IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bennyboo View Post
First time poster,been on here catching up and reading awhile. Not sure why words are running togther so sorry about that.i was born and raised in indiana....in a very small town about the size of delphi. in fact, shortly after college i worked in delphi doing home visits to developmentally disabled and elderly folks in need of services. imo it is hard for "outsiders" to understand the mentality of small town america .yes,drugs are rampant but those are typically the people that abuse themselves but not others.this is a different ball game.those years of home visits long ago showed me the other world that exists in our communitiies. so much you would never think even was there or possible...your next door neighbor,etc. I have to put my faith in the Lord above in these cases.like all of you, i want the to be caught asap and am willing to do whatever it is that i can do with my God given abilities to assist in making that happen. yes, the posts get redundant after awhile but if one person brings a new perspective to something that was overlooked it's totally worth it.i pray each and every night for libby and abby'sf amily to find peace and comfort in the Lord during this time. No doubt the Lord is holding them in his arms but this monster must be stopped. He's the guy next door that you would never think is the perp; you question as to whether you should call in the tip...feel like you may be overreacting;....Do it...do it for Libby, for Abby, for yourself!

Fixed :p

:welcome: to WS bennyboo

Maybe that explains why so few people read most of my posts! I almost always start with 'I think', 'I believe', 'I wonder' or 'Is it possible?', although I try to add an explanation for why I think it. I don't see much difference between that and saying MOO, JMO, etc.

Do you happen to have a link or know where I could find that interview? I've been looking for it ever since I was told I was posting rumors when I mentioned it. TIA

I know I'm really late with these responses, but it seems like every time I get ready to respond, the thread is closed and I have to start all over trying to get caught up!
http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer
This has the interviews of kids who saw a man in black. There are many articles that say this BG is the "main suspect " and they believe he "participated in the murders". That language seems to leave the door open for another person involved. Here is a link to an article that speaks to the possibility of another person. https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...ecorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/amp/

Just because someone is an RSO and works at the packer plant, is not justification to sleuth them here.

:wave:

I am new user here to websleuths but I’ve lurked before—this case however, I’ve pretty much read every thread-skipped pages here and there but for some reason, these two girls have been on my mind since it hit my newsfeed.

The one thing that I thought of today, and it is probably farfetched considering what BG was wearing, and the age that his voice sounds, but are there any gangs in the area-not necessarily right in Delphi, as I believe it is a small town but there is an initiation process for new members that include murder and other disturbing acts.

MOO
LE needs a PC by next Tuesday at the latest otherwise this will be swept away w the news cycle and that would be a shame.
I sense they are going to be sifting through leads for months and justifiably so. I still don't get why they can't release a little bit of video this guy BG walking. Also the pics they released are ridic grainy they must release a sketch.
MOO

ITA. A sketch is really needed at this point in the case.

A big effort is underway to “light up Delphi” as a tribute to murder victims Abby Williams and Liberty German.

Residents are being encouraged to use orange light bulbs on their porch as a constant reminder that police are still searching for their killer and the case remains unsolved.

Orange lights have been popping up all over Indiana and across the United states – even at homes as far away as New York.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/02/residen...light-up-delphi-as-tribute-to-murder-victims/

Bay Ridge, Brooklyn here. Can confirm this. My orange light can be seen from New York Harbor this evening.

In my opinion only, when I compare the two voices, the voice that I know to be the perp ( AKA Bridge Guy or BG, for short) sounds more commanding. More like an order. Very scary. 

I think it sounds like he had a plan. He wasn't looking around thinking okay what next? There's no hesitation in his voice. He knew exactly where he wanted to go. Very confident. It could be part of a series of commands that he had planned out in his mind for a while. Stalk people in that area, wait till they go across to the south side of the bridge, make them go down the hill, (go across the creek?), etc..

Sorry for the O/T, but NANA! You are smokin hot, lady!

I pictured a sweet lil ole lady with a shawl, lol!

Hilarious!!! Proud nana of 6 grandkids! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was really interesting. I appreciate everyone trying these things.

I agree that he sounds older. His voice is more hoarse too. It sounds weaker than your voice in the way older men's voices sound weakened.

Agreed. The quality of the voice is like my Hoosier father's was when he got into his 60s/70s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes I crack jokes. It's my way of dealing with stress. I hope nobody thinks I don't feel badly about the situation. I feel horrible about what has happened, and horrible for the loved ones of those beautiful, precious girls.

I feel horrible for the LE Officers and Agents working this case; I know you people are badly stressed. You will succeed in bringing justice. I think of everybody involved daily; and have since this tragedy happened. I sometimes pray about it.

Let's try to keep Websleuths the reputable site it is; by following the rules and not attacking each other. Thanks again mods for policing us whack jobs!

Im not gonna lie i think the perp worked at the packers plant! moo i dont have a name and if i did i wouldnt put it on here. moo

[video=youtube;0NYb9ubDDAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYb9ubDDAc[/video]

Agreed. The quality of the voice is like my Hoosier father's was when he got into his 60s/70s.

That's not to say I think he has to be as old as that, but oldER (not in his 20s, I'm guessing).

Really it was a nice first post. Very heartfelt. I had my middle schooler read it to me. They have decoders for this built into their corneas.

Yes they do! :laughing:

Yer killin me, again. I tried to ignore the one about the dog and the tape measure (the abnormal uncle) but I can't unread it LOL

Sometimes I crack jokes. It's my way of dealing with stress. I hope nobody thinks I don't feel badly about the situation. I feel horrible about what has happened, and horrible for the loved ones of those beautiful, precious girls.

I feel horrible for the LE Officers and Agents working this case; I know you people are badly stressed. You will succeed in bringing justice. I think of everybody involved daily; and have since this tragedy happened. I sometimes pray about it.

Let's try to keep Websleuths the reputable site it is; by following the rules and not attacking each other. Thanks again mods for policing us whack jobs!

Wouldn't dream of it Deltucky, I think I said similar the other night. I'm the same, humour is my coping mechanism. I always try and be respectable but I sit here and cry half the time, if I didn't laugh too I'd have gone round the bend long ago!

Regarding his voice, it sounds like he's in the middle of giving directions. Go "down the hill," take a right, then stop....for instance.

Did someone already say that? I just got up from a nap so not thinking straight.

Sorry folks, a lot of OT posts have been removed.

Also, the hoodie and audio re-enactments have been removed so as not to be confused with the official ones released by law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay