IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa...you got my head spinning...the tape is located on the Eastern side of the South end of the Bridge.
The bodies were found on the other side of the creek a few hundred feet East of the bridge.

You do understand that the bridge only spans a portion of the creek near the "Northwest" side of the bridge. The rest of the bridge just covers woodland. The southeast portion of the bridge covers woodland and the creek runs parallel at least a couple hundred feet "northeast" of that portion of the bridge.

I agree with your thoughts.... and I didn't think you were calling the LE corrupt, I think to rule out an entire group of people because of their job or standings within a community would be rather ignorant JMO :)

A cover up was implied and that IMO is calling LE corrupt without any factual information to back it and in my opinion that is ignorant.

I think our POI hung around a bit after. Part of the thrill would be seeing the reactions of the people who found them and LE. I think he's local and probably had all sorts of vantage sites to choose from. He was probably away enough to see it without being seen, might have had to use binoculars. I also think he's younger - 30 to 45. My husband just now looked at the pics of him and said he looks like an iron worker. He works at the mill and said he looks like a lot of people he works with. If he left Libby's phone behind, he's a rookie, which makes this even more terrifying. We're thinking of making a trip down there and if we do, I'm going to try to walk that bridge. I'm just crazy like that (I have done the Land's End Trail in thick fog...) so yeah. Though honestly, I'd like to walk a bit from the South end and get some pics/video from that trail.

[video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

Hey, welcome to WS, I know you're new here so I wanted to let you know that we aren't allowed to sleuth people who have been cleared (property owner) or family members (grandfather) unless they are named as POI or suspect. I hope this helps!

From post #37 on page #3 on media thread

Nerissa Knight from Crime Watch Daily reports here on Facebook that Indiana State Police Sgt. Slocum told her "that investigators believe the suspect was also wearing a brown fanny pack around his waist."

Link is broken, should be;
https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchdaily/videos/1493647450660042/

But I have listened to it twice again - no mention of a fanny pack.

Could someone give me a time stamp on the vid where she says 'fanny pack' in case my brain is slow? Tanks!

So are they saying that the 7600 or whatever before were all dead ends and they upped thereward to motivate the people who know more then they are saying or fearing? Just trying to understand.

People have donated their own money to up the reward in hopes of finding the killer.

I was just driving through another small Indiana town on my way to work. I drove past the middle school/elementary school campus.

The large sign in front of the school displayed the message, "No Classes Monday, Enjoy Your Day Off". The sign faced the road.

I've seen this type of messages frequently on school signs here but never gave them a second thought until now.

I think these people may be referring to Libby's grandfather. IMO, this crime would already be solved if that were the case; same with the property owner, Mr. Logan. I know there have been killers before who put themselves at the forefront of a case, but they have DNA. These two are easily accessible for gathering DNA and were probably in the first 10 people they checked out.

The landowner claims he was away from his home during the afternoon of Feb. 13 (evening too?).

Questions - What does his property look like in the back and how far from the river or where the bodies were found from his kitchen or TV chair? I think I read 60 feet from the home? Are there buildings/trees blocking the view? Is the spot down hill/up hill from the property?

Trusting the landowner is telling the truth, would the suspect have known the resident was not at home? Or, was a stranger taking a risk committing such a heinuis crime so near to a private property residence.

Hope I'm making sense.
Does the location where the girls were found make sense if someone thought the property owner might be home?

I might get banned for this post but oh well, I need to get my opinion out there so this is MOO, IMO, strictly my opinion. LE has solved lots of murders even without any bodies, here LE had not 1 but 2 bodies. Also they said evidence is being 'fast-tracked' but then they said 'they never said they had evidence..' so is there evidence or not? They also have a video of this man yet they release the WORST possible picture of him and a voice recording that doesn't help in any way at all... perhaps a cover-up? They also say that Delphi barely has any crime but is it because there have been other cover ups? Perhaps someone close to LE that has impulsive actions or pedophilic thoughts and it just hurts them to turn him in? Someone close to the community, etc.. I just can't wrap my head around this case not being solved yet and all the sketchy stuff going on. Before you judge me, THINK about this for a second and know that there are ANY possibilities. And everyone is a suspect. This is why this is websleuths.

Best "to the readers" post I have read for this whole case on here... I do not know about agreeing or disagreeing but Something is not adding up in Delphi and I can't help but wounder what we are being distracted from? In the sense that what else or other could they have released that would have gotten the public more on the frequency of being able to tip line this guy to the justice Libby and Abby deserve. I am so beside myself as I feel nearly two weeks laster, we should know more and the fear they are leaving in society over this is mounting while the intensity most of us feel coming from those who can release any info, large or small is fading. IMO

attachment.php

The north side of the bridge means its on the north side of the creek. The bridge itself does not run straight north / south. It runs at an angle.

Based on the what can be seen in the photos (namely the planks off to the sides of the bridge, one having additional wood hanging off of it & shadows) I can say that both photos were almost certainly taken by Liberty from nearly the exact same spot but she turned 180 degrees.

Based on Gray Hughes' work we can be fairly certain the suspect's photo was taken from the south side.

The green circles indicate where the camera taking the photo was positioned, green lines showing field of view & direction.

The bodies were found on the north side of the creek. South east of the cemetery.

Based on this information: If the suspect seen in the photo was involved he either had to force, lure or follow the girls across that bridge and to then to the east *or* they had to go through the creek itself.

It also seems possible to me that the girls crossed the bridge on their own, were exploring the woods south of the cemetery and someone over there attacked them. Possibly the guy in the photo following them as they explored the woods. Maybe someone else, maybe him & an accomplice.

I know all about the mapping of the situation. It's not me who is confused. It just seems that many are on here with all the talk about north and south because, like you said, the creek and bridge do not run straight north/south or east/west.

The girls were dropped of at 1pm and to be picked up later in the afternoon according to this article.....LE even stated that the man on the bridge (sp) was last seen at 230pm....jmo, I think the girls might have arranged to meet up with some one or this was an encounter....the sp might even have seen the girls on the overpass that connects to the trails. The girls had an hour and a half to explore until 230 when the man on the bridge showed up

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
Help me out. I don't see where it's stated the video was taken at 2:30. He may have been last seen at that time on other video pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last post of the day ; frustrating in here today :banghead:

The girls were dropped off at 1pm. The man on the bridge (sp) was seen at 230 . Did the girls explore for an hour and a half then crossed paths with the sp or did they encounter him before the 230 mark and then he took off...?

As is winter time in the United States, the sun is in the South no matter what time of day in northern US imho

What??? No... the sun clearly rises in the east and sets in the west. The frozen lake makes for some beautiful sunsets let me tell you......that is when the sun is even out in the winter here.

Help me out. I don't see where it's stated the video was taken at 2:30. He may have been last seen at that time on other video pics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I clicked on the wrong post sorry.....the 230 had nothing to do with the video part...i am giving myself a time out :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff