IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I misspoke, and I am extremely sorry...and embarrassed over my dumb mistake. When I checked for updates, it popped up first, and even though I fully read it, I took it to mean THIS Wed. I went back to provide a link, and I saw it was dated 2/21. I'm truly sorry to have misled you. Obviously I need to hang this up for the night and get some needed sleep.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No worries Evania! I've read articles myself and then realized it's old news. :)

Very interesting, I know both houses have been ruled out as far as suspects but interesting to see police thinking.
560b08769bce7e17fc69093bcb0928f9.jpg

The Base stands out on the map...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grissom_Air_Reserve_Base

Eta: Before anyone jumps me I am in no way accusing any of our fine military. I am a huge military supporter!!!! :usa: Just talkin strictly map stuff.

Have you considered sending this in to the tip line? Almost verbatim. Because there may be something else on the audio LE has that might have the very beginnings of the encounter where the person might not have established their full control over any speech impediment. It may be something that investigators or speech/audio analysts haven't examined. You raise a valid possibility that can't be discounted.

The investigators know more than we do. They know everything that is on the recording and they are able to do profiling based on the crime scene and intimate details that none of us know. We don't know enough to say if he has a speech impediment or not. There are so many tips on this case and they have the best of the best workin r on it. I don't think it's right to clog up the tip lines with information that they already know. i have been following this thread well, all of them actually. While there is valuable information and insight I have read so many posts where people have been sending tips in on things they shouldn't be. It's doing more harm than good.

(It's ok, normally I would have jumped and done my scared dance and all that ( :scared: ) but my brain was/is too fried to even process what you wrote...)

OT: Are you feeling better margarita? I hope so.

The investigators know more than we do. They know everything that is on the recording and they are able to do profiling based on the crime scene and intimate details that none of us know. We don't know enough to say if he has a speech impediment or not. There are so many tips on this case and they have the best of the best workin r on it. I don't think it's right to clog up the tip lines with information that they already know. i have been following this thread well, all of them actually. While there is valuable information and insight I have read so many posts where people have been sending tips in on things they shouldn't be. It's doing more harm than good.

Respectfully disagree.

LE can prioritize their tips how they see fit. And they said "No Tip is Too Small."

ok after researching http://www.railstotrails.org/trailblog/2014/december/01/top-10-trails-in-indiana/
So that answers my questions it is a part of "Rails to Trails". So assuming BG is a trucker it would be an easy pickings close to the interstate. Website gives lots of details about the trails!

I've felt since the beginning that our suspect is either a truck driver or a meat processing plant worker. I feel that way mostly because in my heart I feel this may be connected to Lyric and Lizzy in Iowa. There is a meat processing plant there as well. IMO

I tried to reply with quotes, but for some really annoying reason my computer does not let me do that. So please forgive me and be patient. :)

The trails referred to in the rails to trails program as the Monon Trails are not the same trails as the ones the girls were on, if I am reading the information correctly. The quote said that they extend about 19 miles north of Indianapolis to Westfield. Delphi is further north than this location, by about another 20 miles. I think these Monon Trails listed as being on the rails to trails program are the ones that the men who were arrested for exposing themselves were using. Monon seems to be a popular name in Indiana for locations and such.

:bump:

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

rsbm

I should know this, but was the FBI called in immediately or a few days later? I've been trying to keep up, but I hopped on board with this thread late, and it's moving so fast that I'm not catching everything.

I followed this from the beginning. Im 3 degrees removed from one of the victims so it feels personal without being so personal that I lose objectivity. (I hope) I think there is a huge difference between the FBI being called in immediately after the bodies were found vs a few days later. If anyone has that information i would be very interested.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I went through the first entries in the media thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455 ) and checked the articles of the first few days. The first time that the FBI is mentioned (that I could find) was in this article which is from Feb 16, 1.25 am.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/liberty-german-abigail-williams-dead-delphi-indiana-bodies-identified/

There it says

Riley said an FBI team remains at the crime scene collecting evidence.

bolded by me

If the FBI remained at the scene on Feb 16, 1.25am I would think that they were involved at least as early as Feb 15. The girls were found on the 14th. It's possible the FBI came in as early as the day they were found but I can't find a direct quote for that. But they were definitely there on the 15th (next day). HTH

EDIT: found it! They came the day the girls were found, Tuesday Feb14:

A press conference Tuesday afternoon was filled with vague statements from police spokesmen.

“We don’t have much at this time,” State Police Sergeant Kim Riley said at the press conference. “The Indiana State Police is assisting the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Delphi City Police in the investigation here. We also have the FBI crime scene investigation group here out of Indianapolis.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

When I went to the website I saw the picture of what looked like the bridge that went over the interstate as shown. http://www.railstotrails.org/trailblog/2014/december/01/top-10-trails-in-indiana/ Can anyone confirm if this is the same bridge? Edit: Eitherway I wish this website would not advertise schools
I tried to reply with quotes, but for some really annoying reason my computer does not let me do that. So please forgive me and be patient. :)

The trails referred to in the rails to trails program as the Monon Trails are not the same trails as the ones the girls were on, if I am reading the information correctly. The quote said that they extend about 19 miles north of Indianapolis to Westfield. Delphi is further north than this location, by about another 20 miles. I think these Monon Trails listed as being on the rails to trails program are the ones that the men who were arrested for exposing themselves were using. Monon seems to be a popular name in Indiana for locations and such.

Respectfully disagree.

LE can prioritize their tips how they see fit. And they said "No Tip is Too Small."

They want tips based on unusual behaviour, things people have seen etc.

While no tip is too small I don't think it's right to clog up lines with theories about speech impediments. The FBI knows how to profile and they know more than we do. We need to think outside the box. They have already profiled this guy, trust me.

Valentines day?

Yay :heartbeat: Thanks Steleheart.

Flower delivery truck...roses...
(talk about grasping at straws here, no offense Foxfire)

Or as I mentioned in thread 1, it was a trigger...but Idk about the trigger thing, I don't seem to think guys seem to care about Valentines Day lol.

They want tips based on unusual behaviour, things people have seen etc.

While no tip is too small I don't think it's right to clog up lines with theories about speech impediments. The FBI knows how to profile and they know more than we do. We need to think outside the box. They have already profiled this guy, trust me.

I think that was thinking outside the box.

But I guess I hear what you're saying. They don't want theories, they want facts. Fair enough. I'm too tired to argue lol. JK :biggrin:.

Superintendent of the Indiana State police Doug Carter interview with fox59 on Sunday (yesterday) - Every resource available is being used to find killer.

“The commitment from these other agencies, and these people that are committed to finding the murderer…is just extraordinary,” said Carter.

Despite those efforts, there has not been a significant break in the case.

“The frustration is extremely high, but the professionalism is even higher,” said Carter,

http://fox59.com/2017/02/26/exclusi...frustration-high-professionalism-even-higher/

Thanks for posting, gregjrichards. Hope you are feeling better! :)

Also from the above link:

"Local, state and federal agencies are still working around the clock, with the FBI even setting up shop in a bigger building to handle the tips and evidence coming in. As of this weekend, state police have logged almost 8,000 tips, made several trips back to the crime scene, and have continued to push that grainy photo of the suspect and the chilling audio captured on Libby’s cell phone."

Yay [emoji813]beat:

Flower delivery truck...roses...
(talk about grasping at straws here, no offense Foxfire)

Or as I mentioned in thread 1, it was a trigger...but Idk about the trigger thing, I don't seem to think guys seem to care about Valentines Day lol.
They do if they feel females have scorned them in the past. Trust me on valentines day my timeline was full of girls and guys complaining about the opposite sex and being alone

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

“"Somebody has the piece to make this puzzle to make it whole, and I suspect we’ll have that puzzle sooner than later, at least that’s my hope,” said Carter."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/26/exclusive-state-police-superintendent-frustration-high-professionalism-even-higher/

So jumping off Foxfire's post, lol, if "there's a reason for the seasons", maybe the suspect was in the area because....in the area because...gah my brain is going out...help out me out here guys lol...maybe something to do with the season(s). That's all I got. :biggrin:

I wondered if the suspect was there because of an anniversary death, or birthdate of someone special to them. Wonder if anyone in the cemetery was born or died on the date the girls were murdered? IMO, it 'might' be a reason to bring an out of towner to the area...

Or have a grandparent or parent in a nearby nursing home?

Who knows. I'll be glad to see an arrest!!!

I wondered if the suspect was there because of an anniversary death, or birthdate of someone special to them. Wonder if anyone in the cemetery was born or died on the date the girls were murdered? IMO, it 'might' be a reason to bring an out of towner to the area...

Or have a grandparent or parent in a nearby nursing home?

Who knows. I'll be glad to see an arrest!!!

Hmmmmm...interesting with the cemetary and all. I wonder if any of the headstones have corresponding dates?

I think he was likely just there because it was a good hunting ground, isolated, a terrain with which he is familiar, but worth a look into for sure, imo...

(Eta: does my font look wierd? Bigger than everyone elses? If so, my apologies...I have it on default but it looks bigger...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth