IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in the previous thread asked why LE hasn't gotten the tip needed to solve this. IMO that tip is probably sitting in a mountain of tips. Last I heard they had over 5000 tips.

I take calls regularly from parents seeking counseling for their child to find out why they are "lying" about being abused (usually by a parent or stepparent). The children being questioned are usually 3-6.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shaking my head. Thats sick. While I understand the reasoning, it boils down to the parent actively seeking a reason to sacrifice their child.

I dont recall a news article that stared anyones reputation being ruined. The police have to follow tips. If the tips happen to lead to probable cause they have to execute a search order. Of you were LE what is more important, someones reputation, or finding the murderer of these two teen girls?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would say that The US Constitution is of utmost importance.
Rumors are not probable cause. Probable cause is evidence.
No evidence = unlawful.

Can someone refresh my memory, please. LE asked the public to recall if they saw anyone walking/hitchhiking along a specific highway. What highway was that?

TIA

Was it The Hoosier Heartland? That is the newish road that leads to 65?

Not sure what LE said, this is a guess.

am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing

Listen to the one on the FBI page. It's very clear.

No evidence = unlawful.

Then where is your evidence of the use of zip ties or ropes? Those are considered rumors here unless you have a MSM link.

Edit: you also have not knowledge of those search warrants served, so please, refrain from the huge assumptions that these officers are corrupt. It's insulting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I cannot help myself. The Fourth Amendment protects "unreasonable searches and seizures" and requires warrants can only be issued "upon probable cause." Yes, we can debate "unreasonable" and what constitutes "probable cause" all year long, but that is not going to help identify or catch this perpetrator. My Peace.

Cannot imagine what I would do if I recognised my son as being BG. I might even kill myself no lie, just to escape the dilemma.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Me too. But I'd turn him in, and then jump off a bridge...

No evidence = unlawful.
Probable cause is not clearly defined. It leaves a large grey area and without seeing the affidavits, I don't think it is fair for anyone to speak to them not including evidence.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't agree with that.

Based on the video stills Libby took of the they were on the south/east end of the bridge. The bridge is approximately 850 feet long. Makes more sense that they went "down the hill" at the south/east end of the bridge and to the creek.

I assumed they walked back to the north end. Just mo based on what someone told me who claimed some inside info.

Interesting note about zip ties that I just learned about on Forensic Files last night.....they have zip ties that are available to the public from hardware stores and such and then the police have zip ties (flex-cuffs) that are only available to LE. The difference is the clasp on them. The ones available to the public are made of plastic clasps and the ones available to LE have a metal clasp. Something I never knew....just thought I would share that bit of info since you mention zip ties.
I had a dream (nightmare, really) last night about zipties. Maybe BG used zipties to gain control of L&A.

Do we have any confirmed locals here yet?

Wondering about landfill searches and or police asking if anyone noticed a neighbor having a backyard fire in the time after the murders?

My main focus is the jacket. Just looks super clean IMO His person looks scruffy, so to me, that jacket being so clean strikes me as odd. Again, MOO

I agree the jacket is distinct. It looks open at the top with some zip ties coming out the top closed in the middle and open again at the bottom. The arms to me, appear to be a camo pattern while the body of the jacket is solid with possibly a pattern on the shoulder top?

am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
PSA from Indiana State Police. There is a cleaned up version somewhere. Some of the noise is taken out. I'll keep looking for it.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I always assumed the girls were dropped off at 300w and encountered him as he came from the opposite end of the bridge but we've never been told where the girls were dropped off.

My theory is that Libby was filming Abby and caught him in the background at first.

As a stranger to the area I had a hard time finding the trail on 300W. You would have to know it's there, I think.

If he came from town, though, it would be more likely for someone to have seen him.

There was a nature center off to the left as we entered the trail. I didn't go in but wish now I had. Is there access to the creek from there? IDK.

I do believe it is possible to access the creek area from the trail from town. I read that in an Internet post from a hiker from several years back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You know, that's a good point. I wonder if it would be worth it for police to check IP addresses of people who viewed the video (uploaded 10/30/16) that has the directions to that entrance.

On the subject of the Search Warrants. I would love to know if there is any kind of connection between the two homes. I would very much like to know.

Please, I know that the subjects of these homes have been cleared, but perhaps they are not the focus of the warrants?

It could be something like they both rent apts and maybe just maybe our guy has rented from them both in the past.

We don't know, and they ain't saying, I know. But it sure makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member