IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exceptional find!! I had read 'rumours' the clothes were found in the creek and the girls were found naked nearby :(

yea I kinda figured there was a sexual angle towards this...everyone did I believe.... BG. God, I hope he's found and the sooner the better.

I think I found the right one, these are Eddie Bauer fanny packs. The placement of the logo is also rare and where BG's is exactly too. Let me know what you think!
223b5e779ea47e4762f860c2f776c383.jpg
53614190c8dd8616a86dfcd1eb315e3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the brown thing is a fanny pack. I think he is wearing a brown hoodie and part of it is sticking out from under his jacket and the "logo" is actually a shadow. BUT, for those of you that think it is a logo, what you need to do to try and match it up with a logo is to enlarge the logo you think it is so it matches the amount of pixels in the photo of the suspect. Once you have blown it up, you then need to reduce the size of your new logo image and see if it then matches what you believe to be a logo on the bag

They don't seem to do it as much in the US (or I don't read enough US news) but in Australia journalists from the larger syndicated papers seems to actively 'troll' these threads, soliciting info and research that W'Sleuthers have come up with. Saw it in the Claremont SK thread, Karen Ristevski and also in Karlie and Khandalyce. Sometimes a couple of times a week. Often they'll just bang a bit of speculation in there. Other times they'll appear to "quote" a source but then proceed to make up the gist of what they thought the source was saying.
Then they'll put it on a site loaded with click bait so thick you can barely peruse it without clicking on something you didn't mean to, and then the advertising for that pursues you around forever more. Makes research sooo much fun [emoji36]

I had some people asking me things that they shouldn't have been asking; on the Sierah Joughin threads. They were doing it by private message. I'm sure some of them were reporters.

I also took photos of the site were she was found, and put them online as a courtesy to our members. I found them on a news site later. I'm not techie enough to make a watermark, so I just deleted them. I hate thieves and liars.

I hope this has not found his was to Southern California. We have a missing 13 and 14 yr old , missing since 3 pm:

http://patch.com/california/los-angeles/s/g1s2m/valley-family-pleas-for-missing-sisters-13-and-14

PANORAMA CITY, CA — Two teenage sisters went missing Thursday in Panorama City.

Valeria and Isabel Nava were last seen around 3 p.m. in the 15000 block of Roscoe Boulevard, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

They have not been seen or heard from since and their family is "extremely concerned," police said.

Do we have a WS thread for these two?

TIA

I've been saying SK from day one riding the rails it was random.... I have changed my mind. IMO he is local or was given info by a local of the area. I do not think it was random. WS rules will not allow me to state specifics as to why I have changed my opinion. I believe I am allowed to say that I find the below reading to be very interesting.
I took the time to read through the entire site... The Carroll County Comet its Delphi's local paper

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/

May I ask which article or section you found to be enlightening?

From your link -

"From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby. To walk in a place that a murderer had walked only a handful of hours earlier is extremely upsetting, but as journalists it is part of the business that simply needs done to tell the news of our area. Photos by J. Kyle Keener / Pharos-Tribune copyright 2017"

Now that I have to leave for a number of hours the thread is surely going to blow up... I'm glad it will get new life but so sad at all the speculation that is sure to ensue.

RIP Abby and Libby.

That makes me sick to my stomach. Catch this monster!

I wrote to the editor of the Carroll County News site this morning to see if they will allow everyone to view their site until the BG is caught. At least so we can read the articles and share them. We will see. This is in regards to the article no one could read last night.

Wow... This was PROMPT! I just heard back from the editor. Bless her heart. I am copy and pasting her response:

(modsnip)

The Comet is a paid site and we typically have a two-week quarantine period before content is free. I made both articles free access and will try to remember to make future articles on the double homicide free as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Susan Scholl, Editor

I came across something rather interesting while on FB. There is a photo journalist who was covering the 2/14 search for Abby and Libby in Delphi. He posted several pictures taken during that time. And he gives a detail about an observation he made that I've not seem mentioned in MSM before. Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keen...7780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

And, I did clear this through an admin 1st as I wasn't sure if ok to share.

Someone just made a post about this on FB and another commenter noted his post was on the 13th. They were found on the 14th.

Wow... This was PROMPT! I just heard back from the editor. Bless her heart. I am copy and pasting her response:

Carol,

The Comet is a paid site and we typically have a two-week quarantine period before content is free. I made both articles free access and will try to remember to make future articles on the double homicide free as well. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Susan Scholl, Editor

Great job getting that done!

I kinda like it, though I did ask myself who Lauren Foresman was, who parked in the cemetery.

Oops, robots with british accents apparently call Law Enforcement, "Lauren Foresman" LOL

I worked for a publisher that used to put out a periodical called Law Reporter. We used to get a lot of mail and calls for Laurie Porter.

Exceptional find!! I had read 'rumours' the clothes were found in the creek and the girls were found naked nearby :(
Thank you for this summary. I don't have Facebook on my phone. FB videos won't play.

I think we all suspected this, given the reaction of LE to the crime scene, but this news is beyond sad. These poor babies.

First post.computer freezes up..My observations, MOO, in photo with more light I see a water bottle in right pocket with cap towards center of jacket..white bag (out for lunch? Often?) scoping? DNA? A watch glare on right wrist. left handed as someone else mentioned? 38-to 48yrs old. Clean decent clothes, hat (oh not again) and a moustache. I think, moo, his voice sounds calm and friendly.
Love the maps because I can't do directions either. I'm sure these observations won't help, but this case has me obsessed with it. I also think he's local or nearby. That's all for now, before my computer says "snap" whatever that means and I have to start all over.

First post.computer freezes up..My observations, MOO, in photo with more light I see a water bottle in right pocket with cap towards center of jacket..white bag (out for lunch? Often?) scoping? DNA? A watch glare on right wrist. left handed as someone else mentioned? 38-to 48yrs old. Clean decent clothes, hat (oh not again) and a moustache. I think, moo, his voice sounds calm and friendly.
Love the maps because I can't do directions either. I'm sure these observations won't help, but this case has me obsessed with it. I also think he's local or nearby. That's all for now, before my computer says "snap" whatever that means and I have to start all over.

welcome

Every day I wake up the first thing I do is check the news on my phone to see if he's been caught yet and unfortunately he hasn't. LE is running out of time, evidence is fading, he is buying time to alter his look, hide, etc.. it's just very upsetting. Yeah they're doing everything they can and MORE but perhaps they should be zooming into their town more rather than nationwide since it is OBVIOUS that this man is from the area IMO. He is blending right in with the public- I was checking out some pictures of parades in Delphi and football/basketball games that the whole town loves to go to and a LOT of men look and dress like BG. Any of them could be him but because of the grainy pictures, it's almost impossible to identify him. I just want justice for these girls. I also wish LE would give us more info.

Many people keep saying " I wish LEO would give us more info" That is completely selfish. They need to keep the info to protect the case and be able to identify who the real killer(s) are. Giving out more info at this point would only be only to satisfy and bunch of random people curiosity of the case. They have determined it wouldnt be helpful to them. If they thought they had something better to help identify the perp, then they would have released it.

Yes, I just went back and checked, but the first time I looked at it, it said 2/13.

The album was created on the 13th, he was photographing the searchers and search. Some of the photos have edited comments, to add about the bodies being found. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay