IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the other photo of the guy at that site anymore. Can you link directly to the photo?

I only see one picture of him on that FBI page, but I thought that was the same picture that people were discussing the other day as him exposing himself. I don't know that I ever saw the "second" photo on the FBI site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when the topic was being discussed some of the people who believed it was unlikely stated that it would be difficult to walk across a bridge that high with your pants not fully secured and possibly masterbating, but several people pointed out that where the picture was taken is not over the high part of the bridge rather more on the trail.... I am no bridge picture expert the whole thing has confused me just repeating the conversation :)

his pants don't look down to me. it looks rather like the zipper is open and it's out that way.

I have been reading and following this case and all of the threads here, but haven't had much of anything to add. I know I'm not alone when I say that I feel like this has sort of consumed my life for the past two weeks; I'm having dreams about it, and though I live nowhere near Indiana, I find myself checking people out and straining to hear voices that might sound like the suspect's. Yesterday I was shopping with my son, and he normally goes to the game area while I'm in the checkout line, but I had an uneasy feeling about someone who was wandering near that area so I made him stay with me. We've had conversations about things I wish didn't have to be on anyone's radar (getting away from someone who tries to take him/lure him/etc.). I hope every time I check in here that there has been some progress, though I'm feeling discouraged that it's almost three weeks since this happened and things feel stuck.

I have no idea about many of the things that have been mentioned here (clothes, hat/hair, etc.), but this stands out to me-- IMO this guy is not going to commit suicide. He is not remorseful. He is not haunted by what he has done, though many other people (including here) are. I believe he is proud of himself and feeling very clever seeing LE and others scramble to retrace his steps. I could be completely wrong, of course, but I see him as someone who, if he's found, would prefer to taunt LE with what he's done and with the possibilities of other crimes than someone who would commit suicide. As long as he's alive and on the run, he has all the power, and I think he would try to maintain that sense of power even if captured. All strictly my opinion, of course, but based on years of work as a mental health professional, some overlapping with LE agencies (I have never been LE but we have had mutual clients).

I'm assuming they did search those areas on Tuesday. Girls missing, bridge... did they fall off etc..

One thing I found off was the editing on the bank shot. Could just be post editing stuff but it looks like it's been cloned or blurred in areas.

I agree they surely were searching on Tuesday. But the Facebook time stamp of the photo says February 13, which I think confused people, since they weren't reported missing until the evening of Feb. 13.

creeped out by people sleuthing this guys facebook site when he is a MSM photo journalist that probably opened a folder to put pics in when he was given the assignment. And two the pics of the searchers on the bridge have been posted everywhere in the MSM. Poor guy just doing his job and having accusations thrown at him
I never accused him of anything. I just found it all very creepy .Maybe I should have kept my personal opinion to myself. .

I was hoping to wake up and hear of an arrest today.I can not believe with the audio,picture of the suspect and the over $200,000 that he won't be caught.I look at very cold cases a lot.That I feel still can be solved.This has only been a few weeks.I know they will find Libby and Abby's killer.

I like this saying a lot.
When You Feel Like Quitting Remember Why You Started

two questions: sorry if this has been covered already--
1. In Gray's video, it seems BG caught up to the girls near the spot where the bridge tracks meet the hill--he says--go or get down the hill. At the bottom of the hill is the creek. My question is: What's walking on those tracks like? I mean, does it take attention so you don't trip? It looks like Abby is paying attention to her feet--the way you would when you are walking on spaced-out tracks.

If it's hard to walk fast, how would BG walk fast, toward the girls?

2. The pinging cell phones--the grandfather said the phones were pinging all over town in the afternoon. What does that mean? Did BG take the phones away from the girls?

I never accused him of anything. I just found it all very creepy .Maybe I should have kept my personal opinion to myself. .

Not directed at you,just a general statement,I had already seen where FB groups have been sleuthing him like crazy as well...........Sorry if i made you feel that way,not my intention

FWIW--I didn't interpret your comment as an accusation.

I'm assuming they did search those areas on Tuesday. Girls missing, bridge... did they fall off etc..

One thing I found off was the editing on the bank shot. Could just be post editing stuff but it looks like it's been cloned or blurred in areas.

From a photographer, I can tell you those blurred areas are just branches that were closer to the photographer than what he was focusing on. It's an a larger aperture setting...it's how a lot of photogs take great animal shots through fences at zoos. It blurs out the fence in front a lot.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. Does anyone know if Abby or Libby did not know how to swim? Just thinking if crossing the stream would have been a "stop, paralyzing, or panic" moment for one of the girls? I go there in several scenarios in my brain. For example, if they were trying to run from BG but he was able to catch up with them at the water. Or, if he was making them cross the water and was angered if one or both couldn't/refused.

My hunble opinion only...

I have trouble imagining the girls running away across water and with the two of them, him catching up. I also don't understand how they all got across the water. This is very puzzling to me, particularly because of the risk of being seen by anyone else who arrived on the scene. This was a popular spot to hike, day off of school, etc. Is the creek covered by trees? The trees have no leaves, though, so would it be apparent someone was chasing someone else near the creek or carrying them across the creek?

One missing item I haven't seen mentioned about BG - he doesn't appear to be wearing glasses of any sort. I think this helps eliminate some possible suspects to LE. An older gentleman (IMO) that doesn't wear glasses. He doesn't wear sunglasses walking/hiking on a somewhat sunny day. It could mean that he is used to working/being outside.

Here is the Facebook photo. I haven't seen it posted, other than the link. Hope it's okay.

16715965_10209763320017791_8143044613036928587_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think unfortunately there this is just enough ambiguity in that picture and in the clip of his voice to let someone remain in denial and not turn him in. I think LE will end up having to release something definitive if they have it. This guy is still close.

You are not the only one who believes the perp may be holding his penis in the pic. We had a long discussion about it the other day. Please go back to those threads the comments it may help you with what you are seeing. If you want to discuss it I'm open to the topic we are all adults here ;)
I am sure BG would be thrilled to have that as a topic of discussion.
I see nothing of any value in that imo.

I found your explanation very helpful also, and I appreciate your taking the time to post that most excellent description!

I think the easiest way to think about the directions is: if there is water under the bridge, that is the north side (northwest actually), if it has land under it, that is the south side (south east).

Abby and Libby started from the water side (northwest) and walked across to the land side (southeast).

I know it is so confusing because those of us who have been posting pictures of the bridge are showing the bridge from the left to right, across the photo, which in my flat-map mind says west to east! Then we start talking north side and south side and the girls being found east of the creek. WHAT? I know, right?

I have trouble imagining the girls running away across water and with the two of them, him catching up. I also don't understand how they all got across the water. This is very puzzling to me, particularly because of the risk of being seen by anyone else who arrived on the scene. This was a popular spot to hike, day off of school, etc. Is the creek covered by trees? The trees have no leaves, though, so would it be apparent someone was chasing someone else near the creek or carrying them across the creek?

I have been having trouble with this as well. I am not sold on the crossing the water idea yet.

Being from Indiana, it is a joke around here to say "wait 5 minutes and the weather will change". This has been am unusually odd winter. Very warm and not lasting very long...as opposed to winters in the past.

If I was planning a murder, one thing I would check for is the temp for the day...if it was going to be outside. It was nice that day but that water would still be cold.

And it helps to move away from the random encounter because randomness also affects the weather.

Just my opinions...

Since there are no news and we are getting frustrated I want to come back to the logo on the fanny pack or shirt or whatever it is. Maybe we can be productive with this.

Some have expressed displeasure regarding continued discussions about the garments BG wore, but identifying a logo could potentially really help the investigation if it, for example, turned out that it's rare brand, or a product that's not sold in the US but only abroad, or it's a line of products only used in certain professions, or if the fanny pack/shirt was given to employees and is not commercially available, etc. It might not solve this case but it could be a valuable lead.

Someone mentioned another case earlier where WS members were able to identify a T Shirt logo that turned out to be an important lead for investigators, and I also remember another case here where someone found the brand of a sheet (I think it was a sheet) that was found with an unidentified body.

So, the fanny pack or shirt of our guy ... it really does look like a logo when you blow up the area. It seems to have at least two lines that look like a V that possibly extend downwards to form an X. I attach the manipulated portion that I came up with yesterday again, but feel free to use the original photo to play around with it some more and possibly make it clearer.

Some have made a guess already yesterday - American Eagle. I have looked at 100s of pictures of this brand yesterday but were not able to find a fanny pack or shirt by this company that has this logo right there where it is on BG's picture. Anybody else have more luck?

attachment.php

Maybe a marijuana leaf logo?

Good Morning America Video http://abcnews.go.com/US/nfl-player-raises-reward-catch-monster-teen-girls/story?id=45882414

"The only people that are really going to know who this is, is somebody who’s had a long relationship with this person, whether it's family or friends or something like that, and they're probably struggling with loyalty right now,” McAfee said today on “Good Morning America” of someone who might know the killer. “But this is a horrible person.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum spoke out this morning on "GMA," saying authorities are still investigating as the manhunt intensifies."We have officers out shaking the bushes, so to speak, knocking on doors investigating or speaking to suspects or anybody we believe might have evidentiary information to help us solve this case," Slocum said. "That's why what Pat and Mr. Irsay had done is so important to what we're doing here in Delphi, Indiana."

Here is the Facebook photo. I haven't seen it posted, other than the link. Hope it's okay.

View attachment 111782

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Fox59 has Hellicopter video of the same two Guys walking the bridge looking for evidence. Not sure the link, but it has been posted here numerous times in the first few threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme