IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. He looks very intimidating to me. I also think his crime was abruptly shortened by the searching, or calling out the girls names, of the family member early on. This creep may have only had time to escape and not take or move the poor girls. Finding them so fast may have helped preserve evidence. Praying he's caught quickly.

I don't think he got scared by searchers.
I think once down the hill he was out of there within 25 mins

Quick o/t regarding the little LISK mix up with the Brentwood gang upthread. Although I hate to say it, Long Island, our teeny piece of NY has a population of over 7 million people!!! It accounts for 40 percent of the population of NY and is the most populated island of any US territories and the 18th most populated island in the world...Just wanted to say that THE LISK isn't in ANY news anymore, ever. There is so much corruption in the Suffolk County PD and government all the LISK forums have been politicized. Sad, but I don't think it will EVER be solved. Gilgo beach is so beautiful, that it hurts that these crimes happened here, so close to my home.

Sorry for the OT.

Let's catch this turd that hurt Abby and Libby...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM
I've read this theory several times and while your comment happened to be the most recent to quote, I am wondering, why you and others think Abby would be the "target" and not Libby?

IMO I think Abby was the target just because of the datesin which they died from the obits Libby went first. Then I think he did what ever he wanted to Abby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, the different obituary dates aren't really important or anything more than the family choosing the dates themselves.

<modsnip> webslueths has more to offer then these threads. I personally like to go on the unidentified threads, since often the police really do need help with those especially cases from 20+ years ago.

Didn't LE make that statement about not harassing randoms, (posting pics ect), quite a while ago? Even before the reward was upped and they continued to ask for any and all tips? If they were all that "confident" I would think they'd have the suspect in custody/ held for questioning by now.

I think I'm just going to wait for an official statement saying they have a good lead(s), or a suspect in custody.
. I hope people will continue to call in tips.
I took melsmemories post (opinion) as a possible recent development (ahem opinion). Jmo...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am still curious if LE picked something up from the traffic cams along the highway. There is a cam by the overpass that is part of the trail....

BBM
I've read this theory several times and while your comment happened to be the most recent to quote, I am wondering, why you and others think Abby would be the "target" and not Libby?

I have wondered this myself? Especially when i belive it was libby that was active on social media? maybe im missing something

I"m not someone who has ever proposed this theory but to me, IMO Abby looked a bit more mature that day in the photo Libby took of her on the bridge, whereas Libby was described as being in sweats and a tie dye t-shirt. I think the people who believe this was sexually motivated find that to be relevant. I personally do not find clothing to be relevant to sexual assault nor do I think this is primarily a sexual assault, however I've thought since day one that Abby appeared older than Libby by a couple of years in (and ONLY in) the photo of her walking on the bridge in snapchat, so I think PERHAPS some people here have let those photos lead them to the conclusion you are asking about.

JMO and could be entirely wrong.

I think people intent on sexual assault (and that's my opinion, that SA was the motivation) don't give a crap what someone's wearing or what they look like or even if they are clean. Look at Todd Kollhepp. He kept KB captive for months with barely any bathing. I can't imagine she was all that clean or sexy looking (sorry, KB, you're a beautiful, strong woman!), yet he kept raping her every day anyway :(.

Just my opinion.

IMO, the different obituary dates aren't really important or anything more than the family choosing the dates themselves.

Agreed. They went missing the 13th and were found the 14th. It was up to the families to decide what date they wanted to use as their beloved daughter's last day alive. I do not begrudge them the desire to give their child one more day on this earth in the face of uncertainty. JMO

ETA: family writes the obituary and it's published as-is. I wrote my brother's and perhaps my mothers, I do not recall anymore which one of us children did Mom's.

The County Medical Examiner will inform LE and the media as to the official time and date of death as long as that info is able to be determined. From that information, obits are generated and published, generally by the family and funeral home.

The ME will also provide the official death certificate in cases like this. This will have all of the relevant information on it.

I have not read the obits in this case but if they give different dates of death, I would think it valid.

I am still curious if LE picked something up from the traffic cams along the highway. There is a cam by the overpass that is part of the trail....

Oh really? I hadn't heard this. I hope they got something from it!! Are there any tolls/Ezpass exits around there?

I agree. I don't think there is evidence that the girls died on different days and even if they did, I'm not sure the medical examiner would have told the families that already. That would be very difficult to hear, I would think.

BBM

I don't necessarily think she was "the target", but she would seem easier to overpower, weighing 100 pounds less, according to the FBI posters.

Can you imagine what Karina Vetrano's parents would have done to Chanel Lewis if they knew LE had him in their crosshairs before they officially arrested him? As soon as his arrest was announced, Phil Vetrano was seen leaving his house with a baseball bat....Police intercepted him and took him home.

It was cudgel, not a baseball bat, a stick wrapped with black tape/electrical tape on the end. Jmo

Are you posting from an iPad. I have to go into Safari, down to Advanced, into Java Script and turn it off to stop the constant refreshing. Then back in to put Java Script back on to see some pictures etc. I don't know if this will help.
OMG thank you!

Oh really? I hadn't heard this. I hope they got something from it!! Are there any tolls/Ezpass exits around there?

I posted the other day asking about traffic cams but anatomy was more important so I investigated the transportation website on my own. #femalesleuthsrock!

Maybe Abby was smaller, thinner, easier to physically overpower. Holding her as a threat to keep Libby in line. I'm not convinced either one was a specific target, just that maybe Abby was seen as the weaker (physically) of the two.

*I'm not basing this off anything, it's just a guess.

That totally freaks me out. Due to having Crohns I have spent time in a lot of public restrooms. I'm always very careful and keeping a close eye on my surroundings, but still......

I have Crohns as well and like you I spend a lot of time in bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member