IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this case first started, I remember hearing something about Delphi community members wanting to install cameras on the bridge. Was this actually prompted by this case, or were they already thinking of doing that? Does anybody know? Wondering (again) if there had ever been known suspicious activity on the bridge prior to 2/13. Is crossing the bridge really illegal? If so that too seems strange that they'd add cameras (for safety) which would seem to encourage people to go on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Be careful with these altered pictures folks...
this is from FBI and shoes appear brown? Not black as shown?, higher up in this recent thread. Thoughts?

Attachments

• large.jpeg
    large.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 957
True but I really don't think he's a drifter and surely with all the publicity someone would have come forward by now to say that they had picked him up. The police would have had to give some indication if they wanted the public's assistance with identifying a hitchhiker...? Sorry trying to get the hang of this.
Maybe and maybe not....my theory is that they put those 6000 billboards out there for a reason...he caught a ride
... IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Have there been more than the initial two warrants searching the two houses? Sorry, I was really too wrapped up in this for a few days so I've been trying to hang back more.

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

Carroll Cty prosecutor has been singing off on search warrants and subpoenas every day since day 1 according to this video, and working on more

They kinda did at first and with the 6000 billboards that's my theory.... IMO their looking for a drifter who hitch a ride out if town.

Even if they police thought it a possibility at the start, surely it would have come to fruition by now? If someone had picked up a hitchhiker on that date I would say they'd remember it, well I think I would (I hope).

[video=twitter;836712009039237120]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836712009039237120[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m3 minutes ago
WATCH: Police confirm no arrests in #Delphi double homicide. Police still searching for murder suspect(s). Call 844-459-5786 with tips.

Watch the video ^^

:please:

If you can't watch

Search warrants and subpoenas being issued in Carroll Cty
Working closely with Carroll Cty prosecutor to go into certain areas and get permission to search certain places around Carroll Cty for specific evidence connected to the murders.
Every day for the past 2 weeks the prosecutor has signed off on either a search warrant or subpoena in relation to the investigation, and is very confident that the police will find something that will lead to a break in this case behind one of the doors that they are going behind in these searches.
Wow. They must really think Suspect is connected to Carroll CTY.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe and maybe not....my theory is that they put those 6000 billboards out there for a reason...he caught a ride
... IMO.

IMO we could expand that to "he's in motion on the highways"... JMO, one way or another (trucker, drifter, wandering odd jobs guy, whatever).. just a thought.

Even if they police thought it a possibility at the start, surely it would have come to fruition by now? If someone had picked up a hitchhiker on that date I would say they'd remember it, well I think I would (I hope).
Anything is possible...thats JMO..i could be wrong...i just hope he's caught soon.

the wrong post quoted there sorry newbie here

so the Adams reporter is saying "at this time" not arrested

seems its was the Chrysler plant and it was a RSO

This was tweeted to Reporter Alexis McAdams @AlexisMcAdamsTV :

They caught the guy! FBI raided Chrysler today in Kokomo and picked him up. Registered sex offender.

Hence, McAdams' tweet reply was:
We are being told that man was NOT arrested for the murders of Abby and Libby at this time.

[video=twitter;836714639517966337]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836714639517966337[/video]

IMO we could expand that to "he's in motion on the highways"... JMO, one way or another (trucker, drifter, wandering odd jobs guy, whatever).. just a thought.
Agreed. Good thought.

QUESTION: If nothing pans out from all the tips..... in the next couple of weeks what do you think that LE will further reveal about the case to help get more useful information from the public?

Landowner where Abby and Libby found possibly used to trespassers:

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-05-21/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

This is in 2014 and scroll to April 26.

This has me wondering how many people were used to hanging out in the creek area and other access points to it aside from near bridge and hiking trails. Other ways to get to creek. When you own a lot of land near a popular area, there will often be trespassers.

The gold prospectors are onto something as are those wondering if this creek was a hangout point for people.

When this case first started, I remember hearing something about Delphi community members wanting to install cameras on the bridge. Was this actually prompted by this case, or were they already thinking of doing that? Does anybody know? Wondering (again) if there had ever been known suspicious activity on the bridge prior to 2/13. Is crossing the bridge really illegal? If so that too seems strange that they'd add cameras (for safety) which would seem to encourage people to go on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the articles I've read there were plans for cameras it but it hadn't gone ahead yet but now after this horrific tragedy I believe from articles they are definitely happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper