IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they will have another presser soon and we will know more.

Well you would have no choice if they had a warrant. lol

If cops wanted to talk to me or get my consent for a search, I probably would not and would lawyer up first. What's the rush? You never know with desperate cops. Innocent people are convicted of awful crimes based on stuff they tell cops.

I think that I would let LE search my home and property and let them question me as I have nothing to hide. Then I remember Richard Jewell and change my mind.

Hi all, I've been scrolling and rolling. Can anyone tell me if there is another presser set for this coming week?

Some highlights of the information from the Carroll County Census (https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/RHI305210/18015) of which Delphi is the county seat:

As of 2015 Estimates:
Population: 19,856
Persons under 18: 22.7%
Persons over 65: 18.2%
Race- White alone: 97.9%
Veterans: 1,638
Housing units: 9,433
Owner-occupied housing rate: 80.5%
Households: 7,793 (I take this to mean there are 1500 vacant houses in the county??)
Of people 25 or older:
High School Grads: 88%
Bachelor's degree or higher: 17%
Median household income: 52,005

Thanks. Getting to know the area more and more.

Hopefully they will have another presser soon and we will know more.

Maybe tomorrow. With all the billboards up gaining national attention, a picture and voice recording- if nothing pans out- perhaps more info. might be shared with the public. IIRC in the presser they shared as much as they could (which really was more than a lot of cases I follow) but stated they would weigh sharing more if no results are yielded. We shall see. If the BG is not found, I would expect another presser early this week. All eyes are on this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An FBI effort using electronic billboards to seek information in the killings of the two is expanding to dozens of states. Including Kentucky, one was spotted at Spaghetti Junction in Louisville.

The investigation headquarters outgrew its home at the Delphi Police Department so Saturday it was relocated to a building off of the town square, all while people continue to support the family.

The Create Hair Salon in Camden was packed on Saturday for a special fundraiser for Abigail and Liberty. The owner is donating all of Saturday's sales to the families of the two girls. Word spread quickly, with a rush of people coming from all around the region as soon as doors opened.

"I grew up in Delphi so, when I heard what happened we just wanted to help however we could," said Jenna Fassnacht, owner of the Create Hair Studio. "When you see the community come together like that it leaves you speechless."

At the end of the day, more than 125 people came into the salon, raising more than $3000 during the six hours the shop was open on Saturday.

http://www.wave3.com/story/34607416/tips-pour-in-delphi-murder-case-community-helps-victims-families
Thank you liltexans for posting the MSM stories that arereporting some of the good things that the community and citizen of differentareas are doing to rally around the victims, their families, and LE!!!

<modsnip>

Let's not lose sight of the real goal: Justice for these two children.

Wow, IMO that is a little Columbo.
I do agree a came or wheelchair might be possible but I think the FBI probably knows that already.
IMO BG is either back to previous, everyday life or in hiding off the grid.
Sorry somehow it didn't quote, was responding to Dave C.

can anyone help me out with the distance from the railbridge to where the girls bodies were found?

Maybe tomorrow. With all the billboards up gaining national attention, a picture and voice recording- if nothing pans out- perhaps more info. might be shared with the public. IIRC in the presser they shared as much as they could (which really was more than a lot of cases I follow) but stated they would weigh sharing more if no results are yielded. We shall see. If the BG is not found, I would expect another presser early this week. All eyes are on this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a good indication of whether they really have something or not.

They really don't want to release more.........so if we see a presser next week it means they got nothing.

I'm trying to help out by searching for non- reporting sex offenders. Track them down and send them back to jail.

Just to clarify as it's easy to get confused about what people are talking about. This link goes with this headline:

"FBI searches Peru home regarding Delphi homicides, nothing found"
My understanding was he was looking for links regarding the executed warrants. If I misunderstood, my apologies....hence why we reply with quotes.

Hey everyone, I've been reading a lot and following this thread. A lot of good points and questions have been made. I'm just wondering if LE has looked into Richard Dobeski, a RSO, who served 40 years for killing a 3 year old and a 6 year old. He was released about 2 years ago for that crime and was arrested again 2 weeks after his release for failing to register as a sex offender. He recently won his appeal and was released from Laporte County Jail on Feb. 1st. I know he is homeless and walks everywhere he goes. I recently heard that he walked from Laporte to Indianapolis. I'm just thinking Delphi would be on his way and he has a history of killing 2 girls by strangulation.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Police-Warn-of-Convicted-Child-Murderer-Set-Free-317640951.html

Interesting and scary.

[bbm] or perhaps his everyday life IS off the grid to begin with ...

Wow, IMO that is a little Columbia.
I do agree a came or wheelchair might be possible but I think the FBI probably knows that already.
IMO BG is either back to previous, everyday life or in hiding off the grid.
Sorry somehow it didn't quote, was responding to Dave C.

I'm trying to help out by searching for non- reporting sex offenders. Track them down and send them back to jail.

Just don't post names here on WS unless MSM and/or LE names a suspect for ***THIS*** case. No posting of names who could be a suspect as that is a violation of WS rules.

I would think clear heads would prevail, esp. with early FBI involvement and that any warrants would be clear and credible so as not to damage any possible evidence found.

Also, considering how split the country is on almost everything, I do not find it odd if there are a lot of people who woul not turn in a relative, and an almost equal number of those who would. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member