IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've struggled to give this theory any credence. If he got picked up that day hitchiking, the driver would have called LE by now and LE would have some DNA to go by.

Is hitchhiking fairly normal in Indiana? I haven't seen a hitchhiker in years here in California. He would have stood out here for sure.

Although the days continue to pass, police say their trail has not grown cold, and their efforts are not slowing down.

“As a matter of fact, we’re ramping up efforts,” Sgt. Slocum. “We’re putting in more resources, bringing more officers from the local area and surrounding areas to again double down on our efforts so to speak.”

Electronic signs now sit near the trail where Abby and Libby first disappeared.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...out-flyers-posters-in-search-for-teens-killer

Not a Guardians Of The Galaxy fan then? :p

No! :) Just had to google what it was. Now I can tie both together and why the woman who rescued a raccoon off the side of the road called it Rocket.

Earlier somebody kindly posted some advice for me regarding posting as I was having trouble with my phone . I was in the middle of replying when my phone froze. So once it powered out (which took ages) I charged it and it works but I did get your advice. I am very bad at clearing my phone so probably it is overloaded with too much junk. I have tried to clear it up. Anyhow thank you to anyone who helped.

Is hitchhiking fairly normal in Indiana? I haven't seen a hitchhiker in years here in California. He would have stood out here for sure.

I see them occasionally near the interstate exits, I would say maybe once a month.

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m3 minutes ago
WATCH: Police confirm no arrests in #Delphi double homicide. Police still searching for murder suspect(s). Call 844-459-5786 with tips.

Watch the video ^^

:please:

If you can't watch

Search warrants and subpoenas being issued in Carroll Cty
Working closely with Carroll Cty prosecutor to go into certain areas and get permission to search certain places around Carroll Cty for specific evidence connected to the murders.
Every day for the past 2 weeks the prosecutor has signed off on either a search warrant or subpoena in relation to the investigation, and is very confident that the police will find something that will lead to a break in this case behind one of the doors that they are going behind in these searches.

Wow! That is awfully positive-sounding.

Wouldn't it be something if they got this monster and also were able to link him to Lyric and Lizzy? Actually, it would be wonderful if they just got him for Libby and Abby.

C'mon Carroll Cty; you got this!!!!!

Yikes!

I looked at the active warrants in Kokomo thinking that maybe one was served at the Chrysler plant. While I found nothing there to suggest someone was being served/arrested at the plant, I did find....something.

I noticed an active warrant for failure to register as a sex offender. On the FBI site, it says the RSO is non compliant and their whereabouts are unknown. Then, I did a newspaper search and found something even more disturbing - in 1997 they applied for a marriage license with another RSO who is in Logansport. The missing RSO is a female.

The RSO in Logansport most definitely resembles BG, not that a resemblance means much considering the photo. But having an off-the-grid accomplice sure does make this person a suspect in my book. Thoughts? Is this a wild theory or a legit tip?

*important to note, the female rso commited her crime after 1997, suggesting they might have done it together. his crime was commited while she was in jail. they were both released in 2009.

The couple sighted on the bridge. :
Thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reply to this post from the previous closed thread:

Is the killer possibly a gold prospector ?

There are some men who knows the creek in detail... the gold prospectors !

They would know all about where the creek is shallow enough to easily cross it.
They would also know the wooded area around the creek very well.

If I was police I would take a good look at men, local and from out of town/state,
who have i the past looked for gold in the deer creek where the girls were found.

There are several youtube videos of gold prospectors at the delphi creeks.
(I will not post link due to I don't want to expose probable innocent persons in those videos, but go to youtube and write : delphi deer creek gold)

I really have a feeling he is an outdoor person. That is very interesting. Not heard about the gold prospecting in that area.

I've struggled to give this theory any credence. If he got picked up that day hitchiking, the driver would have called LE by now and LE would have some DNA to go by.

LE has DNA, he must not be in the database. IMO

"INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.- On Thursday, investigators say they had recovered DNA evidence from the Delphi crime scene where two girls, 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German, were found murdered."
https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/amp/

I reply to this post from the previous closed thread:

Is the killer possibly a gold prospector ?

There are some men who knows the creek in detail... the gold prospectors !

They would know all about where the creek is shallow enough to easily cross it.
They would also know the wooded area around the creek very well.

If I was police I would take a good look at men, local and from out of town/state,
who have i the past looked for gold in the deer creek where the girls were found.

There are several youtube videos of gold prospectors at the delphi creeks.
(I will not post link due to I don't want to expose probable innocent persons in those videos, but go to youtube and write : delphi deer creek gold)

I posted a similar thought a couple of days ago :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-12&p=13183229#post13183229

*Good to see you on this thread, TF!

I have lived in Indianapolis all my life, I almost never see hitchhikers anymore. If I were to see one, I would think it was quite unusual.

Search warrants and subpoenas, every day. More coming, looking for specific evidence, confident they will find it behind one of the doors.

This just adds to my fear that the perp posted pics or video of the crime on the dark web. I don't want that to be the case :tantrum:

I don't think this guy has a weird duck foot kind of walk. I think he turned his foot like that so as not to step directly on a "crack" / space between the planks. I feel the foot is turned too far out to be a normal walking stance.
If I had to walk on that bridge, I'd be wearing big snowshoes.

Well a new day bringing a new thread, does it bring any new info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper