IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture jogged my memory of what I thought the first time I saw close-up of the perp from Libby's phone. My first impression was that he had been under the bridge and had just come up over the side, especially back towards the higher slope. He had either been down in the bushes/creek or climbed partway up one of the supports, watched for the girls to approach and then went up on top of the bridge. It was just a feeling, not a validated fact. But now that we know about plastic prize boxes lurking up under the bridge, it would make sense. Again, sense - not fact. Just something to ponder.
And I still come back to the underground meth community in the area. There was another case I was reading about (sorry, memory is down for repairs) in which the perp attacked/killed his victim after a whole night high on meth and he still had enough energy to rebuild the Monon Bridge from scratch. So a fueled addict could easily scuttle up and down the bridge supports as well as the steep paths. For a look at some of the meth problem look at this link :
http://fox59.com/2016/11/14/35-susp...n-johnson-county-after-3-month-investigation/
And lastly, there's something about this case that reminds me of the one in Ohio where the Rhoden family died.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/2...it-on-ohio-family-6-months-after-murders.html
No one was ever apprehended in that case, despite the significant number of people who were killed. Makes you wonder.....
In fact, there are a number of points listed here that would be perfect for self-sleuthers to go off into the web and research.
MOO
This case is similar to Lyric & Elizabeth's case.
I do not understand why families are off limits. Families generally are the top suspects in missing person cases.
I initially thought the case had something to do with drugs, but steered away from that angle, because we are not allowed to talk about the families on this site.

It's like all of us came together to build a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but only given the shells of peanuts.

Rails to Trails is a nationwide conservancy program where old rails are turned into public hiking trails. Also a lot of them are located near or adjacent to interstates.This could be the direction and future of the SK is following. JMO MOO

BBM:
Wednesday?? Today is Sunday! If there are details people should know, just tell them! Something is up with this calculated timed release of things. There is a reason. Somethings up.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"There is a reason for the seasons." :wink:

I have an iphone and believe that they were taking picture of the general area and got his picture from a background shot - there was also another picture that was taken where he ended up being so close that his voice was captured as he approached them - and started to talk asking directions or telling them where they could go to see something nice etc) as they were still taking pictures - when taking picture with the latest iphone operating system - they have Live Photo (kind of like a animated GIF but with a small sound sample) - which actually records a few picture before you snap and a few pics after plus any audio of that short time period - this explains why its so short and the blurry image

Speaking of phones I am wondering if they are looking for phones that were connected to the local cell towers in the area and look for pings during that picture time . They probably also know the girls exact location from the GPS meta data recorded in the pictures file unless they turned location data for pictures off which most people do not do. Im sure its a lot of phones - but at least its not a busy downtown area - they could sort the data looking for out of state / local numbers etc

Just a couple of corrections: the two pics of the perp are from a video; and those two frames appear to be very close together.

The voice saying "down the hill" was not recorded at the exact same time, because LE is not able to prove (yet) the guy videotaped is the one who said those words.

If you haven't watched them yet check out Gray Hughes youtube videos about the case. He proves where the perp was standing in the video.

I do not understand why families are off limits. Families generally are the top suspects in missing person cases.
I initially thought the case had something to do with drugs, but steered away from that angle, because we are not allowed to talk about the families on this site.

It's like all of us came together to build a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but only given the shells of peanuts.

On that note, I'm hitting the sack. Goodnight/morning all!

Wednesday?? Today is Sunday! If there are details people should know, just tell them! Something is up with this calculated timed release of things. There is a reason. Somethings up.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
I misspoke, and I am extremely sorry...and embarrassed over my dumb mistake. When I checked for updates, it popped up first, and even though I fully read it, I took it to mean THIS Wed. I went back to provide a link, and I saw it was dated 2/21. I'm truly sorry to have misled you. Obviously I need to hang this up for the night and get some needed sleep.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I misspoke, and I am extremely sorry...and embarrassed over my dumb mistake. When I checked for updates, it popped up first, and even though I fully read it, I took it to mean THIS Wed. I went back to provide a link, and I saw it was dated 2/21. I'm truly sorry to have misled you. Obviously I need to hang this up for the night and get some needed sleep.

I've made these mistakes. What can you say except :nevermind:

I actually hear GET down the hill. The difference, to me, is that GO down the hill is more like giving direction, while GET down the hill is more like an order.

I also am hearing
" get down the hill "................
Most likely to get them more out of sight fast.

So jumping off Foxfire's post, lol, if "there's a reason for the seasons", maybe the suspect was in the area because....in the area because...gah my brain is going out...help out me out here guys lol...maybe something to do with the season(s). That's all I got. :biggrin:

Pareidolia (/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none exists.

(Does this include posting as dead people in the middle of the night? :biggrin: )

https://youtu.be/_TFz4citG68

This guy is pretty much dead on. This is part 2, also watch part one. He has a gift. It shows where the girls and the perp would have been on the bridge. Plus the landscaping around where they were found. He is spot on

(It's ok, normally I would have jumped and done my scared dance and all that ( :scared: ) but my brain was/is too fried to even process what you wrote...)

Here at websleuths families are considered victims too. Can you imagine having your loved one murdered and then having a group of people online sleuthing your involvement in the murder when you had nothing to do with it? The families are going through enough right now.

Acodring to website.. quote "[FONT=&quot]Stretching north from Indianapolis, the [/FONT]Monon Trail[FONT=&quot] is the ultimate example of an urban transportation corridor. The trail stitches together neighborhoods, recreational facilities and schools between the city and the northern suburb of Westfield. The 19-mile trail is also a member of RTC’s [/FONT]Rail-Trail Hall of Fame[FONT=&quot]!" ... Why mention schools?????[/FONT]
ok after researching http://www.railstotrails.org/trailblog/2014/december/01/top-10-trails-in-indiana/
So that answers my questions it is a part of "Rails to Trails". So assuming BG is a trucker it would be an easy pickings close to the interstate. Website gives lots of details about the trails!

So jumping off Foxfire's post, lol, if "there's a reason for the seasons", maybe the suspect is in the area....in the area...gah my brain is going out...help out me out here guys lol...maybe something to do with the season. That's all I got. :biggrin:

Valentines day?

Superintendent of the Indiana State police Doug Carter interview with fox59 on Sunday (yesterday) - Every resource available is being used to find killer.

“The commitment from these other agencies, and these people that are committed to finding the murderer…is just extraordinary,” said Carter.

Despite those efforts, there has not been a significant break in the case.

“The frustration is extremely high, but the professionalism is even higher,” said Carter,

http://fox59.com/2017/02/26/exclusi...frustration-high-professionalism-even-higher/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor