IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you say more about that?
I followed this from the beginning. Im 3 degrees removed from one of the victims so it feels personal without being so personal that I lose objectivity. (I hope) I think there is a huge difference between the FBI being called in immediately after the bodies were found vs a few days later. If anyone has that information i would be very interested.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"There is a reason for the seasons".
Foxfire

(There's a reason for the seasons...there's a reason for the seasons... :thinking: )

To new members, Foxfire was a long term websleuther who passed away in December.

So, I was looking for an old post from Foxfire re: Lizzie and Lyric possibly pertinent to this discussion about Abby and Libby and have not found it yet, but I did find this. Maybe there is something useful here? I'm going to bold the parts I think might be. It is quite off topic because it is a conversation brainstorming our random shooter up here which has many differences, but considering considering Foxfire is deceased and can't comment on our present case with Abby and Libby, maybe something he has said in the past might be helpful here...I just want to stare at it in context, mods if this is too distracting I sincerely apologize, I am not trying to derail the thread, but rather try to "work with Foxfire" right now, as I'm used to doing for 5 years, if that makes any sense lol.

Here it is, from June of 2015 (source:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?282503-CO-Possible-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge-2&p=11884312#post11884312 )

"Quote Originally Posted by margarita25
Last edited by margarita25; 06-27-2015 at 08:58 AM.

"Foxfire, do I remember correctly something from one of your old posts in another thread, about how there are serial killers that start killing as young as 14 years old? while some experts and others estimate the age range of our perp(s) to be in their twenties or thirties, I would not be surprised to learn the perp to be younger, maybe as young as 17. My guess is under twenty-five, jmo."

06-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Foxfire
user-offline.png
Join Date Jan 2010
LocationWolfscratch
Wilderness/North GA
Posts8,820
"Yes, margarita25, this is my opinion due to observations from diligently researching prolific serial killers/sexual predators for over seven years. Besides the many pre-adolescent traits/signs; such as torturing animals<primarily cats>felines>females>, arson, bed wetting etc. One of the common denominators that crops up again & again is the age that most serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality, which is age 14 or 15 years old..jmo

Late teens to early twenties would be a good estimate for the likely age of the NOCO Sniper/s in most cases, imo. However, the numb3rs do not equate in the NOCO Sniper/Serial Killer's trail of terror, imo. Imo, a young serial killer in training would not have the skills necessary to effectively remain stealth while evading detection or identification by LE and NOCO Task Force investigators for months, and very possibly much longer.. He is likely very experienced, no stranger to the game, imo..

In an evil sort of way, 'this catch me if you can' predator is either lucky as hell or has honed his/their skills over time and is very experienced, imo. I'm leaning towards the latter. Very taunting, well read/a thinker, a planner, likely an avid hunter and marksman, military or law enforcement trained, or a combination of the three. This would indicate to me that the age of the unknown 'Perp' is greater than the twenties..possibly much greater..

The NOCO Sniper/SK has a reason for everything he is doing. There is a reason he has targeted the geographical area of concern, a reason for his modus operandi, a reason that he has no victim profile and selects them randomly, a reason that he is taunting law enforcement, a reason that he has utilized multiple police jurisdictions, there is a reason that there is never a police cruiser around the vicinity when these shootings occur, etc. jmo..

There is a reason that the NOCO Sniper/SK Task force has been downplaying the magnitude of this serial sniper investigation, imo. He has been playing them like a fiddle and will continue to do so until caught or killed, imo..
There is a reason for the seasons.."
Last edited by Foxfire; 06-27-2015 at 10:39 AM."

Yes, it was deleted. I wish I knew where it was going. That area a HUGE drug problem. I has occurred to me that These girls may have simply seen something they shouldn't have, and a strung-out druggie reacted.
Rather than seeing something, they may have simply represented something else to a high-level dealer - a way to exact revenge on someone else who crossed him in a deal or snitched on him and his friends. It happens in organized crime families all the time. And if this theory is correct, Mr. Bridge Guy may be dead and gone, just like the bad guys who fired into Michael Corleone's bedroom in Nevada. And as I mentioned many threads ago, the local dealers may be cooperating, or they may not.
This is all theory based on intuition and humble experience. MOOOOOOOOOO

Have you considered sending this in to the tip line? Almost verbatim. Because there may be something else on the audio LE has that might have the very beginnings of the encounter where the person might not have established their full control over any speech impediment. It may be something that investigators or speech/audio analysts haven't examined. You raise a valid possibility that can't be discounted.

PLEASE nobody send it to the tipline. He's quoting a case John Douglas worked on. Douglas was an FBI profiler. They don't need us to explain to them theories that they actually invented, or tell them about cases they solved.

Just wanted to say that I have hope that the monster who murdered these two angels will be arrested and convicted. I am putting the vibes out there - that soon we will see him behind bars. IDKW I just feel in my gut that he will be caught.

Thinking of these girls tonight.

I followed this from the beginning. Im 3 degrees removed from one of the victims so it feels personal without being so personal that I lose objectivity. (I hope) I think there is a huge difference between the FBI being called in immediately after the bodies were found vs a few days later. If anyone has that information i would be very interested.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I should know this, but was the FBI called in immediately or a few days later? I've been trying to keep up, but I hopped on board with this thread late, and it's moving so fast that I'm not catching everything.

Yes, it was deleted. I wish I knew where it was going. That area has a HUGE drug problem. I has occurred to me that these girls may have simply seen something they shouldn't have, and a strung-out druggie reacted.

I posed that scenario a few threads back. Did they interrupt a drug deal or something similar? I wonder if we will ever know the "why" moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was deleted. I wish I knew where it was going. That area a HUGE drug problem. I has occurred to me that these girls may have simply seen something they shouldn't have, and a strung-out druggie reacted.

I understand the post was deleted because it was seemingly based on rumor. That said, there is a very intriguing angle involving a convicted meth dealer in the Delphi area that could turn out to be relevant, IMO. What's more, I am now more confident than ever that LE's frustration is centered around certain people close to the case not coming forward to share more information.

Thats a plausible senerio. Could the girls have recognized the face and took the picture knowing someone close to them would also know? Long shot but everything is on the table given what little we have. Would this be stanbdard for FBI this early if this were the case?
I posed that scenario a few threads back. Did they interrupt a drug deal or something similar? I wonder if we will ever know the "why" moo

I read on fox59.com (local Indy news channel) that LE will be releasing additional details on Wed.

I hope to God that they catch him before then so they don't have to release more of the heartbreaking tape, as they clearly don't want to unless absolutely needed.

If I, being a perfect stranger to the families, feel so sick and emotional about what horrible new details they'll release, I can't imagine how distressed their families feel. I just wish someone would come forward and identify this creep and at least grant their families this small morsel of mercy...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

"There is a reason for the seasons".
Foxfire

(There's a reason for the seasons...there's a reason for the seasons... :thinking: )

To new members, Foxfire was a long term websleuther who passed away in December.

So, I am was looking for an old post from Foxfire re: Lizzie and Lyric possibly pertinent to this discussion about Abby and Libby and have not found it yet, but I did find this. Maybe there is something useful here? It is slightly off topic because it is a conversation brainstorming our random shooter up here which has many differences, but considering considering Foxfire is deceased and can't comment on our present case with Abby and Libby, maybe something he has said in the past might be helpful here...I just want to stare at it in context, mods if this is too distracting I sincerely apologize, I am not trying to derail the thread, but rather try to "work with Foxfire" right now, as I'm used to doing for 5 years, if that makes any sense lol.

Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
Foxfire, do I remember correctly something from one of your old posts in another thread, about how there are serial killers that start killing as young as 14 years old? while some experts and others estimate the age range of our perp(s) to be in their twenties or thirties, I would not be surprised to learn the perp to be younger, maybe as young as 17. My guess is under twenty-five, jmo.

Yes, margarita25, this is my opinion due to observations from diligently researching prolific serial killers/sexual predators for over seven years. Besides the many pre-adolescent traits/signs; such as torturing animals<primarily cats>felines>females>, arson, bed wetting etc. One of the common denominators that crops up again & again is the age that most serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality, which is age 14 or 15 years old..jmo

Late teens to early twenties would be a good estimate for the likely age of the NOCO Sniper/s in most cases, imo. However, the numb3rs do not equate in the NOCO Sniper/Serial Killer's trail of terror, imo. Imo, a young serial killer in training would not have the skills necessary to effectively remain stealth while evading detection or identification by LE and NOCO Task Force investigators for months, and very possibly much longer.. He is likely very experienced, no stranger to the game, imo..

In an evil sort of way, 'this catch me if you can' predator is either lucky as hell or has honed his/their skills over time and is very experienced, imo. I'm leaning towards the latter. Very taunting, well read/a thinker, a planner, likely an avid hunter and marksman, military or law enforcement trained, or a combination of the three. This would indicate to me that the age of the unknown 'Perp' is greater than the twenties..possibly much greater..

The NOCO Sniper/SK has a reason for everything he is doing. There is a reason he has targeted the geographical area of concern, a reason for his modus operandi, a reason that he has no victim profile and selects them randomly, a reason that he is taunting law enforcement, a reason that he has utilized multiple police jurisdictions, there is a reason that there is never a police cruiser around the vicinity when these shootings occur, etc. jmo..

There is a reason that the NOCO Sniper/SK Task force has been downplaying the magnitude of this serial sniper investigation, imo. He has been playing them like a fiddle and will continue to do so until caught or killed, imo..
There is a reason for the seasons..
Last edited by Foxfire; 06-27-2015 at 10:39 AM.

God bless him. I miss him and his wealth of knowledge.

I read on fox59.com (local Indy news channel) that LE will be releasing additional details on Wed.

I hope to God that they catch him before then so they don't have to release more of the heartbreaking tape, as they clearly don't want to unless absolutely needed.

If I, being a perfect stranger to the families, feel so sick and emotional about what horrible new details they'll release, I can't imagine how distressed their families feel. I just wish someone would come forward and identify this creep and at least grant their families this small morsel of mercy...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Wednesday?? Today is Sunday! If there are details people should know, just tell them! Something is up with this calculated timed release of things. There is a reason. Somethings up.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Where did the photo in thread 12/post #666 come from? I see half of a face, the guy's left eye and nose, goatie. Especially when zoomed in. I took the image from the post and sharpened it a bit. Added "emboss" filter (I don't exactly know what that does, tbh), but it seemed to make the feature stand out. http://i.imgur.com/nzqMBja.jpg

Geeze, that is scary. I hate to even type this, much less think it - but it appears like the guy has a scalp (another head of hair) on his head. I'm sorry, but that is a disgusting pic.

Maybe that's the weekly briefings that are planned ahead of time?
Wednesday?? Today is Sunday! If there are details people should know, just tell them! Something is up with this calculated timed release of things. There is a reason. Somethings up.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Pareidolia (/pær&#7547;&#712;do&#650;li&#601;/ parr-i-DOH-lee-&#601;) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none exists.

I have an iphone and believe that they were taking picture of the general area and got his picture from a background shot which explains the poor quality - there was also another picture that was taken where he ended up being so close that his voice was captured as he approached them - and started to talk asking directions or telling them where they could go to see something nice etc) as they were still taking pictures - when taking picture with the latest iphone operating system - they have Live Photo (kind of like a animated GIF but with a small sound sample) - which actually records a few picture before you snap and a few pics after plus any audio of that short time period - this explains why its so short and the blurry image

Speaking of phones I am wondering if they are looking for phones that were connected to the local cell towers in the area and look for pings during that picture time . They probably also know the girls exact location from the GPS meta data recorded in the pictures file unless they turned location data for pictures off which most people do not do. Im sure its a lot of phones - but at least its not a busy downtown area - they could sort the data looking for out of state / local numbers etc

Personally I don't think this case has anything to do with drugs very sadly and horrifically I believe it was a violent sexually motivated crime against one or both girls. This is why the police were so shaken at the press conference.

Personally I don't think this case has anything to do with drugs very sadly and horrifically I believe it was a violent sexually motivated crime against one or both girls. This is why the police were so shaken at the press conference.

I agree gregrichards. I hope you are improving and feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth