LE has it already but just hasn't been able to follow up.

I wonder why Libby got a video of this guy? (Or were others captured on video as well, but then why would LE focus on this one?) I'm wondering if they encountered him going the other way toward the parking lot as they were going out. They said 'hi' and got a strange response or maybe just his demeanor in general. Then they encountered him again as they turned around to go back or they later noticed he was behind them following? I don't see this being something planned. I'm wondering if this guy had something going on in his life - break up with a girl friend, family issue, work issue - and he took offense to some otherwise innocent remark or giggling. Such a act may have been between the girls and nothing to do with him. And he snapped. I believe when they find this guy their going to find he has had domestic issues in the past.

Just a thought. After the Sherri Papini case I really saw that things can be way off from what seem in the beginning.

FWIW I read it as foster kids often are bounced around from home to home. He may have lived there and been familar with the area as a kid. People are trying to figure out who this ADULT is. I think saying hey, what about someone who lived in the area as a kid but moved on could give someone pause to remember something.

If the thought is he was familar with that specific area then perhaps people need to think back to who they knew that hung out there a lot. It's no different IMO then implying the person works at the meat packing plant or posting a picture here of a RSO because the poster thinks they resemble the BG when (IMO) you really can't distinguish a whole lot of features from the picture we were given.

JMO IMO MOO
Good point. That was the case with our local serial killer (Scesny). He wasn't a foster child, but his family lived here briefly when he was a young teen, and when he needed a dumping place, he came back to it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

It's true, the gait is not in its natural state since he is on the bridge.

However, he will still place his right foot like a duck (turned out) no matter where he is walking. He has a duck walk at least with the right foot.

(I've observed some men who walk like this and I'd say 80% of the time they aren't super fast on their feet. Not the fastest sprinter, etc. moo)

I said this because in the video I didn't hear anything from the girls, just poi go down the hill, his voice did not sound worried et

I had a thought about the white object around BG's neck. Could it be a pair of goggles he used for riding through the woods on an ATV (possibly parked down in the wooded area)? Something perhaps like this? View attachment 111170

MOO

I only slept four hours last night as I laid in bed with the mystery of this object on my mind! At 3:00 am I was googling plastic saw handles of all things! I totally think you have identified the white thingy.

Hey, btw, has anyone noticed that the new member with the nasty blog initials RL has removed himself from WAS?. He claimed that a fellow member here was BG. Hmmmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really didn't like the intimate, extremely graphic and disturbing detail of his theories. I don't know what purpose they served it freaked me out.

The killer messed with the wrong girls. Libby German was from a tough family.I feel she was too.I don't feel sorry for the guy that killed them.He might not ever make it to prison.

[video=youtube;z5no2p73q0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5no2p73q0M[/video]

GH is brilliant.

SKILLS - bigtime - SKILLS!!!!

Thank-you. These video's are invaluable. Huge THANKS to GH. Can we be friends?! Much admiration, anonymous person.

WG
When I was a programmer in the '80s. I created macros for any and all tasks that were repetitive. My point being patience was/is not my strong suit. What an extraordinary amount of patience & skill GH has.

Did anyone else while watching the video clip feel their hand itching to shove that off the trestle into the gates of hell:devil:?

:cow:

Wouldn't that lay flat, as opposed to looping around?
Possible. IMO,MOO,JMO- He looks messy on the upper half of his body. Not un-kept. Like had possible had an inside pocket he had dug around in and caused his hoodie string to come out. Or something along those lines. Just an observation and I could be wrong... it's been known to happen![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

If it can be done within TOS this is something I would like to know other poster's thoughts on. The 1st search warrant, didnt they tell us that they did not expect it to lead to an arrest even before they had left the house?

MOO, the weather was warmer, ( I live in Pittsburgh PA and we had a warm spell to, I was doing some spring laundry that week, a few washable coats that had picked up a "salt" rub from the car door) Could the blue coat have been hanging on someone's line to dry?? If so, was it taken?? ( and MOO this guy was just drifting through). The coat could have a name on it that sent them to that location when it was found left at the scene? The search at the house could have been to see if other items were taken, or DNA left behind?? or foot prints?? It seemed to be a determined search, and items were removed for evidence but even during the search the implication was that the occupants weren't involved in the girl's case. This has really been a puzzle to me and the only explanation was that the BG may have been onsite at that property.

Sorry my quoting is messed up on here lately so can't quote the members post but-
Pawns says that BG is definitely watching this thread. Again, what evidence supports that BG is reading WS?
I guess I'm alone in the thinking that evidence should support theories or something should be stated as opinion if it's not fact.

as for the girls Elizabeth and Lyric, from my understanding, DNA can be still taken from bones, teeth root etc. it's a rather long list

Sorry my quoting is messed up on here lately so can't quote the members post but-
Pawns says that BG is definitely watching this thread. Again, what evidence supports that BG is reading WS?
I guess I'm alone in the thinking that evidence should support theories or something should be stated as opinion if it's not fact.

Or, maybe, evidence does support it but posting that is against TOS.

Duck hunting is not in season in Indiana. However Red and gray fox, coyote, and striped skunk are. Racoon is out but the dogs can still run (occurs at night). Trapping season is in for Beaver and River otter!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

While watching Deer Creek Youtube videos last week (trying to get an idea of the water, banks, etc) I came across another hobby... prospecting. I didn't realize there are groups/clubs that organize camping and day-trips to dredge creeks for gold. I have no idea if there's a typical prospecting "season"?? Also, some appear to just be wearing athletic shoes/sneakers and others wear waders while panning... but I kinda' wish we knew the type of footprints that led searchers to the bodies.

Anyway, I didn't see anyone who looked like the suspect in the videos AND there's no link (AFAIK) between the victims' and any prospecting hobbies. I'm just mentioning it because this hobby could be another way someone might become familiar with a particular area without actually living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika