IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ... can't imagine the sheer terror of realizing I had given a ride to a murderer who killed the girls just moments before

I've struggled to give this theory any credence. If he got picked up that day hitchiking, the driver would have called LE by now and LE would have some DNA to go by.

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m3 minutes ago
WATCH: Police confirm no arrests in #Delphi double homicide. Police still searching for murder suspect(s). Call 844-459-5786 with tips.

Watch the video ^^

:please:

If you can't watch

Search warrants and subpoenas being issued in Carroll Cty
Working closely with Carroll Cty prosecutor to go into certain areas and get permission to search certain places around Carroll Cty for specific evidence connected to the murders.
Every day for the past 2 weeks the prosecutor has signed off on either a search warrant or subpoena in relation to the investigation, and is very confident that the police will find something that will lead to a break in this case behind one of the doors that they are going behind in these searches.

I've struggled to give this theory any credence. If he got picked up that day hitchiking, the driver would have called LE by now and LE would have some DNA to go by.

Unless the driver is long gone, across the country, an OTR driver who doesn't have a lot of constant access to news...

A county of less than 22,000 and six kids murdered in less than 6 months.
Four little girls were killed in a fire, a few months ago in Flora.Are these crimes connected? Who knows! At least, I get a better sense of the community when the Sgt. makes statements like, "we've been through this" .
Who intentionally sets a fire to kill a family? The killer of this horrendous crime has NOT been caught, and there is a reward. ATF determined the fire was set intentionally.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_d0e4696c-ea6f-11e6-8965-eb859b953f2c.html

The thing is in US there is so little security camera, who ever did the crime is very easy to get away with that. Back to my home country, CCTV is everywhere, I mean in every corner of every street in every city( the country side is not that well equipped). Here in US, people live far apart and no camera at all. Crime is hard to solve. Also, since male's DNA Y comes from only males in the family. If you can check all Delphi's male's DNA, assuming LE did get BG's DNA from the scene, it would be very easy to get his family relationship map out. But in USA, privacy is most important, almost always more important than safety of the community, the DNA thing won't work. But give a shout out encourage people to come forward to take DNA test may help? Does there is a law preventing LE to take a DNA test to a regular criminal ( Not only RSO)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... I just read that Indiana prohibits "hitchhiking". So, I'm thinking that anyone hitchhiking would do so on smaller roads (avoiding larger ones like Hoosier Highway), OR is this law fairly lax??

Unless the driver is long gone, across the country, an OTR driver who doesn't have a lot of constant access to news...

Or if the guy doesn't look anything at all like people are supposing once he is wearing different clothes etc

Yikes!

I looked at the active warrants in Kokomo thinking that maybe one was served at the Chrysler plant. While I found nothing there to suggest someone was being served/arrested at the plant, I did find....something.

I noticed an active warrant for failure to register as a sex offender. On the FBI site, it says the RSO is non compliant and their whereabouts are unknown. Then, I did a newspaper search and found something even more disturbing - in 1997 they applied for a marriage license with another RSO who is in Logansport. The missing RSO is a female.

The RSO in Logansport most definitely resembles BG, not that a resemblance means much considering the photo. But having an off-the-grid accomplice sure does make this person a suspect in my book. Thoughts? Is this a wild theory or a legit tip?

*important to note, the female rso commited her crime after 1997, suggesting they might have done it together. his crime was commited while she was in jail. they were both released in 2009.

As I posted earlier the hitchhiking theory really makes no sense, not only is it illegal to hitchhike in Indiana, someone committing such a heinous, horrible and, what it seems like, well planned and executed crime isn't going to risk it all by hitchhiking away, especially considering there is no guarentee anyone would pick him. It would take away the control he has from the situation. I can almost guarantee you he has his own car and drove away himself.

The thing is in US there is so little security camera, who ever did the crime is very easy to get away with that. Back to my home country, CCTV is everywhere, I mean in every corner of every street in every city( the country side is not that well equipped). Here in US, people live far apart and no camera at all. Crime is hard to solve. Also, since male's DNA Y comes from only males in the family. If you can check all Delphi's male's DNA, assuming LE did get BG's DNA from the scene, it would be very easy to get his family relationship map out. But in USA, privacy is most important, almost always more important than safety of the community, the DNA thing won't work. But give a shout out encourage people to come forward to take DNA test may help? Does there is a law preventing LE to take a DNA test to a regular criminal ( Not only RSO)?

I think the shear size of the USA -- 3.8 million square miles -- makes it economically impossible to install security cameras to the extent many other countries do.

:scared: I think there's a reminder/lecture/tread carefully post coming. I for one intend to be respectful and mindful and zip it. :angel:

As I posted earlier the hitchhiking theory really makes no sense, not only is it illegal to hitchhike in Indiana, someone committing such a heinous, horrible and, what it seems like, well planned and executed crime isn't going to risk it all by hitchhiking away, especially considering there is no guarentee anyone would pick him. It would take away the control he has from the situation. I can almost guarantee you he has his own car and drove away himself.
I dunno.. they (investigators) did state in one of their statements to see if anyone remembered if they saw someone walking down a road or hitchhiking and if they saw a duffle bag...so it is one of their theories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JMO but that might make sense from a dna perspective because at the time he was convicted they wouldn't have been yet collecting dna from registered sex offenders, so he might not be in the system.

From what I read,he is also on these sites and Facebook. He made a comment that he gave a swab,and everyone should.

I reply to this post from the previous closed thread:

This. If you look at the Google link above you can 'walk' through the trails a ways. The woods are thick. I think BG had them walking through the woods hiding from any other park visitors who could be witnesses. From the N end of the bridge he had them go E toward the cemetery where he was parked and 'down the hill' (S) away from the road or trails.

To leave the S end of the bridge and leave the woods to cross the water north just doesn't make sense for a perpetrator trying to stay out of view, or for a crime scene. If he was going to kill them near the creek why not on the S side before leaving the cover of the woods?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is the killer possibly a gold prospector ?

There are some men who knows the creek in detail... the gold prospectors !

They would know all about where the creek is shallow enough to easily cross it.
They would also know the wooded area around the creek very well.

If I was police I would take a good look at men, local and from out of town/state,
who have i the past looked for gold in the deer creek where the girls were found.

There are several youtube videos of gold prospectors at the delphi creeks.
(I will not post link due to I don't want to expose probable innocent persons in those videos, but go to youtube and write : delphi deer creek gold)

I posted these before:

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Boots....Anyone?

I posted last night on this subject. A small town on Cape Cod, Truro mass, did just that. They asked all males residents to submit dna. I took 3 years but they caught him. Sorry I don't have a link but it's easy to Google. The NY times article I think was best.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Boots....Anyone?

Know what's funny? For a split second I thought to myself "No! I won't spend time trying to figure out something so trivial to the overall case," ..... and then I thought about how many times I've disputed hat vs. hoodie vs. hair, and now I feel silly. :blushing:

(said in the spirit of pointing out how funny perspective is, not criticism.. but what else do we really have to sleuth at this point? I get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper