IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed this but why weren't the girls in school that day? Monday the 13th? Presidents day wasn't until the following Monday, the 20th?

As far as making phone calls on my iPhone, I absolutely hate it. It's so much easier for me to access apps and post updates that way. You can make a phone call much easier on a flip phone. Maybe that's why Nokia (I think it's them) is coming out with a new phone that is basically....wait for it.....just a phone.

Who uses their phone to make calls anymore anyways? Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a question, perhaps a person educated to such issues could answer.

I know they "fast tracked" DNA...how long does this typically take?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed this but why weren't the girls in school that day? Monday the 13th? Presidents day wasn't until the following Monday, the 20th?

If I recall I read that it was a designated snow day on the school calendar

Snow day that had been scheduled

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

IMO he had already done it. I can't see him risking getting himself caught by waiting .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I hate to think about it, but unless there is an element of torture to this story that we aren't aware of yet. There just aren't many details to work from yet, even a COD, so it's all speculative. I'm hoping that they didn't suffer, and that whatever happened was mercifully quick.

They were such sweet girls...Looking at Abby's eyes in nearly every pic, I am just struck by how innocent and sweet she looked. Looking at Libby's pics, she looked like she had a fun spirited and loving personality. These weren't kids looking to be older than they were, which is a rarity in this age of social media. They were just two young girl's exploring together, enjoying what the world outside had to offer, at a place they undoubtedly loved and explored often. MOO

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It was a day of from school because of unused snow day.

I thought I have read every post but I don't recall the Searcher told her that they did not cross the creek? Can someone :bump: please. I only recalled she said they verified what we had known before - that the bodies were found on the northeast side of the bridge.

TIA
Nin does state to "take it with a grain of salt" as it come from a searcher and NOT LE.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The cyber expert says she taught a class on cyber safety to kids and Libby was in that class.

I can't access the video now, but I wonder if Libby learned to use her phone to document what was happening - is it part of the class to hit "record" when feeling uneasy in a situation???

jmo

BBM, criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

We do not know, when the audio was recorded. LE may know. We do not know, if the audio recording followed right after capturing the POI in the video. LE may know. We do not know therefore, where the girls and the POI were located, when the audio was recorded. LE may know.

But - we do know, that "criminal behavior was about to occur ". This sounds like the audio is possibly leading directly to an action, like the POI asking or forcing the victim(s) to go "down the hill". Again, we do not know the when and where's. LE may know.

It's because of how LE said this that I believe they CUT OFF the audio to us. I do not for one minute think that he was telling them to go down the hill to look for something....I think the abduction occurred IMMEDIATELY after they cut the audio off.
Your assessment is dead on. If he said "down the hill to see a puppy etc" they WOULD have released more. IMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Prior snow day that they didn't use

Ok so going on the theory there is approx 23 minutes between the SC photo of Abby taken by Libby, and the suspect entering the frame on the bridge. Where could HE have come from in those 23 minutes? Roughly. Is there a specific entrance to the trail that is about a 15-20 minute walk away? (just thinking out loud)

My thoughts on the possible routes taken.

At 2:07 Abby and Libby were on the bridge and had crossed over the water. Abby is walking in the south/east direction in the snapchat photo.

At some point Abby and Libby reach the end (or close to the end) of the bridge on the south/east side. We know this because of the video stills of the . He is walking towards Libby's camera and towards the south/east end of the bridge.

The billboards that show just the , list the time as the being "last seen" as 2:30pm. This would possibly fit with the video stills.

To go "down the hill" at the south/east end of the bridge and cross the creek to the crime scene is about 450 to 550 feet depending on the exact route.

To go back across the bridge to the north/west end of the bridge, go "down the hill" and to the crime scene is over 2000 feet depending on the exact route.

Both routes will lead to the crime scene but to me the route from the south/east end would be more likely. Seems more isolated at the south/east area after watching all the videos.

Also, the bridge is in disrepair, and crossing all the way back to the north/west end would need to be done slowly and carefully. The bridge is about 850 feet long.

There was another person who said she arrived at the north/west side of the bridge at approx. 3pm. She said she did not see the girls.

Maps of possible routes. (2 different views)

View attachment 111265View attachment 111266

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

http://wane.com/2017/02/24/fbi-expanding-billboards-for-tips-in-indiana-teens-killings/

https://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/#Desc
I like this, but you have to make the assumption of when he made his move. If it was right away one path makes sense. If he passes them on the bridge then turns and follows them (which would turn on alarm bells) the other parh makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm just waiting for DNA results now.DNA is so very powerful.It will tell the story.

Who uses their phone to make calls anymore anyways? Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. My older teen asked for a regular camera for Christmas this year. She said, "I want a camera that is just a camera and a phone that is just a phone." She said it as if she came up with a brilliant new idea, lol.

Of course, she never makes a call on her phone. Text only.

jmo

Theoretically speaking, can anyone here think of anytime children have been savagely murdered in retaliation for something an adult in their life has done? I just don't think it happens, but maybe I'm naive.

Well remember alpha dog?
Kidnapped the brother cause older bro owed the drug lord.
Johnny Hollywood something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member