IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure BG would be thrilled to have that as a topic of discussion.
I see nothing of any value in that imo.

I wasn't suggesting we should talk at length about it. My initial question was why would LE take this photo down from their sites, since they're trying to ID the suspect, it seems they'd leave both photos up? So I wondered if it was due to the nature of the photo (obscene).. if in fact, it is.

Fox59 has Hellicopter video of the same two Guys walking the bridge looking for evidence. Not sure the link, but it has been posted here numerous times in the first few threads
Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

two questions: sorry if this has been covered already--
1. In Gray's video, it seems BG caught up to the girls near the spot where the bridge tracks meet the hill--he says--go or get down the hill. At the bottom of the hill is the creek. My question is: What's walking on those tracks like? I mean, does it take attention so you don't trip? It looks like Abby is paying attention to her feet--the way you would when you are walking on spaced-out tracks.

If it's hard to walk fast, how would BG walk fast, toward the girls?

2. The pinging cell phones--the grandfather said the phones were pinging all over town in the afternoon. What does that mean? Did BG take the phones away from the girls?

Regarding your first question: as kids, we fished off a railroad bridge frequently and we could run on it when the train came. Also, think of those construction workers who walk on those narrow girders all day.

As for pinging... I was wondering if the phone battery could hold up from the time the girls started out until 5:30 that day if they had been recording from 2:30 to 5:30.

But if the photographer could see the girl's clothing in the creek from the bridge, why didn't the searchers see them that evening when they were first looking for them? Was it dark at 5:30pm?

6:19 PM
Monday, February 13, 2017 (EST)
Sunset in Indianapolis, IN

[video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]
two questions: sorry if this has been covered already--
1. In Gray's video, it seems BG caught up to the girls near the spot where the bridge tracks meet the hill--he says--go or get down the hill. At the bottom of the hill is the creek. My question is: What's walking on those tracks like? I mean, does it take attention so you don't trip? It looks like Abby is paying attention to her feet--the way you would when you are walking on spaced-out tracks.

If it's hard to walk fast, how would BG walk fast, toward the girls?

2. The pinging cell phones--the grandfather said the phones were pinging all over town in the afternoon. What does that mean? Did BG take the phones away from the girls?

I cannot answer the second question but the video will give you an excellent feel for what walking across the bridge is like. It is riddled with rotten and broken boards in some places, other places aren't too bad. Have a look. HTH

The guy who took the pictures Kyle Keener says he SAW GIRLS CLOTHING IN THE WATER 75 yards from their bodies

it's on his FB post with the pics

The guy who took the pictures Kyle Keener says he SAW GIRLS CLOTHING IN THE WATER 75 yards from their bodies

He was part of the search crew, or tagged along covering the story?

Someone just made a post about this on FB and another commenter noted his post was on the 13th. They were found on the 14th.
Every so often my phone gets out of sync. I have to in and change the time/date. I have no idea why. I've often seen pics dated a day early. I'm assuming some could be a day late too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's a good point. Or maybe the "white strings" hanging around his neck are actually ATV goggles. Those can come with a prescription or tinted or both.

ATVs are extremely popular in rural Indiana. This could explain why he could drive away so easily. I wonder if there were any witnesses that saw or heard an ATV?

Here is the Facebook photo. I haven't seen it posted, other than the link. Hope it's okay.

View attachment 111782

What I take away most from this pic is the condition of the bridge... does not look like something I would run across IMO and to be honest I'm very surprised they haven't had someone fall off there, IMO no one should have been allowed back there to begin with.

Sorry, I was just trying to help.

Nothing to be sorry about, just giving more info, if somebody wanted to study the video of the two searchers they could, I'll post the link

Yeah, this certainly adds an interesting dimension.

That's a good point. Or maybe the "white strings" hanging around his neck are actually ATV goggles. Those can come with a prescription or tinted or both.

ATVs are extremely popular in rural Indiana. This could explain why he could drive away so easily. I wonder if there were any witnesses that saw or heard an ATV?
People probably wouldn't think twice if they heard one, but it seems quite plausible.

Did anyone ID the hat from the person in the photo near the bridge yet? I have skimmed through threads but only saw mention of snapback caps, I believe he is wearing a camo style bucket hat. Sorry if this was already solved, I only stumbled upon this case today and my mind cannot contain 20 threads worth of information for the time being
attachment.php

Attachments

• hat.png
    hat.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 553
I'm still at a loss for the Carroll county comet article. Needle in a haystack. PM me if u have figured it out. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially when working on a phone or tablet.

He did not say 75 feet from their bodies.He said "From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby"

An ATV would be an easy get away for sure

Why do you think that? IMO and ATV is completely unlikely. The area is virtually all private property, ranging from a few acres to a few hundred. Most properties right around there are small acreage with houses. And, more importantly, fences. There is no way an ATV could get away easily unless it were on an adjacent property with no fence to traverse. ETA: not only that, ATVs are pretty loud. I would think easily noticed.

But in the caption, he wrote that it was shortly before noon on Tuesday. [emoji848]

ETA:
Sorry--I was referring to the bridge photo of the searchers.

I must be missing something because I don't understand the confusion of his photos and dates. He went there Mon and Tues. He has another photo of the scuba divers when he went there Wed the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay