IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope whoever this is doesn't have overwatch clothing on. As someone (a mom, no less) who is a more or less avid video gamer I get disheartened when video games are blamed for the violence of people who play them. It is what it is, I guess, but I get frustrated and sad.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

attachment.php

"reflective strip", now that reminds me of the white line we saw on his shoes, because in some enhanced images they looked kinda like sparkly in some areas. Are there shoes that have a reflective strip/line at about ankle height?
There are. There are boots you would wear to a fire (bunker boots, fire boots) and something called station shoes/boots. Fire boots are generally tall and bulky, often with pull loops at the top. They don't really move with your body well, so IMO I don't see fire boots under his jeans. Those are the kinds that might be reflective. Station boots are smaller, usually leather, look very similar to regular work boots, but I have never come across a reflective pair.
Bunker boots examples: https://www.chiefsupply.com/boots-and-footwear/fire-boots?p=1
Station boots examples: http://www.theemsstore.com/store/category.aspx/categoryId/2221/Station-Boots-and-Shoes/#/orderby/1

The picture above is from civilian boots and I think may be what you were referring to?

Attachments

• reflective boots.jpg
    reflective boots.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 847
This case is consuming us since it happened but, I just wanted to give my HO;
The Fanny Pack logo looks like a skull and crossbones (possibly branded in and old)?

IMO...I think he's definitely local and familiar with this place (No Doubt) My belief is he works outdoors close by either in construction, meat processing, local truck driver, out door maintenance worker, possibly a young to middle aged farmer who doesn't integrate much. This had to have been planned out whether he was expecting them or someone else...he was laying in wait to commit this crime.

After spending hours trying to figure out his attire I've come to this conclusion. MO

His Clothing MO;
1. Shoes LL Bean 6" boot..darkened leather meaning their old or polished with a dark brown polish.
2. Jacket is a Dickies Blue Snap Front Jack with a drawstring.
3 .I think his paints are insulated as well (seem kind of bulky at creases...maybe a Menards type style. I saw pairs today that looked very similar in color.
4. He has a thick beard if you look very closely, the shadows around his cheeks still show hair in some enlargements I've seen when zoomed 300% looking at every little detail as best I could. MO

MO. What I'm baffled by is the white stuff around his mouth area. It appears as either it's smoke from a cigar or cigarette or it could in fact be a plastic bag handle sticking out. I tend to think it more possible it may be a cigar just the way his lips look look behind the white area. One thing I also kinda of noticed was an area in the breaks of his jacket it looks like there's an image there possibly a t-**** design or if it is a plastic bag stuck in there with whatever else he had?

We have a daughter and this just hits home like being hit with a hammer.

Is it possible (I am not a photoshop guy) that the 'white thing' near his face is two things? A cig hanging from his mouth and a white shirt with a dark/black rim around the collar?

To me it looks like a Sheriffs badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally, yes I can see that too. But if it was a fake badge it would reflect light strongly? As it is, it blends with the color of the material almost completely.

I really hope whoever this is doesn't have overwatch clothing on. As someone (a mom, no less) who is a more or less avid video gamer I get disheartened when video games are blamed for the violence of people who play them. It is what it is, I guess, but I get frustrated and sad.

Understandable.

But it would be like blaming alcohol for drunk drivers when most people who drink it don't kill people with cars.

<modsnip> If he played Overwatch, so what? It's not the fault of Overwatch, a game as cutesy, kid-friendly and stylized as a FPS can possibly be.
He probably also watched movies and listened to music because that's what people do. Video games are just a form of entertainment, no more no less different than any other form of pop culture in 2017.

The lack of progress on this case is starting to get worrisome............... I expect LE to put on a brave face and say they are chasing down leads and getting closer, they always say that. I expect LE to tell the families they are getting closer and have their eye on somebody. I expect LE to shun the media and tell them "We'll call you, you don't need to call us".

Why do I expect these things ? I just came off another case........Danielle Stislicki................second verse, same as the first.

Truth is.......everyday that goes by with no results is a bad sign. All the hope, all the expectations, all of the anticipation...............unanswered.

Maybe this case will turn out differently..........but right now it sure doesn't feel like it.

You are right, it is looking worrisome. I don't want to be pessimistic but honestly every day that goes by is more worrisome, Imo.
I believe that investigators, family, friends and locals as well as people all over the world are doing their very best to try to find The person(s) responsible for this terrible crime.
I follow the Missy Bevers case where they have video of the perp and months later we still don't know if it is a man or woman! In the beginning of the investigation I was certain that they had not caught the perp they would release more info so that the public could help. That has not happened. I know there are reasons for this but...darn..if the public can help, use them!
I wonder if investigators have all the tools they need, solutions to jurisdictional linkage blindness.
I understand not releasing more audio because it is the stuff of nightmares, I don't want the families to have to hear it and I don't want to hear it either. But I would listen to it if I thought it might help catch him.
If they have a better physical description or evidence of an injury that would be very helpful for the public to know.

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705

I see crossed swords, like in the Wilkenson razor logo. But why would that be on a fanny pack, Ellie? Derp. *head smack*

That's all I got, sorry. I will keep looking.....

(Sorry for my technical ineptitude...I've been lurking since the beginning and am trying to figure out how the actual posting works)

I think people who have troubled minds come from all walks of life.

I've just been introduced to this Overwatch gaming stuff. There is a character called "Reaper" that has a white face mask. There are face scarves that would cover half a face that clouds be worn around the neck. Looking at this stuff is making me ill. I don't want to think this guy could be into that. &#128577;
I still think it's plastic grocery bag handles sticking out from his jacket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Someone asked for a local. I'm here, what do you want to know? I have no insider info.
How are you and the locals holding up? Do you and the locals feel the murderer may be living in your community?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The lack of progress on this case is starting to get worrisome............... I expect LE to put on a brave face and say they are chasing down leads and getting closer, they always say that. I expect LE to tell the families they are getting closer and have their eye on somebody. I expect LE to shun the media and tell them "We'll call you, you don't need to call us".

Why do I expect these things ? I just came off another case........Danielle Stislicki................second verse, same as the first.

Truth is.......everyday that goes by with no results is a bad sign. All the hope, all the expectations, all of the anticipation...............unanswered.

Maybe this case will turn out differently..........but right now it sure doesn't feel like it.
The most important thing that LE can do in this case is get as much information out as soon as possible that relies on people's memories. The longer this goes on the harder it will be for someone to remember something they might have seen. Perhaps LE doesn't have any of that but if they do they are wasting valuable time and ruining any chance of leveraging the public at large (especially in the immediate vicinity of Delphi).

I hope they don't go the path we have seen in the Missy Bevers case with the Nissan Altima. In that case they obtained the video footage from the gun store on the day of the murder. They sat on that for a little over a month only to release two non color stills from the video. It would be another 7 months before the gun store (apparently on their own) released an 8 minute video of the Altima driving around suspiciously (lights off and on, etc). Had they released it sooner they might have been able to generate tips on that Altima. People might remember seeing it with the decal on the rear bumper. That decal has likely been long since removed.

My concern with this case is that it is very likely that LE is sitting on at least a few things that are actionable by the public at large and that LE is letting the clock run out on the usefulness of it by holding it back.

Can anyone tell me how you're responding to stuff with the original post as part of your post? I'm hitting quick reply and it's just posting them as stand alone comments that don't make sense.

Under the post u want to respond to over on the right it says reply with quote.

So, can someone put some generic Iphone circles on the picture we're looking at to show exactly what part we're looking at. I see a face behind the pic and some black swervy sharp edges. Maybe this is the antler type look we're talking about, like a corner of a logo> And the back is supposed to be camo or something? There is a reverse image search on google? Maybe it's too small and partial image which wouldn't work. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member