IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse, I was pointing out that hitchhiking being illegal in Indiana would deter people from picking HIM UP, not him trying to hitchhike. Why would someone who so well planned and executed two murders in such a secluded area want to take away the control he has from the situation, and place his only mode for escape in the fate of others? That theory just doesn't check out IMO. It is possible ofcourse, just as most anything is, it's just so incredibly unlikely.
It's not incredibly unlikely or they wouldn't have stated if anyone remembered a hitchhiker or someone walking down a highway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it is redundant. When I first saw the billboards I immediately wondered why the photos of the girls were featured more prominently than the photo of the suspect. Maybe it is just me and I am overthinking it but I noticed it right away. And, since the FBI is so highly involved, I think there is a purpose for every decision they are making. I won't let my imagination run wild because that is futile and borders on crazy making. But, I began to wonder if they think there is the possibility that the girls will be recognized and thus their photos are featured prominently for a reason other than simply honoring them. Any one have an opinion about this? Do the photos of the girls seem to be especially large on the billboards to you?

Yes, I noticed as soon as it was published. Why are the girls highlighted instead of the BG they are searching for on the FBI flyers? Maybe his image would be too blurred if enlarged?

[video=twitter;836677141005746182]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836677141005746182[/video]

I think it was a theory in the beginning. They did not mention it again in the presser last week.

(We discussed the hitchhiking theory a lot before that presser, and it came up again now because someone quoted it from last week's article annoucning the presser.)

Good thinking! Yea what if it was a male-female duo?
Agreed but it's still my theory.. a drifter who hitched on out of there ... That's IMO the reason for the 6000 billboards.

Yes, I noticed as soon as it was published. Why are the girls highlighted instead of the BG they are searching for on the FBI flyers? Maybe his image would be too blurred if enlarged?

[video=twitter;836677141005746182]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836677141005746182[/video]

hmmmm "at this time" sounds ominous

Search warrants and subpoenas, every day. More coming, looking for specific evidence, confident they will find it behind one of the doors.

This just adds to my fear that the perp posted pics or video of the crime on the dark web. I don't want that to be the case :tantrum:

Have there been more than the initial two warrants searching the two houses? Sorry, I was really too wrapped up in this for a few days so I've been trying to hang back more.

I would think that if you set out to commit a crime such as this you wouldn't bank on cadging a lift as your escape route. JMHO. First post and hello to all.

That's what you would do, but in the end, you would never do anything like this to begin with. It is such a hard crime to solve, because the profilers have to think like this guy does, and it is so hard. Anyway, for what it's worth, keep posting and thinking. :)

I was looking at this map of the Monon High Bridge Trail, http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

and as you can see, other trails are also marked by colored paths on the map. (The bridge is marked on the right, though you may have to pan over to see it). I noticed that there are trails that lead away from the bridge for quite some distance. The girls weren't found until the next day and his picture wasn't circulated until after that, so what's to say he didn't just walk a trail all the way to... somewhere?

Since I'm the one who put forth the "maybe instead of a trucker he's mobile in a different way - living in an RV perhaps" theory/proposition/ponderance, I thought I'd check that map to see if there are any RV parks right near those trails and wouldn't you know it? There's one right there on the left of that map about where N Washington street meets the waterway there, as shown here -

http://www.rv-park.xyz/parks/wabe764in.html

Probably nothing but I had no other ideas to check into, so there's that./

ETA: the high bridge trail doesn't connect to the ones that run to the RV park, but deer creek and/or main street does, FWIW.

True but I really don't think he's a drifter and surely with all the publicity someone would have come forward by now to say that they had picked him up. The police would have had to give some indication if they wanted the public's assistance with identifying a hitchhiker...?
They kinda did at first and with the 6000 billboards that's my theory.... IMO their looking for a drifter who hitch a ride out of town.

the wrong post quoted there sorry newbie here

so the Adams reporter is saying "at this time" not arrested

seems its was the Chrysler plant and it was a RSO

Unless it was a crime of opportunity and maybe the BG is a drifter...then the theory he might have hitched out of there makes some sense.

True but I really don't think he's a drifter and surely with all the publicity someone would have come forward by now to say that they had picked him up. The police would have had to give some indication if they wanted the public's assistance with identifying a hitchhiker...? Sorry trying to get the hang of this.

Here is why I do not think there is a video of the crime, whether by Libby or the creep;

If LE had seen such a video and could see the perp, I feel they would have released a sketch. Obviously not another screen cap showing him, because it would likely be, well, horrific, especially for the families. Shudder.

But if they had video of the crime, they would be probably able to see enough to have a sketch drawn so that he would be more easily identified.

I think we have seen most of the video and heard only a snippet of the audio.

MOO but most if not all of the crime was caught on audio. I think Libby stowed her phone and BG did not know it. I also think her phone was found with or near her body.

I need to go hug my daughter now.

I agree, (jumping off of your post) what I can't wrap my mind about is 2:30 BG was last seen, the girls were due to be picked up at 3 - 3:30, when the girls did not show wouldn't whoever picked them up not call the phone to say "I'm here, where are you" type thing. If Liberty was recording would that stop an incoming calls from coming in or if it was on airplane mode could she still record? The phone had to be fairly close to record. Maybe BG did know there was a phone because it started ringing, but chose to leave it because he didn't think there would be any evidence to implicate him? Maybe before he left he threw it and it was found? This just keeps puzzling me.:banghead:

There are two versions of the billboards that I have seen..one is just of the BG on it blown up big.

I agree, (jumping off of your post) what I can't wrap my mind about is 2:30 BG was last seen, the girls were due to be picked up at 3 - 3:30, when the girls did not show wouldn't whoever picked them up not call the phone to say "I'm here, where are you" type thing. If Liberty was recording would that stop an incoming calls from coming in or if it was on airplane mode could she still record? The phone had to be fairly close to record. Maybe BG did know there was a phone because it started ringing, but chose to leave it because he didn't think there would be any evidence to implicate him? Maybe before he left he threw it and it was found? This just keeps puzzling me.:banghead:

There was a quote in MSM saying that texts were delivered but not read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two versions of the billboards that I have seen..one is just of the BG on it blown up big.

Oops sorry I thought u were referring to the billboards...my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member