IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty surprised when I saw on the map that the road that runs beside it goes right to that dirt road that goes under the bridge and to the house just east.

Would a box truck/semi look really out of place being down in that area? Do some towns have truck/no truck routes? I think some here in ohio do

Reminds me of a firefighter fanny pack and logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have google imaged a zillion fanny packs, pouches, tool belts, gun holsters, biker fanny packs and saddle bags, the whole nine yards. I have looked for eagle logos and the American Eagle is closest though they have not made a brown fanny pack. Harley Davidson has an eagle logo that comes close but I haven't found anything close to what looks like BG's pack.

It is possible to have an eagle embossed on a leather fanny pack online. Disappointed that I couldn't find a better lead.

I hope people in all parts of Indiana and even Illinois are keeping their eyes open and observant. I'm sure they are.

(I miss eating at the Beef House in Convington, Indiana. Some great steaks and meat dishes.)

Totally OT: we're not far from the beef house & have loved it too. But the last couple of times we went it was not so great. Maybe you're best to just keep your fond memories.

The lack of progress on this case is starting to get worrisome............... I expect LE to put on a brave face and say they are chasing down leads and getting closer, they always say that. I expect LE to tell the families they are getting closer and have their eye on somebody. I expect LE to shun the media and tell them "We'll call you, you don't need to call us".

Why do I expect these things ? I just came off another case........Danielle Stislicki................second verse, same as the first.

Truth is.......everyday that goes by with no results is a bad sign. All the hope, all the expectations, all of the anticipation...............unanswered.

Maybe this case will turn out differently..........but right now it sure doesn't feel like it.

What if the "item" we see inside his jacket is really an image on his hoodie?

Like this:
tribal_dragon_hoodie_mens_premium_hoodie.jpg

Doubtful but just another thought.

This is all I got.
5f2fbca877bd2f44b4408c680ecd56d5.jpg
3e630269ccad1fc0c318b764159bc80a.jpg
b23ca0b35bf5ede81dd246d7c770885e.jpg

Can anyone tell me how you're responding to stuff with the original post as part of your post? I'm hitting quick reply and it's just posting them as stand alone comments that don't make sense.

Reminds me of a firefighter fanny pack and logo.

I am a firefighter, and had to google what you were talking about. Learn something new every day! I can see where you are coming from with the logo, but most of them are pretty bright and have some sort of reflective strip on them.

How are you guys opening this? Anonymous browser or not it says it's only available to subscribers for another two weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cont Shift N in Chrome. That opens an incognito window. I learned that on the prior page. :) And it worked!

Yep I'm in the US. Hmm..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can't read it either and I'm in the US. I have always been able to get around paywalled articles by googling the exact name of the article and hitting the first search result but it didn't work this time for me.

My o/t theory is that BG (in my mind that is bad guy not bridge guy) is local somewhere in Indiana and is probably the guy that sits at the end of a bar every Friday and Saturday night, in a smaller Indiana town, that everyone is familiar with but doesn’t really know about his private life. He has probably accessed child *advertiser censored* and is single or divorced. He has planned out the abduction of the 2 girls and in some way has either had direct internet interaction with one of them or has ties with geocaching. I think LE has a good deal of evidence that could lead to him but he may not have done anything in the past that has brought him to their attention. The crime has shown LE that this guy is a serious threat because he carried out his fantasy in such a brutal way and there is no way that this will not escalate. BG may not look like a threat but he puts out some serious creep factor vibes to women he comes in contact with. JMHO and O/T Thoughts.

Can anyone tell me how you're responding to stuff with the original post as part of your post? I'm hitting quick reply and it's just posting them as stand alone comments that don't make sense.
Amy, are you using the Tapatalk app? If so, when you look at a post there are 3 gray icons at the bottom of each post. Use the arrow icon to reply, and it will include the post to which you're replying as well as your reply. If you're on a computer though, I don't know, I only know the phone app 😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I am a firefighter, and had to google what you were talking about. Learn something new every day! I can see where you are coming from with the logo, but most of them are pretty bright and have some sort of reflective strip on them.

Cont Shift N in Chrome. That opens an incognito window. I learned that on the prior page. :) And it worked!

Nevermind, it did not work. Darn!

That's funny you say that because I thought the Delphi fireman logo resembles the logo on the fanny pack.
999e1b13f2132430deef28e21198beed.jpg

What if the "item" we see inside his jacket is really an image on his hoodie?

Like this:
tribal_dragon_hoodie_mens_premium_hoodie.jpg

Doubtful but just another thought.

I can't say what it could be, but I do believe there's some kind of image on the shirt or hoodie he has on under his jacket and FWIW I still agree, for now, with my son & his friends that it looks like he's smoking.

That works for me thanx, although I have no idea what I'm looking for other than "read the whole paper".

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705

To me it looks like a Sheriffs badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics