IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it sounds like he had a plan. He wasn't looking around thinking okay what next? There's no hesitation in his voice. He knew exactly where he wanted to go. Very confident. It could be part of a series of commands that he had planned out in his mind for a while. Stalk people in that area, wait till they go across to the south side of the bridge, make them go down the hill, (go across the creek?), etc..

This has been my opinion on this case also.

IMO, he's local...or hangs out with friends/family that are local. He didn't just by chance happen upon the Monon bridge. If SM were at play, FBI would be on that like noboby's business, so I'm not buying that theory. Delphi and the trails are typically not a place you come upon by merely chance if you're not local. I have faith that LE knows much much more than they are letting on and they have very good reason for it. IMO, he is known either to the girls or their family...maybe not strong bonds but familiar. That's how he was able to handle 2 girls..running a con/false sense of security.Regardless of love or alliances, your fight or flight kicks in when you sense that you are in danger. 2 girls vs. one man would generally result in one getting away. Of course, we don't the weapon they were threatened with...I'd be less likely to run with a gun at me vs. a knife. JMO. They knew or were familiar with him!

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer
This has the interviews of kids who saw a man in black. There are many articles that say this BG is the "main suspect " and they believe he "participated in the murders". That language seems to leave the door open for another person involved. Here is a link to an article that speaks to the possibility of another person. https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...ecorded-mans-voice-before-she-was-killed/amp/

Thank you so much. I was beginning to think I had imagined reading it.

Does anyone else now feel like they "recognize" BG's voice and picture? I think it is because I have looked at it/listened to it so many times, but I was just checking to make sure I wasn't alone in this. I have been wracking the mental rolodeck and I certainly don't know him. Anyone else going crazy with me?

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

fanny pack attachment.php.jpg

IMO, he's local...or hangs out with friends/family that are local. He didn't just by chance happen upon the Monon bridge. If SM were at play, FBI would be on that like noboby's business, so I'm not buying that theory. Delphi and the trails are typically not a place you come upon by merely chance if you're not local. I have faith that LE knows much much more than they are letting on and they have very good reason for it. IMO, he is known either to the girls or their family...maybe not strong bonds but familiar. That's how he was able to handle 2 girls..running a con/false sense of security.Regardless of love or alliances, your fight or flight kicks in when you sense that you are in danger. 2 girls vs. one man would generally result in one getting away. Of course, we don't the weapon they were threatened with...I'd be less likely to run with a gun at me vs. a knife. JMO. They knew or were familiar with him!

I have a few topics to touch on. After speaking to the IT dept where I work, they basically said that tv has made people think that anything on the internet is fair game and can be traced immediately. Their opinion was that even using Snapchat would take a months worth of wads mg thru info (at the least) if someone was not being transparent. They also reminded me that a murder investigation does not make huge corporations just throw their books open..they would want a warrant at the least, to protect themselves. And as far as buying phones with no ID..it happens everyday in the US. And if a phone were traced back TO someplace like Walmart..they have terrible security footage in my experience. If you don't want to get caught doing something illegal..avoid McDonald's. THEY have amazing security cameras.

**wading thru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not gonna lie i think the perp worked at the packers plant! moo i dont have a name and if i did i wouldnt put it on here. moo

I am leaning toward a truck driver who made routine deliveries there. He became familiar with the trail when they kept him waiting for a while and he went there to kill time. Like he does at various other locations where he makes stops.

Does anyone else now feel like they "recognize" BG's voice and picture? I think it is because I have looked at it/listened to it so many times, but I was just checking to make sure I wasn't alone in this. I have been wracking the mental rolodeck and I certainly don't know him. Anyone else going crazy with me?

Yes. I am thankful for having an extra-busy week at work because it's kept me from reading every word in every post and looking at his picture 100 times a day.

I am leaning toward a truck driver who made routine deliveries there. He became familiar with the trail when they kept him waiting for a while and he went there to kill time. Like he does at various other locations where he makes stops.

That actually sounds very plausible. I'm not sure a big truck can get under the bridge that goes under Hoosier Heartland though? Wonder what the clearance is on that?

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705
This is from my phone so I hope it comes through. Here's another "local" logo that's popular:

Screenshot_20170302-190239.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

View attachment 111705

I do a lot of shopping at American Eagle and have never seen any such item. Not saying it doesn't exist.

Yes. In a way he seems recognizable as does the tone of his voice. I'm originally from a central Illinois farming community. So many men sounded like that.

I would love to support this and change my light to orange. Problem is around here a colored light on your porch or garage is a signal that you partake in the swinging community and I don't want those types of house calls.

I love the idea though. It's all about support and these families and the community need it.

Just turn on your regular porch light ! We've done so many times in the past for other cases ...
Just an idea ...

I totally agree. In my years of lurking/posting I have seen the minutiae be a key piece of evidence needed to id a uid. I know some get annoyed with the hashing and rehashing but if it proves valuable, then YAY.

And it is not hurting anything if the logo or the shoe treads are not the missing link.

It's all good. ❤

View attachment 111705

(Snip)

View attachment 111705

Maybe it is a brown Overwatch hoodie

https://www.google.com/search?clien...0k1j33i21k1.I5m4jF7TbZs#imgrc=LEmTRCUhgsQZ6M:

For me the picture is just to generic. But, about a month ago in my area the police released a photo re a theft and asked the public if they knew this guy. Something about the picture struck me like "I know that guy, but who....". Hours later it came to me who it was. It was a friend of my Son's from a number of years ago. His hair was different, he had a mustache and was 5 to 7 yrs. older but it did hit me & many others on my Son's FB fingered him. I wonder how many people in that area or beyond feel the same way & just can't put their finger on it or maybe there are hundreds of people phoning in with the same tip?

I would be more inclined to think the logo was something from Browning (posted above), Mossy Oak, Cabelas, Bass Pro, HeyBo, OzarkTrail, something that like

wow today is march 2nd they have nothing!!! moo\

What I've been thinking is maybe they have a few promising leads and that's why LE has been quiet since the last news conference/update; at least that's what I'm hoping is the case; I feel like if it was cold already they'd make more public appeals (especially with the huge reward); as always, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member