IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to wake up and hear of an arrest this morning.This is very sad.I hope we hear more from LE today about DNA ect....Maybe they will do another presser today or soon.

I've looked and looked for a post made in the past few days.

IIRC, the poster did research that showed the creek was at 4ft that day...at this time of year creeks and rivers are usually quite swift from spring rains and run-offs IMO, too deep and swift to cross. I think he marched them down the North end of the bridge. IMO.

There is a part of Gray's video that shows the searchers in the creek...it really doesn't look that deep where they are...not up to their knees, imho.

I'm editing my post to remove the quote about that which we cannot discuss, and making my reply more generic since I don't want a time out!

Maybe LE only released "down the hill" and not "IT'S down the hill" if, theoretically, they were receiving a "friendly tip" from someone who turned out to not be so friendly after all. They could have been on the bridge looking for something with regard to a game they were playing (i.e. Pokemon Go or a treasure hunt of sorts), someone saw them looking, took advantage by showing them exactly where what they were looking for could be found....then once he got them trapped on the hill with him behind them, pulled a gun, duct tape, whatever.

IMO, MOO.

I know we arn't suppose to really talk about geocatching in relation to the case. But i would like to state that per the geocaching site, you dont have to go on he bridge to recover the cache, its on a support under it. Which is why i suspect you see the little walking path going down the left side of the entrance to the bridge. vissible on one of user illinoismissings' photos. for what its worth

One question--is it on the north or south end?

According to tv reports they were dropped off at the north end.
Correct me if I'm wrong, why drop them off in the north end when the Monon trails are on the south end. There are no official trails in the north end because no one is supposed to cross bridge right?

This is my worst nightmare. A case that deals with N, S, E, W. I'm really bad with directional concepts.[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Which could explain why LE only released "down the hill" and not "IT'S down the hill" if, theoretically, they were receiving a "friendly tip" from someone who turned out to not be so friendly after all. They could have been on the bridge looking for a cache, someone saw them looking, took advantage by showing them exactly where it could be found....then once he got them trapped on the hill with him behind them, pulled a gun, duct tape, whatever.

IMO, MOO.

Interesting , I didnt really think of it that way. But probablly one of the most plausible theories i have heard.

From the released voice memo I speculate this is a ruthless monster. He may not interact with the girls in SM, because he doesn't need to. All the girls activities are in SM and pretty public. He just need to know Feb 11 is a no-school day (from the school calendar) and has good weather. He will just wait there for the girls to show up. He doesn't need to pretend to be a teen boy or pretend to lost a puppy. Too cheesy for such a killer. He just be there and done his job/horrible crime! I bet he barely talks at all unless he has to.JMO
I wondered that as well. I am not convinced this was a planned meetup/ catfish type situation but I also do not see it being totally random. The girls may have had no idea who he was or that anyone would be there that day but he may have been stalking them silently on social media for a while. So, it is still an opportunistic crime, per-se, but not totally at random. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am assuming there was a map as well! ;)

:laughing:

You guys! lolol I won't go too O/T but actually there was, a device with a map and a marker like the little streetview guy showing the location of the fault. (approx 30 feet from my box) We just didn't know the exact location and everything he could check seemed fine, except it stopped dead somewhere between my home and outside my home, vague much? I said on to the engineer on Saturday I don't believe in coincidences and heard banging down stairs the afternoon my line went off. And I was right!

Trust yo gut :p

I hope they have a presser soon! Im starting to think They dont know who it is! moo

Correct me if I'm wrong, why drop them off in the north end when the Monon trails are on the south end. There are no official trails in the north end because no one is supposed to cross bridge right?

This is my worst nightmare. A case that deals with N, S, E, W. I'm really bad with directional concepts.[emoji20]

From what I can tell, the trail is on the south and ends at the North end of the bridge. The opposite of what you're thinking.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I didn't ask and they didn't say. All I know is their bodies were found on the North east side. The area is hilly. Down the hill literally could have been said anywhere. Girls remains were found in circled area-roughly.
46f0983d16f5b038420fa5f9c0005a5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you 1nana :).

I am assuming there was a map as well! ;)

and a timeline, don't forget that....

repairman gets called at 1:45pm
repairman finally shows up at address 4:20pm...lol over 2 hours later
repairman cuts neighbors internet line 4:25pm

I've looked and looked for a post made in the past few days.

IIRC, the poster did research that showed the creek was at 4ft that day...at this time of year creeks and rivers are usually quite swift from spring rains and run-offs IMO, too deep and swift to cross. I think he marched them down the North end of the bridge. IMO.
The creek was 4' at the location of the river gauge. That doesn't mean the creek was a uniform 4'. Creeks tend to vary - shallow areas, deep areas. We saw that in the aerial view of the searchers. At some points they were ankle deep, other spots nearly chest deep. So if he had scouted the creek, he could have known where it was shallow enough to cross quite easily.

There is a part of Gray's video that shows the searchers in the creek...it really doesn't look that deep where they are...not up to their knees, imho.

That is from the news chopper video. 45 minutes long and is in the Media, Maps & Timeline thread here (I think it's a must watch) Really good views of the area and searchers in the water

margarita25
I am unable to use the quote button because the last thread is closed and I do not know how to do that. My comment is in reference to the last thread #1009. Your talking about a reason for the season. Currently in Indiana we have a few things in season for hunting. But we also have trapping season in. Right now and during the dates the girls were killed Beaver and River otter can be trapped. There are a few other things as well but these stick out in my mind because of the water.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I know we arn't suppose to really talk about geocatching in relation to the case. But i would like to state that per the geocaching site, you dont have to go on he bridge to recover the cache, its on a support under it. Which is why i suspect you see the little walking path going down the left side of the entrance to the bridge. vissible on one of user illinoismissings' photos. for what its worth
We keep getting thread closed. Please, we CANNOT discuss this subject AT ALL. Thank you for understanding.

No, the trails are on the north side of the creek. The bridge is not officially on the trail, and crosses the creek going towards the southeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en