IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks obscene to me. It was not something I was looking for. I was trying to get a sharpened, cropped view of the fanny pack last night, and something else jumped out at me. It's been discussed briefly and I even scoffed at the suggestion when I first read it, but then I saw it last night. I'm not sure how, I was cropping, sharpening, lightening the photo and it "emerged".

What jumped out at you???

Hopefully people are still out there posting and distributing flyers. There should be one at every truck stop in the US, imo.

Does anyone have the link for the right hand in pocket thing? I haven't heard this before either. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way Carter, the ISP superintendent, laid it out, the community shouldn’t hold back.

“Is it a family member? Is it a neighbor? Is it an acquaintance? Is it an associate?” Carter asked, running down a check list of things to weigh. “Or maybe that one guy that was over at that one place that was just kind of not right. Maybe it’s his jeans. Maybe it’s his jacket or sweatshirt. Maybe it’s his shirt tail. Maybe it’s his posture. Maybe it’s the right hand in his pocket.”

http://www.jconline.com/story/opini.../bangert-clue-hero-delphi-homicides/98254002/

Is it just me, or does the audio in these videos creep you out, too? I just feel it makes they less trustworthy. MOO
And as a newbie, I don't know Gray, so he may be a fabulous WS member. The music and robot are just creepy -- kind of like Robert Stack and unsolved mysteries.

Personally I don't have to agree with or even like the videos to appreciate the enormous effort Gray puts in to this work.for us and for victims like these.
Just my :twocents:

:cow:

The way Carter, the ISP superintendent, laid it out, the community shouldn’t hold back.

“Is it a family member? Is it a neighbor? Is it an acquaintance? Is it an associate?” Carter asked, running down a check list of things to weigh. “Or maybe that one guy that was over at that one place that was just kind of not right. Maybe it’s his jeans. Maybe it’s his jacket or sweatshirt. Maybe it’s his shirt tail. Maybe it’s his posture. Maybe it’s the right hand in his pocket.”

http://www.jconline.com/story/opini.../bangert-clue-hero-delphi-homicides/98254002/

When I originally read that, I took it to mean a guy who habitually walks like that (as BG is shown doing). Like maybe that's a mannerism of his. Especially since they are asking for tips on people who are familiar to the tipster.

Do they look like they are hung up on a log?
NO, they were just floating in the water, from what I saw. I saved the video (along with pics, etc., relating to this case) on my pc. The first job I ever had was working for a private detective, and it taught me to "pay attention to the smallest detail." I didn't know, at the time, what it was. But, I mentally noted something floating above the searchers. They may have recovered some of the clothing by that time, and that may have been what they were searching for (their clothing) MOO :thinking:

There are still people out there who do not know about this case, believe it or not. I have talked to many (not in Indiana). Some people just don't watch the news. When Jessica was killed there were plenty of locals who didn't know about it, hard to believe, but true. I am not saying that's the case here, just saying this gives me hope that maybe this person is still out there and might be totally oblivious, but will somehow be reached eventually.

Yes, I've mentioned wince day 1 it's likely he stopped at a hardware store or something similar to get supplies (unless he has a stash which is likely)..they need their "kill kits" supplies. I've seen not only Walmart connected to many cases, but also saw a case solved where the guy stopped to buy a neon vest to look like a construction worker.

Did anyone post proximate hardware stores, hunting and fishing stores yet? Tia. Whatever tools used, rope, etc, LE would be trying to track down via purchases.

If he did need to purchase items there is a different type of store that would have everything he would need about a block from where he likely parked...If he is a truck driver.

I'm not really clear about the rules on this, but I'm going to take a chance on getting in trouble because it's so hard for me not to bring it up. I'm hoping that it'll be acceptable if I don't mention any name. Sorry if I'm wrong, and I'll gladly take the TO if I am.

I've been looking at a man from Indiana who is missing (hiding from the police). He was indicted for child molestation and LE has been looking for him since the end of January. He has a similar look to BG, is over 6' and over 200#, 40 years old and drives truck for a living. He has lived in at least 2 other states, but I haven't checked for similar unsolved cases in or near all of them yet. Is this something I can discuss on here, or should I just pursue it on my own? TIA

ETA: I forgot to mention that since he has been hiding from LE, he could be the "troll under the bridge."
Can you supply us with a link, please. TIA!

(So I hate that I'm reminded so often of all this when I see anyone dressed like the suspect. Which is everywhere. Men in their 40s and above. Of course it's always in the back of my mind, but I'm startled everytime.)

I'm still having a problem with the fact that footprints led them to the victims.

With all the searching that went on, there was likely hundreds of prints... so they must have been in an area that wasn't searched. I'm wondering if BG hid the bodies and that's why no one found them until they saw the footprints. MOOing.

NO, they were just floating in the water, from what I saw. I saved the video (along with pics, etc., relating to this case) on my pc. The first job I ever had was working for a private detective, and it taught me to "pay attention to the smallest detail." I didn't know, at the time, what it was. But, I mentally noted something floating above the searchers. They may have recovered some of the clothing by that time, and that may have been what they were searching for (their clothing) MOO :thinking:

Interesting. I thought for sure we'd seen the same video. Maybe I didn't see what I thought I did.

Might the two missing girls in WI be related? Noticing that they are the same age and went missing not far after that. Suspect could have skipped town and started his MO in another town. Could we be looking at another long-haul suspect? Image on the bridge defiantly fits the description of a trucker.

They are 13 and 14 as well. However, anything you read about them suggests they went with a male to the twin cities. Although they are not saying why they think that.

There are still people out there who do not know about this case, believe it or not. I have talked to man (not in Indiana). Some people just don't watch the news. When Jessica was killed there were plenty of locals who didn't know about it, hard to believe but true. not saying that's the case there, just saying this gives me hope that maybe that person is still out there and might be totally oblivious, but will somehow be reached.

For anyone who was not no this morning when I go into work I came on here and said that being in Wisconsin not sure how many people know about here either I was going to put the FBI poster of the girls and the bg on the back of my car for my half hour commute :) and one in the front window of my house.... LETS GET THIS GUY!!!

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.

MOO about this facebook link:
If he saw the clothing in the creek, then why did he not post a picture of it to substantiate his visual observation? Perhaps out of compassion to the families........but then why make the written observation at all?? This makes me think there is no picture and if there is no picture then his statement is perhaps suspect.

MOO about this facebook link:
If he saw the clothing in the creek, then why did he not post a picture of it to substantiate his visual observation? Perhaps out of compassion to the families........but then why make the written observation at all?? This makes me think there is no picture and if there is no picture then his statement is perhaps.

"Pix or it didn't happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members