IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one post I really felt I needed to comment on, but my browser keeps refreshing before I can hit enter. I have tried about 5 times so will keep this brief. If it refreshes again, I give up! It was about people fishing in the area. I thought of it as those you see who pull up their cars by the side of the road and fish because they like to fish, not because they need food or anything. Maybe they do, though, not sure. But you will see them in any small town. If the POI is a drifter, some of these fishermen and fisherwomen may have chanced across him, so I hope as LE is interviewing, they think about talking to these guys too. Here we go. Post quick reply.

There could have been 85 of them! My point is that one person can control more than one victim at a time. I have seen it posted about 400 times in these threads that there MUST be more than one person, because one of these girls was big. That's so ridiculous.

I googled gunman several hostages and linked the first 3. If I need to show evidence and google where more than one person was controlled by one gunman out in the open, like a robbery or a kidnapping or something, I can. Or it can just be understood that one gun can control multiple people.

:peace:

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
5-sex trafficking attempt
6-chance encounter

IMO it's a combination of 2(I'm almost certain he has killed before) and 6(he was scoping the area all day probably and the girls were at the wrong place at the wrong time)

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
6-chance encounter

2. The actions of LE and the FBI seems to suggest this, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
6-chance encounter

IMO 6&2 with a possible 1 tie-in of some sort that makes him routinely mobile, but not "homeless drifter" per se.

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
6-chance encounter

2, primarily because of the massive and unprecedented response by the FBI.

Wait...rewind. You were checking Delphi PRIOR to the crime? Why?

Not before the crime took place lol, i went back on posts that mention Delphi prior to the date because the perp would have no reason to not be photographed in the coat etc. Whereas now he would not want to be seen in it.

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
6-chance encounter
2--agreeing with another member who cited the FBI response

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

To the question of whether or not the perp hitched a ride and/or is a drifter :
1. He's awfully clean and facially well-groomed to be a drifter. One of the hardest things for a drifter to do is keep clean and tidy. One of the first things a man who is a drifter or homeless will do is let his beard grow out. Same with his hair. Trying to find a shower can take all day.
2. He seems to have packed an awful lot of stuff in his jacket (or duffle bag if he had one) that would help him with this crime. That's not the sort of stuff that a drifter would want to lug around. Maximum baggage would be a change of clothes that he can put in the wash at a laundromat. And a wallet of some sort, a comb, and a towel. You get tired of hauling stuff around or trying to hide it during the day. This is especially important when it comes to a firearm and ammo. Those are heavy items and easily stolen from you if you live outdoors.
3. Catching a ride on the Hoosier Highway (or whatever its name is) would be a really, really public bit of exposure if you just murdered two unsuspecting girls. You'd have all these people looking at you from their vehicles, sizing you up, even if they would never stop for you. It doesn't make sense to me. Since hitchhiking is rare in that area, most folks would remember you and report you after the crime.
4. Staying in an RV somewhere would make more sense. Staying in someone's backyard would make even more sense.
JMO.

Where is the RV Park on anyone's map?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not needs. Evil intentions, but not needs.
Evil intentions for sure but I believe he may have felt compelled to do this. Sk's have confessed they felt the need to kill. So I stand by my statement.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow...so there is a missing girl from a nearby town a little over a week prior to the murders?

That should raise eyebrows.
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm from/in Kokomo.

There have been many missing girls from here lately, and although I spoke with someone who knows Breanne's legal guardian, and believes Breanne is safe, she is still considered missing.

Let me tell you, tongues have been WAGGING like crazy since noon here - mine included. The person taken for questioning today certainly fits the physical description, and his background is horrific. I don't know how he even got his current job, because they do bg checks. LE has stated that there has not been an arrest. Period, that is all. They did not say, to my knowledge, that this POI has been cleared. I will say that his SM is highly disturbing.

Until they make an arrest and there is a trial, though, we have to presume he is innocent.

This has been SOME day.

lol. I almost hate to tell you to go back and look at the article I posted on my edit. It is just one that will always be burned in my brain in this violent city I live in. It is bad, though, so be warned.

Anyone have cliff notes for the day?? RIP beautiful girls! Prayers for the families!!! :rose::rose:

Miscellaneous thoughts, all MOO:

1) I don't think BG or the victims are dressed inappropriately for the weather. Low 40's is a temperature that midwesterners adjust their outerwear for, especially teenagers. BG looks to be wearing a light jacket over the hoodie, certainly appropriate for such temperatures. Abby is in a light jacket only, not uncommon at all for someone her age in such temps. I don't at all think this is an indicator that BG isn't local. In fact, I would say it indicates he's used to this climate. Keep in mind also that BG may have been planning to be outside longer than just a couple hours, and the temps drop quickly in the evening here.

2. Springtime in Indiana means soft/wet ground, especially in an area with water. It is logical to think LE was able to locate at least some footprints suitable for casting. Knowing the footwear isn't enough to identify a killer in and of itself, but it could be another valuable clue to help distinguish the countless guys that look like BG in wardrobe, size, and stature.

3. Last year, we had a teen in our town leave a suicide note. Within two hours of entering the house (he wasn't inside), LE had completed a very detailed forensic analysis of his computer, providing much information. With the amount of horsepower LE has assigned to this case, I think it's safe to assume they had every ounce of information from all electronic devices in short order. I recognize there are messaging apps that don't provide information easily and that a perp could watch SM anonymously, but if this was a catfishing ruse, MOO is that LE would be aware of that early on.

4. MOO is that BG is extremely familiar with the area. It isn't a place someone just happens upon, and given the state of disrepair the bridge is in, it's unlikely a person unfamiliar with it would just waltz across it. I also wonder how long the horrific events lasted. It is pretty dark here by 6:30 this time of year, and a person unfamiliar with the area would likely struggle to find his away around in the darkness. Look how many people are struggling with location/direction in the area with the various maps that have been posted.

5. In one of the videos I watched regarding the area around the bridge, I observed a couple of areas similar to a viaduct of sorts. It's the type of configuration I have observed homeless people use a makeshift place to live. I'll try to find it again and post pics. Personally, in MOO, I don't believe he's homeless or a drifter, but if he is, he may have holed up in such an area.

6. MOO is that LE has DNA results if they are collecting from others. The most concerning thing in this regard is that it implies there is no match in the database. If true, that is terrifying.

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
6-chance encounter

2-has to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads