IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really beginning to think this guy is a cell tower technician. All that bulging under his coat...part of the rope/rigging hanging out by his neck. Some mentioned way back that they thought he may have climbed up onto the bridge and surprised them/used his rigging. It looks as though he is comfortable with heights. I have posted that I thought he may have had a vehicle parked under the bridge on the south end...possibly a van...then drove along that back road and around to the cemetery. Not sure if these technicians have company vehicles or use their own....no one would think it odd seeing them in the area. They travel all over the state/states never staying in one place.

JMO

I couldn't get through the Contractors song. Maybe I can tomorrow. Ugly cry.

I'm sure LE has looked into hotels/motels on 421. Approx 22 minutes between Delphi and Monticello. Monticello has:

Best Western Plus

Monticello Inn - I looked at online photos of this place and it's the typical sort of motel you find in regions throughout the US. The sort of place you could check in and no one would bother you.

Pine View Resort - $59.00 a room this time of year.

And then north of Pine View there are a cluster of hotels/motels on a lake.

Not a far drive from Delphi. In the midwest, long stretches of road connect community to community. It's not uncommon to stay at a motel in a town that's a 20 minute drive from a great-aunt because her town doesn't have a hotel or motel. From my experience.

South of Delphi, but also going west you have an Econo Lodge in Battle Ground. I gather Battle Ground is considered West Lafayette.

I didn't find any lodging directly in Delphi.

BBM: Me too.......:grouphug:

I only made it through a few of the pics and decided the Walmart search was enough for me today. :fear: Hopefully I will feel braver tomorrow.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bum...vbnSAhXERiYKHX6lD2sQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=631

Thank you. So out of those one hundred or so fanny packs/ bum bags at that site, this is the one that has a feature that BGs bag has. BGs bag is creased on the sides like a brown paper sack in that it can fold flat for storage, but expands easily depending on the contents inside. Further, I believe that BGs belt and bag are all inclusive, as in, they're one piece, a belt with an attachable expandable bag or pouch.

BG
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111482&stc=1

small-brown-paper-bag.jpg

https://www.bing.com/search?q=open+small+brown+paper+bag&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Not identical; only similar in that it's attached to a belt and expands if more space is needed.
il_570xN.907212365_f31w.jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?... on belt, single suede pouch&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

Apologies if linking the Australian news article yesterday broke any rules. It appears to have caused problems & has since been removed? Rest assured I was not claiming that it was either an accurate or "good" article, I only wanted to point out that this case is getting exposure as far away as Australia and also make comment that I had been following this case from afar. I'll go back to reading & not posting in case I make another mistake. *Tail firmly between legs* :(

They don't seem to do it as much in the US (or I don't read enough US news) but in Australia journalists from the larger syndicated papers seems to actively 'troll' these threads, soliciting info and research that W'Sleuthers have come up with. Saw it in the Claremont SK thread, Karen Ristevski and also in Karlie and Khandalyce. Sometimes a couple of times a week. Often they'll just bang a bit of speculation in there. Other times they'll appear to "quote" a source but then proceed to make up the gist of what they thought the source was saying.
Then they'll put it on a site loaded with click bait so thick you can barely peruse it without clicking on something you didn't mean to, and then the advertising for that pursues you around forever more. Makes research sooo much fun [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no words to express the sadness, fear and outrage I feel as I follow this case and try as hard as I can to be of any help. I'm a trained psychoanalyst (35 years) and was hoping I might be able to harness some of that training for this case.

Recently I started thinking about the date, Valentine's Day, and decided to focus on that. I read a great deal about the origin of the holiday, with religious beginnings to St. Valentine. On some of the sites I read, discussion/comment sections followed. I was trying to discover any odd postings from February 13th or 14th. There were some, and I called the tip line. I would say that one was clearly psychotic, with rumination about hating humans, etc. from February 14, 2017. Anyone with extra energy or interest could assist in this if so moved, as there are many sites to cover.

I would be interested in researching if still up.

It looks like to me that it is a small white plastic grocery bag handle. Its possible he could have taken clothing or items as a souvinear, put them in a small grocery bag and tucked them down in his jacket.
I have said it's a plastic bag handle from day uno. I think he's got a bottle of booze in there. And maybe some rope or zip ties

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm so far behind it's not even funny. I've locked myself out of the house twice this week, both for long periods of time. Apparently, we don't even own keys to our house and husband is not sure we ever did. I had to wait for him to come home with an extension ladder so I could crawl in an upstairs window. And I had to go back to work. So I'm staying up hours past my bedtime just to catch up and I see I haven't missed a darn thing.

I'll be working just north of Flora next week if the ground dries out, so if anyone needs me to stop by Delphi for any reason, I can take pit stop on my lunch break. I'm hoping LE have their suspect(s) locked up before then.

Totally OT: we're not far from the beef house & have loved it too. But the last couple of times we went it was not so great. Maybe you're best to just keep your fond memories.

We must live close to one another! I've also been incredibly disappointed in the Beef House. It's way too expensive for what they are serving nowadays. Broccoli soup and salad bar are the only two things I'll eat there nowadays. It used to be soooo good!

awesome video. in my opinion the girls may have run across the creek trying to get away and he caught them.

This video puts a lot into perspective for me, and makes a lot of sense. It's quite helpful (logistically), scary (to watch), and extremely sad.

They really weren't found that far away from the bridge. If it happened the way it's portrayed, the assailant had plenty of time... And, IMO stalked the girls and targeted them in some way. He seemed prepared and ready to do what he did.

The "pivot" towards the girls GH describes here is very unsettling and heartbreaking. This whole case is so gut wrenching.

*There is one aspect, and please do not read this next if you're squeamish or don't want to read about speculation on the killer's motivations, or speculation on the murders etc...

...So, we don't know COD (IMO, COD is obviously important to sleuthing). No one heard a gunshot. So, just in my theory I kept thinking to myself; what if this guy is a large game hunter and familiar with hunting wild game. And I'm no way a hunter, I can't even kill an ant, so, I know nothing of hunting. It's never appealed to me and I could never hunt something so, I don't know much about it (but those who do it, I don't judge, either, it's just not for me). I do know after googling "methods of deer hunting" that there are more than one way to kill a deer. And while totally unpleasant for me to know this, maybe it could be a clue to the BG. Maybe he's an avid hunter?

*I'm trying to be as delicate as possible here. There are certain methods hunters apparently use when trying to gain control of an animal or not get injured by it.

My point is, maybe this could be added into his possible "profile" or stir someone's memory if someone they know is a large game hunter? I don't know.

Maybe that explains why so few people read most of my posts! I almost always start with 'I think', 'I believe', 'I wonder' or 'Is it possible?', although I try to add an explanation for why I think it. I don't see much difference between that and saying MOO, JMO, etc.

Do you happen to have a link or know where I could find that interview? I've been looking for it ever since I was told I was posting rumors when I mentioned it. TIA

I know I'm really late with these responses, but it seems like every time I get ready to respond, the thread is closed and I have to start all over trying to get caught up!

BBM
I see no difference. Unless I know for sure, I can't start of with much of anything else. Even if I have a link, I might start off with "I think" b/c I may not even be sold on the article, just tossing it out there. FWIW, "I think..." is cool w/me.

I'm really beginning to think this guy is a cell tower technician. All that bulging under his coat...part of the rope/rigging hanging out by his neck. Some mentioned way back that they thought he may have climbed up onto the bridge and surprised them/used his rigging. It looks as though he is comfortable with heights. I have posted that I thought he may have had a vehicle parked under the bridge on the south end...possibly a van...then drove along that back road and around to the cemetery. Not sure if these technicians have company vehicles or use their own....no one would think it odd seeing them in the area. They travel all over the state/states never staying in one place.

JMO
Cell phone tower techs do not climb towers & are employed by a separate company. These companies use subcontractors (privately owned companies) to do actual work on the towers themselves. Cell phone tower riggers are the men you see on these towers, stacking them, building the shelters,adding lights, microwave dishes, antennas, etc. They also use beaners & rope (I believe it's nylon & I have a pic of an example but do not know how to post it). They wear harnesses (just like rapellars/rock climbers use) as well. I have never seen a tower rigger use a fanny pack for any purpose, but I suppose it is possible. The tool belts they use are rather large as the tools they use (wrenches) are absolutely huge in size. They normally place their tools into canvas bags that are pulled up the tower using a wench from the front end of their work trucks (diesel fueled crew cabs with tool boxes along the sides).
MOO

The more I look at old stuff about the bridge...the more I believe he came up on the Southern end of the bridge (vehicle access) and scared the girls midway on bridge...which is when Libby took video of him coming from that direction. They were moving back towards the northern end (where they had come from) as he approached. My question is...can the girls have been spotted having fun on the bridge from anywhere further away from immediate vicinity...such as any surrounding roads?

MOO MOO

Thank you. So out of those one hundred or so fanny packs/ bum bags at that site, this is the one that has a feature that BGs bag has. BGs bag is creased on the sides like a brown paper sack in that it can fold flat for storage, but expands easily depending on the contents inside. Further, I believe that BGs belt and bag are all inclusive, as in, they're one piece, a belt with an attachable expandable bag or pouch.

BG
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=111482&stc=1

small-brown-paper-bag.jpg

https://www.bing.com/search?q=open+small+brown+paper+bag&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Not identical; only similar in that it's attached to a belt and expands if more space is needed.
il_570xN.907212365_f31w.jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?... on belt, single suede pouch&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

That looks good!

MOO The perp could work for a tree removal service or he could be a rock climber/repellar. Just throwing that out there.

Might the two missing girls in WI be related? Noticing that they are the same age and went missing not far after that. Suspect could have skipped town and started his MO in another town. Could we be looking at another long-haul suspect? Image on the bridge defiantly fits the description of a trucker.

Might the two missing girls in WI be related? Noticing that they are the same age and went missing not far after that. Suspect could have skipped town and started his MO in another town. Could we be looking at another long-haul suspect? Image on the bridge defiantly fits the description of a trucker.

Sorry, when i tried to post,i couldn't use my spacebar. open to suggestions!!

When it happens to me, if I type a single character (I use a period), then press enter, I can type as usual on the new line. Weird, but it works for me. It might work for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper