IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked for a local. I'm here, what do you want to know? I have no insider info.
Thanks for joining us. Are you familar with the hiking trails? On any given weekday how many other hikers would expect to see there?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is from my phone so I hope it comes through. Here's another "local" logo that's popular:

View attachment 111707

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wasn't seeing the fanny pack initially and I can't say that I do even now, HOWEVER, it would make sense to have one. Especially if he needed to carry a "kit" with him, but still have his hands free. IMO.

That may have been discussed already. I've been away from the thread all day and playing catch up now...

My first post and I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

Could his voice have been altered which might explain no recognition? I'm just getting over the flu and it changed my voice drastically. My daughter didn't recognize it!

So, maybe illness or practiced deflection?

Back to lurking...

Could his voice have been altered which might explain no recognition? I'm just getting over an illness and it changed my voice drastically. My daughter didn't recognize it!

Back to lurking...

I feel like he wouldn't have bothered, since he certainly wouldn't have expected to have been recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May i also suggest this case in Indiana, just came across it looking for links concerning Libby and Abby, the perp/s are still on the loose..possible sketch intriguing, imo, speculation.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?48748-IN-Burger-Chef-murders-in-Speedway-1978
[h=2]IN - Burger Chef murders in Speedway, 1978[/h]

On Rodney above - There was a guy someone on an unmentionable site spoke about who had 1,300 teen "Friends," registered RSO from Lafayette, IN. Bunch of po'd moms freaked on the guy and he disabled his profile and friends. Creeeeepy.

How are you and the locals holding up? Do you and the locals feel the murderer may be living in your community?

I can tell you we are holding up as strong as anyone could be. I can tell you the feeling people have while remaining hopeful is that the police just don't have much to go by. I wouldn't call it a cold case by definition, but I would call it a cold case by lack of having anything to go by other than what they have shown the public. A lot of us really think the billboards have hurt the investigation rather than help it. Yeah, it's gave this case national attention, but in the same token, it's also probably gave police many more unnecessary leads to sift through. The man in the picture and the voice that we have all heard matches just about every man here that lives in the Midwest. Without a lucky break this guy will never get caught. Obviously the DNA the obtained from the scene was of no significance. We keep praying this will come to an end.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Just stopping in after reading. I just want to say that as sad as this tragedy is for anyone of us to understand, it's quite amazing to read a thread that gets along so well. Everyone is doing such a fantastic job and there are so many ideas and creative minds here. Glad to be a small part of this group. (((((Group Hug))))).
Sorry, was a cheerleader many moons ago and folks so invested, pulls my sentimental heart strings. [emoji173]
We will get there for these girls!

Could his voice have been altered which might explain no recognition? I'm just getting over the flu and it changed my voice drastically. My daughter didn't recognize it!

Back to lurking...

Welcome aboard!!! Contributing is so much more sleuthy than just lurking!!!

I was browsing Facebook about the girls and started clicking random locals pages and ended up on teenagers pages from the area. Majority of these folks dress in the type of clothing the perp was wearing from the jeans to the jackets so it seems to be very common for this type of wear in that area.

What I did find interesting was out of the 50 or so residents of Delphia that I clicked their photo section most if not all had a picture or two of that bridge in it at different times of the year. It seems like it is heavily used by the younger generation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are you and the locals holding up? Do you and the locals feel the murderer may be living in your community?

Everyone is on edge. We are wound tight. It's such a small community that it's hard to imagine it being someone local. Most of these people I've known my whole life. Hard to picture any of them as a murderer.

This is all I got.
5f2fbca877bd2f44b4408c680ecd56d5.jpg
3e630269ccad1fc0c318b764159bc80a.jpg
b23ca0b35bf5ede81dd246d7c770885e.jpg

http://www.logo-search.com/images/header-logo.jpg
try this...if link works.

Someone asked for a local. I'm here, what do you want to know? I have no insider info.

Hi Appletreefarm- I'll take you up on your offer. :)

I have a few questions:

1) As a local, do you often see people you know when you go to town? Would you take a second look at someone you didn't know?

2) Would you consider it more likely locals use the Delphi trails? On the other hand, are the trails a draw for tourists or people from out of town?

3) How would you describe the downtown area in relation to major highways surrounding it- do you see it as an off interestate place someone might stop to get a bite to eat, so on? I know often small towns with major thoroughfares have a Cracker Barrel, for example.

Thanks for your help!

Back to lurking...

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Back to lurking...

:Welcome1: LauraaED!

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• stock-vector-coat-of-arms-with-two-lions-and-crown-on-white-background-82032301.jpg
    stock-vector-coat-of-arms-with-two-lions-and-crown-on-white-background-82032301.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 619
  • stock-vector-heraldic-lion-145745984.jpg
    stock-vector-heraldic-lion-145745984.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 619
  • ef6827546d6b4cba7f704d22880bb159.jpg
    ef6827546d6b4cba7f704d22880bb159.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 621
  • s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 616
I see crossed swords, like in the Wilkenson razor logo. But why would that be on a fanny pack, Eliie? Derp. *head smack*

That's all I got, sorry. I will keep looking.....

Yes it does look like the Wilkinson swords. A freebee?

I'm looking forward to the FBI profile when it comes out.Has anyone else heard anything of when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop