IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how you're responding to stuff with the original post as part of your post? I'm hitting quick reply and it's just posting them as stand alone comments that don't make sense.

Click on Reply With Quote instead of Reply.

withquote.png

Can anyone tell me how you're responding to stuff with the original post as part of your post? I'm hitting quick reply and it's just posting them as stand alone comments that don't make sense.

At the bottom of each post is the thanks bbutton and next to that "Reply" "Reply With Quote". Use Reply With Quote.

I'm using my phone, which won't download the app. But I see the arrow! So hoping this works. Thanks!

Use the " symbol in bottom right corner of post

Totally OT: we're not far from the beef house & have loved it too. But the last couple of times we went it was not so great. Maybe you're best to just keep your fond memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT. Thanks for letting me know! We'd wondered if it was still as good. Thanks for the update.

This case is consuming us since it happened but, I just wanted to give my HO;
The Fanny Pack logo looks like a skull and crossbones (possibly branded in and old)?

IMO...I think he's definitely local and familiar with this place (No Doubt) My belief is he works outdoors close by either in construction, meat processing, local truck driver, out door maintenance worker, possibly a young to middle aged farmer who doesn't integrate much. This had to have been planned out whether he was expecting them or someone else...he was laying in wait to commit this crime.

After spending hours trying to figure out his attire I've come to this conclusion. MO

His Clothing MO;
1. Shoes LL Bean 6" boot..darkened leather meaning their old or polished with a dark brown polish.
2. Jacket is a Dickies Blue Snap Front Jack with a drawstring.
3 .I think his paints are insulated as well (seem kind of bulky at creases...maybe a Menards type style. I saw pairs today that looked very similar in color.
4. He has a thick beard if you look very closely, the shadows around his cheeks still show hair in some enlargements I've seen when zoomed 300% looking at every little detail as best I could. MO

MO. What I'm baffled by is the white stuff around his mouth area. It appears as either it's smoke from a cigar or cigarette or it could in fact be a plastic bag handle sticking out. I tend to think it more possible it may be a cigar just the way his lips look look behind the white area. One thing I also kinda of noticed was an area in the breaks of his jacket it looks like there's an image there possibly a t-**** design or if it is a plastic bag stuck in there with whatever else he had?

We have a daughter and this just hits home like being hit with a hammer.

My first time posting and I have no idea what I am doing. The logo sort of looks like a compass patch or pentagram to me.
attachment.php

Attachments

• gears of war lazer tag.jpg
    gears of war lazer tag.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 173
  • patch compass.jpg
    patch compass.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 600
This case is consuming us since it happened but, I just wanted to give my HO;
The Fanny Pack logo looks like a skull and crossbones (possibly branded in and old)?

IMO...I think he's definitely local and familiar with this place (No Doubt) My belief is he works outdoors close by either in construction, meat processing, local truck driver, out door maintenance worker, possibly a young to middle aged farmer who doesn't integrate much. This had to have been planned out whether he was expecting them or someone else...he was laying in wait to commit this crime.

After spending hours trying to figure out his attire I've come to this conclusion. MO

His Clothing MO;
1. Shoes LL Bean 6" boot..darkened leather meaning their old or polished with a dark brown polish.
2. Jacket is a Dickies Blue Snap Front Jack with a drawstring.
3 .I think his paints are insulated as well (seem kind of bulky at creases...maybe a Menards type style. I saw pairs today that looked very similar in color.
4. He has a thick beard if you look very closely, the shadows around his cheeks still show hair in some enlargements I've seen when zoomed 300% looking at every little detail as best I could. MO

MO. What I'm baffled by is the white stuff around his mouth area. It appears as either it's smoke from a cigar or cigarette or it could in fact be a plastic bag handle sticking out. I tend to think it more possible it may be a cigar just the way his lips look look behind the white area. One thing I also kinda of noticed was an area in the breaks of his jacket it looks like there's an image there possibly a t-**** design or if it is a plastic bag stuck in there with whatever else he had?

We have a daughter and this just hits home like being hit with a hammer.

Thanks for your thoughts J4ALL.

:welcome:

hmm, I was wondering if the white "grocery store bag handles" were a tshirt or emblem on whatever he's wearing under blue jacket. Your Overwatch suggestion made me think of one of the photos I sharpened, I kept thinking it looked like an alien. Another Overwatch shirt. "death walks among you"
https://teehobbies.us/products/overwatch-ow-reaper-death-walks-among-you-t-shirt?variant=27877992454

* edited: the image I had cropped and sharpened. this was cropped and sharpened several times, so could just be distortion making it appear skull/alien like.
http://i.imgur.com/ls5RSR0.jpg

could be a deer skull shirt/hoodie too, maybe they're a hunter

I am a firefighter, and had to google what you were talking about. Learn something new every day! I can see where you are coming from with the logo, but most of them are pretty bright and have some sort of reflective strip on them.

"reflective strip", now that reminds me of the white line we saw on his shoes, because in some enhanced images they looked kinda like sparkly in some areas. Are there shoes that have a reflective strip/line at about ankle height?

You need to click 'reply with quote' not quick reply at the bottom.

The lack of progress on this case is starting to get worrisome............... I expect LE to put on a brave face and say they are chasing down leads and getting closer, they always say that. I expect LE to tell the families they are getting closer and have their eye on somebody. I expect LE to shun the media and tell them "We'll call you, you don't need to call us".

Why do I expect these things ? I just came off another case........Danielle Stislicki................second verse, same as the first.

Truth is.......everyday that goes by with no results is a bad sign. All the hope, all the expectations, all of the anticipation...............unanswered.

Maybe this case will turn out differently..........but right now it sure doesn't feel like it.

Missy Bevers too. They have incredible footage of a VERY distinctive individual yet nothing. It's frustrating.

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

View attachment 111705
Could it be a moose or elk head? It kind of looks like antlers to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just to be clear...when I spotted the logo way back there somewhere I thought at first it was a star. Changed my mind and thought it was an eagle as it looked similar to the American Eagle logo on an old pair of jeans I have. I posted the AEO logo as just a reference as it reminded me of the shape of that logo. They do make belly bags/fanny bags but a more modern style. That being said...are there any other brands that have the eagle in the same shape/in flight as a symbol besides the military? Some type of official logo? It could just be one of those silly looking running men. Although LE probably already knows what the logo is. It will more than likely be discarded now but perhaps someone will know someone that wore one. MOO....MOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste