IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 18 threads deep into a high-profile case where two juvenile girls first were declared missing, then were found murdered 22 hours after a Snapchat post.

BG knew not only the park, but the possible LE response to his heinous crimes.

That's my brass tacks assessment. He's done it before, and it scares me to state this, most likely (come on, people) watched the same YouTube videos to perpetrate this crime.

We've pieced together various scenarios here on WS. Members here stated stuff which indicated they thought this guy is some dumb *advertiser censored* who has spent his entire work career picking up scrap lumber at work sites, and "just happened upon" the incredibly hidden Monon High Bridge adjacent to Delphi, Indiana. I had no idea there was a Delphi, Indiana, until I scoped out a driving route from my home outside Fort Watne, to Lafayette to a concert venue in Lafayette. A week before these murders.

Who the heck even knows where Delphi is located? There are people in that community who clearly do not know how to access the trail which leads to the Monon High Bridge, over Deer Creek. Who would know where it's located, and/or why?

Drifters? Please. MOO is this guy is a pro, and viewed the same videos we here at WS have viewed since this crime was first reported, here.

He knew the terrain better than people who visit the park on a regular basis. As a rabid hiker, I watch for that random encounter with someone like BG. I hike alone, after all, who wants to hike/walk alone or in a group of two or three, at most. I've dated two women who were into hiking and (when I was younger and could actually run ;-)) who would go out alone on trails, but they were public trails with either A) Park service type folks, who were fairly vigilant about watching a trail/path, especially towards nightfall, or B) Known 'safe' trails, with residential properties along most of said trail.

Catch my drift? This perpetrator knows all of what I posted above. He was counting on girls of a certain demographic being on that bridge, that day. Girls off from school. Girls who were not as leery of strangers as, say, males of a certain age, and young women out alone and life experienced enough, to where a perp like this one would avoid such a person. This perp set out that day to do what he did, to the demographic he did it to. More vulnerable, etc.

A damned monster.

You always have the best posts! Thank you for your perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also- If he's running/kind of skipping while watching the slats in the bridge... his back would be slightly arched. Scoliosis is a stretch IMO

I really think he's clutching something under his chin. Holding something in place, whatever it may be. It looks like he could have all kind of stuff under that coat. It looks too chunky and uneven. Not like a puffy coat but like a thin jacket with all sorts of crap stuffed in there.

Anderson is the county seat of Madison and Delphi is the county seat of Carroll.

I'm 18 threads deep into a high-profile case where two juvenile girls first were declared missing, then were found murdered 22 hours after a Snapchat post.

That's my brass tacks assessment. He's done it before, and it scares me to state this, most likely (come on, people) watched the same YouTube videos to perpetrate this crime.

We've pieced together various scenarios here on WS. Members here stated stuff which indicated they thought this guy is some dumb *advertiser censored* who has spent his entire work career picking up scrap lumber at work sites, and "just happened upon" the incredibly hidden Monon High Bridge adjacent to Delphi, Indiana. I had no idea there was a Delphi, Indiana, until I scoped out a driving route from my home outside Fort Watne, to Lafayette to a concert venue in Lafayette. A week before these murders.

Who the heck even knows where Delphi is located? There are people in that community who clearly do not know how to access the trail which leads to the Monon High Bridge, over Deer Creek. Who would know where it's located, and/or why?

Drifters? Please. MOO is this guy is a pro, and viewed the same videos we here at WS have viewed since this crime was first reported, here.

He knew the terrain better than people who visit the park on a regular basis. As a rabid hiker, I watch for that random encounter with someone like BG. I hike alone, after all, who wants to hike/walk alone or in a group of two or three, at most. I've dated two women who were into hiking and (when I was younger and could actually run ;-)) who would go out alone on trails, but they were public trails with either A) Park service type folks, who were fairly vigilant about watching a trail/path, especially towards nightfall, or B) Known 'safe' trails, with residential properties along most of said trail.

Catch my drift? This perpetrator knows all of what I posted above. He was counting on girls of a certain demographic being on that bridge, that day. Girls off from school. Girls who were not as leery of strangers as, say, males of a certain age, and young women out alone and life experienced enough, to where a perp like this one would avoid such a person. This perp set out that day to do what he did, to the demographic he did it to. More vulnerable, etc.

A damned monster.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I completely agree, except I think it's *possible* to find this bridge by chance. Only because of the big new blue bridge they put on SR-25. If you see that bridge you might wonder where it leads to. Why have a pedestrian bridge over this small town that seems to go into the woods? The other side just pops you out right outside of town. If someone saw the bridge and walked across it, they'd be at the monon high bridge in a few minutes.

White measurement line on the map shows path from bridge about SR-25 to the high bridge, green line shows car route to parking. I've mentioned a few times, I think it'd actually be *easier* to accidentally find the monon high bridge on foot than it would be to intentionally find the designated parking area on W 300 N. If you blink you'd miss the parking area and keep driving. The pedestrian bridge is a straight shot there.

Attachments

• map_new.jpg
    map_new.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 601
  • map_new2.jpg
    map_new2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 570

A damned monster.

Excellent analysis and I agree with almost everything you said. There is no doubt in my mind this man is a SK(and unfortunately a fairly competent killer at that) This guy has killed before. He is a predator. He chose that park specifically because of how secluded it is. I believe he chose that day specifically because he knew public schools had the day off. I believe he could have potentially been at that park all day waiting for potential victims, and sadly, I believe Liberty and Abigail were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That reminds me, what made me literally laugh out loud: I was trolling through the offender database trying to find a match to bridge guy and was checking the address to see if anything stuck out... one of people had "Address: Federal Custody". Can't wait till this *advertiser censored**hole shares that residence.

BG could be someone I might see at Bob Evans, by I-69 by U.S. 24, not far from where I'm sitting.

BG is counting on people obsessing over his stupid outfit, the fear we all have felt here in Indiana and this region of the Midwesr in general.

He's out there, and one simple thing us obsessive types could blow the case wide open. Pay attention, folks. Out and about, out fishing, out taking cool pica of old RR bridges.

We're nerds. We're good people. Some, I'm sure, think we're odd.

You know what I think is odd? I shared this some threads back. My roommate, which I've had for over a year, just started locking doors in this house before going to bed, a couple of days ago. So subtle, I didn't notice he'd done it 'til I checked.before I went to bed. He's from rural Ohio, and I'd bet the number of times he's locked doors and pulled keys out of the ignition, he could count on one hand, before now.

We live two hours' drive from Delphi. He'd never heard of Delphi, I knew it was near Lafayette, from a stupid map. Two hours away, and we and all our neighbors along and just off of U.S. 24 are on high alert.

High alert, but now angry and siill vigilant.

I can"t be alone. We're upset, even angry, in this region, but no longer afraid, per se. I'm confident the perps, or perps, will be found, and Liberty German's media grabs will help to convict this monster. We have to have faith in law enforcerment and the people in and around that community, and beyond.

Suspect guy, if you're reading this, LE and/or some of us obsessive people are going to find you. If you are taken alive, you will face a jury here in Indiana.

I sent in a questionaire which was sent to me from the federal court in Hammond, IN, mere days before this crime. I served on a jury for a simple ciry court case in Rochester, NY, in '07. We took it easy on a juvenile accused of assault and other lesser crimes, compared with what the judge wanted to throw at her. I have a suspicion DA's offices, and federal and state courts might profile people for jury pools. My roommate, a transplant like myself, just got the same questionnaire.

I don't know if this could qualify as a federal case, say after a possible link to cross-state crimes. I do know that prosecutors, and even some public defenders, want people like me on juries. I had to tell them what I do for a living, during the jury sequester phase. They asked me questions about it, mostly the prosector, who was young and not very ezperienced. Yet he was smart.

Whoever perpetrated this crime, here in the State of Indiana, and is caught here for it, better hope and pray people like me are not in the jury pool when the case hits. People like me will scrutinize every piece of evidence, will obsess over it

If you read what I just posted, please do yourself a favor and turn yourself in.

I'm a long time reader and this is my first post. Has anyone considered that BG maybe a teenage boy. My boyfriend and his 30 - 40 year old friends work outside. They dress in layers, hoodies,dickies jackets and a shell layer when it's cold. Their jackets fit. If BG has a dad body wouldn't he have a dad body jacket to fit it? Look at his legs and hips. Is it his stuffed jacket that makes him look older? Who didn't need to be at work on the 13th? Who would have known the woods well? Who would have followed these girl on social media? Who wouldn't have accesd to a car? A teenage boy.

I really think he's clutching something under his chin. Holding something in place, whatever it may be. It looks like he could have all kind of stuff under that coat. It looks too chunky and uneven. Not like a puffy coat but like a thin jacket with all sorts of crap stuffed in there.

Agree IMO jacket is stuffed with supplies. Someone else theorized way back that the white thing sticking out could be the handles of a plastic shopping bag. I'm not convinced he's using his chin to hold anything, rather he looks really hunched to me, shoulders up. When I look at your excellent side-by-side I can see how relaxed and natural your shoulders look. His are full of tension. I was trying to explain way back why his manner is all wrong and why I'd be running from this guy. It's not his clothes (except for the fact that he's concealing stuff); it's what his body is saying.

Agree IMO jacket is stuffed with supplies. Someone else theorized way back that the white thing sticking out could be the handles of a plastic shopping bag. I'm not convinced he's using his chin to hold anything, rather he looks really hunched to me, shoulders up. When I look at your excellent side-by-side I can see how relaxed and natural your shoulders look. His are full of tension. I was trying to explain way back why his manner is all wrong and why I'd be running from this guy. It's not his clothes (except for the fact that he's concealing stuff); it's what his body is saying.

Two things stuck out me when I first obsessed over the images.

Clothes? Nope.

His hunched shoulders, and the placement of his right hand. Like my stupid posts about the path possibly taken to the spot where the girls were found, it's been "maybe I'm crazy" deals others post about here on WS.

His right hand is not in line with his left. This is the stuff I obsess about. Why? Why is his right hand not in the same, mirrored pocket, as the left? Where is the riight hand, and why is it there?

Is the right hand about to reach for a weapon, or about to pull up his jacket, which clearly a part of his disguise, so his left hand can access a weapon?

This stuff jumped out at me from the word go. MOO is his simple, Rural King/WalMart/hardware store outfit was used to conceal what was underneath.

I have cropped the image to focus on the logo on the fanny pack. Played around with color, contrast, etc. To me it looks like an X over a horizontal bar? What do you think? Does anyone recognize this logo?

fanny pack attachment.php.jpg

Bringing this over from the last thread:

post# 974

Jabarn

After studying this, I change my mind the object at his waste is a fanny pack. It does seem to me to be an object he is pulling from either his waste band or from inside his jacket or underclothes, and in the picture gives off a shape that comes across as a fanny pack in a 2-D image. I agree, figuring out these things does not get us any closer to his identity. What it may do, when we keep looking at these things, though, is keep the case going and we can't let it stop.

Me:

I was just looking into it.Strangely, one image seems to show it may be a fanny pack. The other image seems to show gloves.

I have not decided yet, take your pick.. -Nin

attachment.php
attachment.php

I've thought for some time that the top picture shows a fanny pack facing us, and the bottom picture shows the pack turned so that its edge faces us and his hand is pulling something from it. Perhaps a tool of some kind, I believe it has a light colored handle.

I think it's a pair of construction gloves tucked into his belt, pants or pockets...

Tapatalk keeps crashing on me, so I can't search right now. However, in one of the early threads, it was stated that Abby did not have a phone. There's probably a link somewhere back there, if you have better luck navigating the forum.

It was posted around the same time that Abby also used SM much less than Libby. Considering that Libby would have turned 15 this year, she probably had interests more in tune with a high school girl. Abby was younger.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They're really the same age. Libby just turned 14.

Two things stuck out me when I first obsessed over the images.

Clothes? Nope.

His hunched shoulders, and the placement of his right hand. Like my stupid posts about the path possibly taken to the spot where the girls were found, it's been "maybe I'm crazy" deals others post about here on WS.

His right hand is not in line with his left. This is the stuff I obsess about. Why? Why is his right hand not in the same, mirrored pocket, as the left? Where is the riight hand, and why is it there?

Is the right hand about to reach for a weapon, or about to pull up his jacket, which clearly a part of his disguise, so his left hand can access a weapon?

This stuff jumped out at me from the word go. MOO is his simple, Rural King/WalMart/hardware store outfit was used to conceal what was underneath.

2bd10ddd45a938584cac62887d1cb045.jpg

I have cropped the image to focus on the logo on the fanny pack. Played around with color, contrast, etc. To me it looks like an X over a horizontal bar? What do you think? Does anyone recognize this logo?

View attachment 111645

American eagle workwear logo??

I am not from the US but a quick image search brought this range up, also lots of lined hoodies and jackets.

I wish when you call the tip line with new information, you could speak to someone who is really involved in this case! With the information I sent in, you really need to look at several things to understand what I'm trying to tell them... I need them to have a computer in front of them and follow my instructions, everything I have looked up and found will not make since unless they have all the pieces!! Feeling frustrated, I'm pretty sure this guy is a SK, and hasn't been caught because he is really smart, he's not worried because he's gotten away with it for years, and he has no remorse when he kills! He goes about his day like every other day, doesn't change his appearance because he's never had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow