IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other sites that do anything goes like that. I like it here because it keeps the case tight and the info legit.
I hope you reconsider. I liked your contribution.

You have to create an account, but it's free. Is this correct?

Appears to me that everyone can read it after two weeks. Even if you create an account, it is costly.

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

attachment.php

Lurker here...I've followed all 19 of these threads and am just as frustrated as all of you that justice has yet to be served for these two beautiful souls. I am a bit blind and really don't see much of anything when I look at this "fanny pack", but I have seen many hunting brand logos like Realtree and Browning (just to name a few) that have the same "general shape" as the Under Armour logo. These hunting brands also make harness type things you can wear over a shirt and under a coat that have multiple "fanny pack" type things that attach so you can have all of your hunting gear attached to your body without having to carry anything in your hands. I don't know whether to say IMO, MOO or FWIW, so I'll just say them all!

I thought he looked similar also. Obviously going by just a poor picture, but was just curious as to whether or not they would have questioned him. His crimes were out of state so I wasn't sure

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705

Looks like a star?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I've been thinking is maybe they have a few promising leads and that's why LE has been quiet since the last news conference/update; at least that's what I'm hoping is the case; I feel like if it was cold already they'd make more public appeals (especially with the huge reward); as always, JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk seems that the tips they received are not working out so far either. Such a shame with image & voice, 6000 billboards & 211,000 plus $ reward and nothing is panning out. Jmo

attachment.php
I apologize if this is huge, but a logo like this from "Bone Collector" is what I am referring to in my previous post regarding similarities to the Under Armour logo. IMO

Attachments

• BCLogo_skull_black-e1446485440973.png
    BCLogo_skull_black-e1446485440973.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 899
I get how frustrating it is when things get quiet. While we are waiting for something more, may I suggest some other cases?

First and foremost, the one in my siggy

Rodney Alcala - a serial killer that had a large collection of photographs of young women, some of which were his victims. Many of the ladies are still unidentified decades later. Can you find UIDs to match up to any of his pictures?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?392-Alcala-and-the-Unidentified

Mystery couple - who were they? They were found on the side of the road, it's been 40 years, why does no one know who they are? This is one headscratcher.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?175-Mystery-couple-murdered-South-Carolina-1976

Lindsey Baum - little girl disappeared while walking in her neighborhood in broad daylight.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?351-Lindsey-Baum

Israel Keyes - a serial killer that does not have a specific type of victim, who moved around and traveled frequently, and who killed himself so he didn't have to give any information to police.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?525-Israel-Keyes

There are a lot more, but this should hold you over for the next six months or so.

Does anyone know if Abby or Libby's families had any work done to their house in the last 6 months?

WG

I had to look-up "BONE COLLECTOR" to see the origin of that logo, because it looked like someone ripped-off Danzig.

attachment.php
I apologize if this is huge, but a logo like this fhttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?330957-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-19/page99rom "Bone Collector" is what I am referring to in my previous post regarding similarities to the Under Armor logo. IMO

I get how frustrating it is when things get quiet. While we are waiting for something more, may I suggest some other cases?

First and foremost, the one in my siggy

Rodney Alcala - a serial killer that had a large collection of photographs of young women, some of which were his victims. Many of the ladies are still unidentified decades later. Can you find UIDs to match up to any of his pictures?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?392-Alcala-and-the-Unidentified

Mystery couple - who were they? They were found on the side of the road, it's been 40 years, why does no one know who they are? This is one headscratcher.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?175-Mystery-couple-murdered-South-Carolina-1976

Lindsey Baum - little girl disappeared while walking in her neighborhood in broad daylight.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?351-Lindsey-Baum

Israel Keyes - a serial killer that does not have a specific type of victim, who moved around and traveled frequently, and who killed himself so he didn't have to give any information to police.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?525-Israel-Keyes

There are a lot more, but this should hold you over for the next six months or so.
Off topic a bit I suppose, but related to your statement.

I live pretty close to Stuttgart, AR. There is a missing teen here, from 2014, Cassie Compton. Many of us here still think about it. A lot of rumor and innuendo, but nothing concrete.

I don't know if there is a thread here, but many of us are still searching for answers.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I would be more inclined to think the logo was something from Browning (posted above), Mossy Oak, Cabelas, Bass Pro, HeyBo, OzarkTrail, something that like

Can you post some examples?

I thought he looked similar also. Obviously going by just a poor picture, but was just curious as to whether or not they would have questioned him. His crimes were out of state so I wasn't sure
?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Can you post some examples?

I will do my best. I've never posted attachments before. They are easily found online. I was really thinking of all the camo/hunting/outdoorsy brands.

I want every one of you to know I took one for the team and googled "Walmart fanny packs". :eek: It wasn't pretty and to add insult to injury, I found nothing that may help with identifying the logo. Now, I need to go watch April the giraffe mosey around for a while.

Off topic a bit I suppose, but related to your statement.

I live pretty close to Stuttgart, AR. There is a missing teen here, from 2014, Cassie Compton. Many of us here still think about it. A lot of rumor and innuendo, but nothing concrete.

I don't know if there is a thread here, but many of us are still searching for answers.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Here you go: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ssie-Compton-15-Stuttgart-14-September-2014-6

That it the current thread. (6)

steelman nice day for a thread change.gifclick
Slow down everybody.........these threads are changing too fast for me to catch up !!

an   what's up !!.gif
Nothing new today ?? No arrest, nobody in custody ?. Cool, I was worried something would happen while I was busy working and what not.

I thought the FBI was going to issue a profile of this guy for public consumption, nothing new on that either ? Maybe they have their eye on someone so they don't think it's required at this point. That's wishful thinking, of course. Oh well, the timing isn't all that good for me right now anyway due to work and all. Personally, I think I'm too damn good looking to have to work for a living anyway, but that's a whole other topic for a different forum and a multi-thread board. If the cops can hold off making an arrest until......... say...........next Thursday......I think I'd be available to comment much more frequently and hog the forum.

beer mug emptied.gif

Until then........six down............20 to go !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en