IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case hit me really hard. They all do but this one especially. I can not understand why two teens who just wanted to be active and be outside needed to be killed. The sp(s) could have left them injured but he killed them. Why?

IMO, he killed them because he raped them and knew they were old enough to report him and possibly identify him later. Also, because sexual sadists get a thrill from the hunt, the assault, and the kill. JMO

Anything could be possible. The one thing that i agree with is that the perp knew the schedule of the property owner. I think maybe hes watched that house. MOO Who knows how long the perp has been in those woods and trails. I believe the police have no idea who it is! moo

Maybe they are relatives. Could be anything.

Lest not forget why we are on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: the road which becomes a driveway to a private residence.

You can see it on Google Maps.

Okay I'll just be the one to say it.... This would be an amazing time for the LE to release whether or not there was a sexual assault. It would certainly put the penis pic to rest or it would really shed light on how seriously disturbing this truly was.
This is a photo of a publication that you might find interesting and it could help from on opinion of what LE is leaving out when they are speaking. It's a little long but it's very informative. You can do a google search and find the PDF. I'm not sure how to post a link to it.
0c9b9756ce69025eed60bbba0cb0054e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I keep thinking about those storage sheds Is it possible the guy had a shed living there and he took the girls there and killed them and then took them to the spot after the search for the night was over? Then hi tailed out
This makes me think of the book "The Shack", which has been made into a movie that will be out very soon. Eerie similarities.

Folks ... we all know what a penis looks like. No need for descriptive and excruciating details and long, drawn out discussion and hilarity surrounding such possibilities.

The odd joke or light-hearted comment is fine, but it sure must be discouraging for loved ones of these girls to come here and have to wade through pages of posts about some dude's penis.

So please ... back to serious sleuthing and maintaining a sense of dignity in the thread, okay?

This case hit me really hard. They all do but this one especially. I can not understand why two teens who just wanted to be active and be outside needed to be killed. The sp(s) could have left them injured but he killed them. Why?

My guess is his parents didn't love him enough, girls rejected him in high school, he had unhealthy relationships with women when he finally got a girlfriend or wife and the only way he can feel relief from the memories is to get revenge on women/girls in whatever way he can. Unfortunately a badly bruised ego and bad childhood can and does lead to something like this.

The reward is huge.
I don't know what stats say about rewards solving crimes, but that could seriously change someone's life
JMO

My guess is his parents didn't love him enough, girls rejected him in high school, he had unhealthy relationships with women when he finally got a girlfriend or wife and the only way he can feel relief from the memories is to get revenge on women/girls in whatever way he can. Unfortunately a badly bruised ego and bad childhood can and does lead to something like this.

I am curious to what the profile will contain that the FBI will put out for him.

well done but when I look at this, the pictures look like they were taken at two different times in the video.... I'm sure I'm not the first to say that JMO

Look at the tree in the background, to the left of his head. It appears to be the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Does anyone who what they did before going to the bridge? I'm just wondering if someone could have overheard them at lunch somewhere talking about their day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsbm

And if nobody else has linked it yet, here's that gif by member vliam:

View attachment 111559 (click for animation)

First time I've seen the gif -- interesting and ominous.

bbm -- Perhaps. Or perhaps some people are simply sociopaths. I'm guessing the latter is more common.

I believe the purpose of the road blocks was to reach the people who don't follow the news such as the Amish people. Also to talk to people who typically drive through that area on a Monday (day the girls were attacked) since the may routinely pass through the area but also anyone that can recall seeing something that particular Monday. MOO

Morning!
New to me - setting up roadbloacks - If he actually was a "local" I'm quite surprised no one in town would think of him!

Well I suppose a wife wouldn't have to worry about loss of income with that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper