IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they'd issue another press release. This "nothing" is difficult. I can't imagine how the families are feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sense the families are getting regular updates.

A big effort is underway to “light up Delphi” as a tribute to murder victims Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Residents are being encouraged to use orange light bulbs on their porch as a constant reminder that police are still searching for their killer and the case remains unsolved.

Orange lights have been popping up all over Indiana and across the United states – even at homes as far away as New York.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/02/residen...light-up-delphi-as-tribute-to-murder-victims/

[video=twitter;837414106458112000]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/837414106458112000[/video]

New thread so I'm not sure my 2 unanswered questioned from the last one carry over? Just joined today. Can someone familiar with the area tell me a little about Indiana Packers Corp, distance from the bridge, what the do there. Second, are we allowed to post links to registered sex offender pages from the area? Thanks

Distance from the bridge is about 2 miles. The road that is directly east of the plant runs north right to the bridge.

You have to create an account, but it's free. Is this correct?

Maybe it's my locatiOn, IDK. It says I can read it for free in two weeks though, lol. I'll just keep up here, usually has all the news the fastest anyway.

Yes you can... its a free site ;)
Not free. Must be a suscriber to read new articles. Their site says "This is a paid site as of January 2010."

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wish they'd issue another press release. This "nothing" is difficult. I can't imagine how the families are feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The families were given an update and a tour of LE HQ yesterday, per MSM.

A big effort is underway to “light up Delphi” as a tribute to murder victims Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Residents are being encouraged to use orange light bulbs on their porch as a constant reminder that police are still searching for their killer and the case remains unsolved.

Orange lights have been popping up all over Indiana and across the United states – even at homes as far away as New York.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/02/residen...light-up-delphi-as-tribute-to-murder-victims/
I would love to support this and change my light to orange. Problem is around here a colored light on your porch or garage is a signal that you partake in the swinging community and I don't want those types of house calls.

I love the idea though. It's all about support and these families and the community need it.

Sorry, when i tried to post,i couldn't use my spacebar. open to suggestions!!

New thread so I'm not sure my 2 unanswered questioned from the last one carry over? Just joined today. Can someone familiar with the area tell me a little about Indiana Packers Corp, distance from the bridge, what the do there. Second, are we allowed to post links to registered sex offender pages from the area? Thanks

It's always best to read the very few first posts the mods put in every thread to get to know the TOS of this site. Then you won't have to ask if you're allowed to post something....

I've been saying SK from day one riding the rails it was random.... I have changed my mind. IMO he is local or was given info by a local of the area. I do not think it was random. WS rules will not allow me to state specifics as to why I have changed my opinion. I believe I am allowed to say that I find the below reading to be very interesting.
I took the time to read through the entire site... The Carroll County Comet its Delphi's local paper

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/

Any specific section or article you found illuminating? ;)

Sorry, when i tried to post,i couldn't use my spacebar. open to suggestions!!

Sometimes when that happens using underscore instead of space makes it easier to read. I had that problem for a while with my laptop and had to use the on-screen keyboard, but that's a real pain for me.

"Originally Posted by Bennyboo View Post
Sorry, when i tried to post,i couldn't use my spacebar. open to suggestions!! "

Press Enter then go up 1 line. For some reason it won't let me type spaces until I hit enter sometimes here on a computer.

MOO
LE needs a PC by next Tuesday at the latest otherwise this will be swept away w the news cycle and that would be a shame.
I sense they are going to be sifting through leads for months and justifiably so. I still don't get why they can't release a little bit of video this guy BG walking. Also the pics they released are ridic grainy they must release a sketch.
MOO

Thank you, all set now!! Praying for those girls and their families!

MOO
LE needs a PC by next Tuesday at the latest otherwise this will be swept away w the news cycle and that would be a shame.
I sense they are going to be sifting through leads for months and justifiably so. I still don't get why they can't release a little bit of video this guy BG walking. Also the pics they released are ridic grainy they must release a sketch.
MOO

They have their reasons. Some cases you can wait for months for a press release....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay