IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still about 10 pages behind. Can someone explain to me how what type of shoes he's wearing could help solve the case? I must be dense because I just don't get it. Thanks in advance.

1--

2--

3--

The original post is quoting an old article, but if you read the second post from moderator bessie, it appears there will be another press conference to orrow.

#1nana, would you post the link for it if you find it? I have been searching, but so far I cannot find one.
There is no press conference tomorrow...

Here is my question. Was this guy just waiting in the woods for anybody to randomly come along? Or was he doing something else in the woods when two young girls just happened to come along? I am interested in metal detecting and panning for gold . Perhaps he was doing something like this at the time?

It's not incredibly unlikely or they wouldn't have stated if anyone remembered a hitchhiker or someone walking down a highway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I got the feeling they put the word out on that very very early just in case. And as the case develops certain things change and get narrowed down.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've been looking into other missing girls a lot.I think she is a good possibility for a connection.Even if she ran away does mean she did not get killed.
Breanne Voiles missing from Kokomo since Feb 11th. Connection?

I am still about 10 pages behind. Can someone explain to me how what type of shoes he's wearing could help solve the case? I must be dense because I just don't get it. Thanks in advance.

Because we don't really have a lot to go on and some people are tired of talking about bridges MOO. Maybe someone will recognize a certain type of shoe.

Could help with identify footprints near the girls. MOO

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — At the Carroll County True Value, orange is the color of compassion.

Owner Troy Helderman said the store has sold about 100 orange light bulbs over the last two weeks.

“This is our last one left until tomorrow,” Helderman said, holding an orange bulb on Tuesday.

People around town say orange was one of Liberty German’s favorite colors. They plan to light the bulbs on their porches until police find the suspect.

<snip>

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/28/locals-light-up-delphi-in-orange-for-justice/

I am in Georgia but I am going to get an orange bulb for my porch. This is a sweet idea.

I've been looking into other missing girls a lot.I think she is a good possibility for a connection.Even if she ran away does mean she did not get killed.

ITA. a million times over.

Boots....Anyone?

Yep, a storm is a brewin' around here!

In the last thread or two, someone posted that the FBI was trying to identify the brand of shoe BG was wearing. That gave us something new to scout.

I think handcuffs are a rumor. According to the mans facebook post he voluntarily submitted dna. (Also a rumor) we wont know until they release something.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I would be surprised to see he was handcuffed without being arrested. Does LE do that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here is my question. Was this guy just waiting in the woods for anybody to randomly come along? Or was he doing something else in the woods when two young girls just happened to come along? I am interested in metal detecting and panning for gold . Perhaps he was doing something like this at the time?
Imo he was on the prowl. Stalked and hunted for a female that suited his needs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

To the question of whether or not the perp hitched a ride and/or is a drifter :
1. He's awfully clean and facially well-groomed to be a drifter. One of the hardest things for a drifter to do is keep clean and tidy. One of the first things a man who is a drifter or homeless will do is let his beard grow out. Same with his hair. Trying to find a shower can take all day.
2. He seems to have packed an awful lot of stuff in his jacket (or duffle bag if he had one) that would help him with this crime. That's not the sort of stuff that a drifter would want to lug around. Maximum baggage would be a change of clothes that he can put in the wash at a laundromat. And a wallet of some sort, a comb, and a towel. You get tired of hauling stuff around or trying to hide it during the day. This is especially important when it comes to a firearm and ammo. Those are heavy items and easily stolen from you if you live outdoors.
3. Catching a ride on the Hoosier Highway (or whatever its name is) would be a really, really public bit of exposure if you just murdered two unsuspecting girls. You'd have all these people looking at you from their vehicles, sizing you up, even if they would never stop for you. It doesn't make sense to me. Since hitchhiking is rare in that area, most folks would remember you and report you after the crime.
4. Staying in an RV somewhere would make more sense. Staying in someone's backyard would make even more sense.
JMO.

1--

2--

3--

The original post is quoting an old article, but if you read the second post from moderator bessie, it appears there will be another press conference to orrow.

#1nana, would you post the link for it if you find it? I have been searching, but so far I cannot find one.

I've looked. I can't find it to save my life. Maybe I was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Voiles for sure. And Britton sisters same ages, missing from Atlanta Indiana. Kokomo is right between Delphi and Atlanta Indiana

I've looked into these cases and I really don't want to come across as insensitive or anything, but those girls really seem like cases of run-aways.

Is scrap metal dealing common in Indiana and surrounding states?

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — At the Carroll County True Value, orange is the color of compassion.

Owner Troy Helderman said the store has sold about 100 orange light bulbs over the last two weeks.

“This is our last one left until tomorrow,” Helderman said, holding an orange bulb on Tuesday.

People around town say orange was one of Liberty German’s favorite colors. They plan to light the bulbs on their porches until police find the suspect.

<snip>

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/28/locals-light-up-delphi-in-orange-for-justice/
Love this! Orange is my favorite color. Definitely going to do this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I looked up a map of hunting spots in Indiana. There aren't any legal hunting spots in Delphi that I noticed. My opinion is that he maybe visits hiking trails to see if there are opportunities for rape/murder and this time he unfortunately saw two beautiful girls.

I'm still under the impression that he is a trucker and that there is a tie to the Iowa case. I was reading google reviews of the plant in Delphi which truckers were complaining about having to wait there for a long time to get their truck loaded. One person said something like 11 hours. Plenty of time for learning the trail and committing these heinous acts. Possibly he's been driving to Delphi for a while and has been getting to know that spot and waiting for the right time to strike. MOO

#Justice for Abby and Libby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member