IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that this house is for sale (and appears unoccupied) that's very close to the site they were found. I wonder if its been checked?

IMO the police are pretty confident they know who it is but are waiting to get all the evidence and results back to make a strong case. That's why they've asked people not to post random pictures of people etc. As I stated its only my opinion

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Didn't LE make that statement about not harassing randoms, (posting pics ect), quite a while ago? Even before the reward was upped and they continued to ask for any and all tips? If they were all that "confident" I would think they'd have the suspect in custody/ held for questioning by now.

I think I'm just going to wait for an official statement saying they have a good lead(s), or a suspect in custody.
. I hope people will continue to call in tips.

Sometimes I feel like we are made of two groups - 99% sleuthers looking for BG and 1% sleuthers looking for something to criticize about how everyone else is posting.

That 1% sometimse gets hard to scroll and roll past. But I'm going to keep on keeping on. :wave:

Didn't LE make that statement about not harassing randoms, (posting pics ect), quite a while ago? Even before the reward was upped and they continued to ask for any and all tips? If they were all that "confident" I would think they'd have the suspect in custody/ held for question by now.

I think I'm just going to wait for an official statement saying they have a good lead(s). I hope people will continue to call in tips.

They've brought people in for questioning and DNA samples in the past day or three and let them go again... it takes time to get that DNA match. In the meantime IMO it's likely that IMO the people/person they just tested is probably IMO being watched very very carefully. IMO this is a very important time we're in, right now, and perhaps a transition time. Fingers crossed.

They've brought people in for questioning and DNA samples in the past day or three and let them go again... it takes time to get that DNA match. In the meantime IMO it's likely that IMO the people/person they just tested is probably IMO being watched very very carefully. IMO this is a very important time we're in, right now, and perhaps a transition time. Fingers crossed.

Do you have a link for this???

;)

Do you have a link for this???

;)

Does that winky smiley mean you're being sarcastic?

Sarcasm doesn't carry over well on the internet, but I can't imagine you actually posted just to be a smart-aleck/sarcastic, so even though I liberally used "IMO" to show that it is an opinion and not a quote from mainstream media, I will go ahead and answer to say "it is an opinion".

If you mean do I have a link to support the fact that they have questioned people and DNA tested them in the past few days, I can point you towards it easily enough - two threads ago, wihtin about 10 pages from the end, a local posted accordingly and mods quickly pointed out that it must be considered rumor for now, until MSM writes about it, and we mustn't publicly sleuth the person/persons since they're not named as a POI.

Take it as rumor or conjecture or opinion, as you wish. IM.... O.

I've just extended an invite to the family member to join webslueths and become a verified insider. Told her how its victim friendly etc also warned her though that she may read some theories etc. So fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thank you for this. There's been much talk about BG being over dressed that day. I've been wondering if the wind chill factor could come into play. Also the wind would cover up sounds in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Many times in the woods if there is a slight wind and no leaves on the trees sound actually carries farther if someone is down wind. Upwind obviously not so much. Now if it was summer with leaves on the trees definatly would have more ambient noise. MOO as a hunter

Does that winky smiley mean you're being sarcastic?

Sarcasm doesn't carry over well on the internet, but I can't imagine you actually posted just to be a smart-aleck/sarcastic, so even though I liberally used "IMO" to show that it is an opinion and not a quote from mainstream media, I wil lgo ahead and answer to say "it is an opinion".

If you mean do I have a link to support the fact that they have questioned people and DNA tested them in the past few days, I can point you towards it easily enough - two threads ago, wihtin about 10 pages from the end, a local posted accordingly and mods quickly pointed out that it must be considered rumor for now, until MSM writes about it.

Take it as rumor or cojecture or opinion, as you wish. IM.... O.

Yes, I was kidding!! Your post before that one was about the 99/1 percent, hence my joke ;).

Don't need a weapon .... if he grabs your friend hard and tells u to go u gooo.
These are scared kids.. this man looks like a very bad guy.

I agree with you. He looks very intimidating to me. I also think his crime was abruptly shortened by the searching, or calling out the girls names, of the family member early on. This creep may have only had time to escape and not take or move the poor girls. Finding them so fast may have helped preserve evidence. Praying he's caught quickly.

I'm a long time reader and this is my first post. Has anyone considered that BG maybe a teenage boy. My boyfriend and his 30 - 40 year old friends work outside. They dress in layers, hoodies,dickies jackets and a shell layer when it's cold. Their jackets fit. If BG has a dad body wouldn't he have a dad body jacket to fit it? Look at his legs and hips. Is it his stuffed jacket that makes him look older? Who didn't need to be at work on the 13th? Who would have known the woods well? Who would have followed these girl on social media? Who wouldn't have accesd to a car? A teenage boy.

And while patents of any age would protect their son, even more so a teenaged boy.

Yes, I was kidding!! Your post before that one was about the 99/1 percent, hence my joke ;).

lol i gotcha, sorry. thanks for understanding. I can't tell you how many times I've had my inability to detect sarcasm and practical jokes taken advantage of over my lifetime. Some particular neurologies struggle more with this than others I've come to understand. I just don't seem to take well to sarcasm unless I do it myself or know the person well or can read them in person a bit (not always then either).

I agree with you. He looks very intimidating to me. I also think his crime was abruptly shortened by the searching, or calling out the girls names, of the family member early on. This creep may have only had time to escape and not take or move the poor girls. Finding them so fast may have helped preserve evidence. Praying he's caught quickly.

JMO and not to be graphic but IMO he grabbed Abby told Libby to get down the hill (audio) and then walked them to a place either he felt comfortable as in he has scoped it out or a place he felt he had enough cover. IMO he eliminated Libby at that point as I have always suspected that Abby was the target. From there I like to stop myself and just end with at some point he eliminated Abby as well. IMO it wouldnt have taken him much time, the walk from the bridge to the location of bodies maybe 20 mins being generous lets face it this wasnt a stroll they were walking keep up a pace... then he did what he did. I believe it was over and done quickly and he walked right back out of there hopped on a train and is long gone. If he wanted to take his time with them or one of them he would have kidnapped one and eliminated one. He didnt take his time IMO so he was gone before they ever started looking for the girls when they didnt show.

Grrrrrr
Every time I write a post the page refreshes and poof.
Very frustrating.

Are you posting from an iPad. I have to go into Safari, down to Advanced, into Java Script and turn it off to stop the constant refreshing. Then back in to put Java Script back on to see some pictures etc. I don't know if this will help.

Didn't LE make that statement about not harassing randoms, (posting pics ect), quite a while ago? Even before the reward was upped and they continued to ask for any and all tips? If they were all that "confident" I would think they'd have the suspect in custody/ held for questioning by now.
I think I'm just going to wait for an official statement saying they have a good lead(s), or a suspect in custody.
. I hope people will continue to call in tips.

Depends who the suspect is.

In the Dan Markel case law enforcement is "confident" that the wife's family was involved.

They won't move on the family because they(the family) can afford the best legal team money can buy.

Therefore, law enforcement knows they need the case airtight before proceeding with arrests.

IMO of course.

JMO and not to be graphic but IMO he grabbed Abby told Libby to get down the hill (audio) and then walked them to a place either he felt comfortable as in he has scoped it out or a place he felt he had enough cover. IMO he eliminated Libby at that point as I have always suspected that Abby was the target. From there I like to stop myself and just end with at some point he eliminated Abby as well. IMO it wouldnt have taken him much time, the walk from the bridge to the location of bodies maybe 20 mins being generous lets face it this wasnt a stroll they were walking keep up a pace... then he did what he did. I believe it was over and done quickly and he walked right back out of there hopped on a train and is long gone. If he wanted to take his time with them or one of them he would have kidnapped one and eliminated one. He didnt take his time IMO so he was gone before they ever started looking for the girls when they didnt show.

BBM
I've read this theory several times and while your comment happened to be the most recent to quote, I am wondering, why you and others think Abby would be the "target" and not Libby?

Thank you for this. There's been much talk about BG being over dressed that day. I've been wondering if the wind chill factor could come into play. Also the wind would cover up sounds in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eh, it had been very cold and then warmed up right around that time. I myself wore my big coat out that day and felt a little silly after realizing it was warmer than it had been. I expected it to be the usual cold and then it wasn't. We just had a couple of really warm weeks in Feb that started right around that time. Cold again now tho, ugh.

Also to add to an earlier post of mine - I think his jacket is unzipped and half is hanging out from under his coat. The pocket looks like something square-ish in it - I earlier thought cigarettes but am now adding maybe his phone. MOO

And thanks to the folks that helped about my space bar not working on quotes - I did press enter a few times this time and it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1