IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he said he was 75 yards away. That's not super close. I have been wondering myself how he could identify what he saw as the girls' clothing from that distance. Unless maybe he was viewing from above (perhaps with binoculars?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a photographer with a local paper (sorry forget which) so he could very well have a great lens. My husband has a journalist level digital slr and can take pictures of the craters on the moon on a clear night. HTH MOO

EDIT: Apologies for repeating what everyone else said.. just not fast enough !!

Indiana State Police released a picture of a suspect, which was taken by Liberty on her cell phone. She also captured a man's voice saying "down the hill" during what police call "criminal activity." You can listen to that recording and see the photo below.

"Hopefully we just spread the word across the country to find this monster and get him off the street, which would be good for America, good for Indiana and good for everybody," McAfee said.

McAfee also said he is planning on going to Delphi to meet the community and offer his support.

"It's such a small town," he said. "There is a lot of division that is publicly stated and talked about on the news. I think America as a whole is like a community. If you're from a small town, we got your back."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...indiana-pat-mcafee-to-delphi-we-got-your-back

Today would be a great day if there is an arrest(s)!

Well, he said he was 75 yards away. That's not super close. I have been wondering myself how he could identify what he saw as the girls' clothing from that distance. Unless maybe he was viewing from above (perhaps with binoculars?).

Would not be hard to do at all if viewed from the top of the creek bank, looking down in the water. Add in a camera lens and it would not be hard at all.

Are we allowed to sleuth anyone on here from another social media sight?

We can't sleuth anyone that hasn't been named a POI. It's not really sleuthing, rather, waiting for LE to announce an arrest/poi (plus bonus photoshopping) :D

I just have to say that this 'reporter' was very negligent in posting that he saw girls clothes in the creek/river. This was ONE of the many facts that LE did not release for a reason and the reason is that only the perp, the searchers and LE would know this fact so any 'tips' that came in with this detail would be placed high on the list of follow ups.

People like this reporter simply do not think before they act and compromise the investigation.

Call me furious.

Look up a Mysoped Child Molestor and Killer I think this is what the killer is...

I don't know how to post the link for it...

http://uspp.csbsju.edu/crimpsych/CPSG-6.htm

Snipped

" Mysoped child molester and killer
1. Sadist; has made the connection between sexual gratification and personal violence
2. Usually male
3. Typically the victim is a stranger to the aggressor
4. May stalk the child rather than use a form of seduction; may take victim by force using his size as an advantage
5. Abducts children from playgrounds, schools, shopping centers, and other places children gather
6. Has no “love” for children; only interested in causing harm and eventual death to a vulnerable victim
7. Crime is premeditated and ritualized
8. Example would be Albert Fish"

Gah.. Albert Fish *shudder*

JMO and its not even an opinion as much as a thought..... perhaps the sexual assault got out of hand, perhaps the murder aspect was in the heat of the moment not the plan. Rapes happen all day everyday, not all end in murder in fact the vast majority do not. Also we do not have a confirmed rape in this case I am speculating based off of earlier posts this morning.

Are we allowed to sleuth anyone on here from another social media sight?

On past cases i have followed it has been absolutely not , but on this case now I'm not so sure? Seems like alot of grey area sleuthing in this ......maybe an admin can answer more directly on what is and isn't allowed as it relates to this case?

The LE have been so super careful what they are saying…. This comment has always stuck with me. Has it had the same effect on anyone else? This statement was made on 2/15. I have feeling there is a lot we do not know and by a lot I mean a lot.

When asked if people in Delphi should be scared for their families, Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children.

“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/
I agree. I felt like he was saying something that means more than it might appear. Seemed like there was more emphasis on the last part, and it wasn't just a generic statement. Hard to explain, but yes...I felt exactly the same way about that statement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Maybe he is not a pedophile - or not registered as one. Maybe he was just out to attack a female and since we do not know exactly what transpired, maybe Abby was murdered and his sexual attack (if there was one) was taken out on Liberty as she looked older.

Here's the post in question:

bbb89927f927eedb8d5d053e49e132d9.jpg

I believe he must have typed in the date/time by hand and just made a mistake on which date Tuesday was.

ETA: Or perhaps he got his day mixed up and it was taken on the 13th, in the early evening.

Isn't that a link to the article? Because he would have written the article about the search on the 13th, then updated the article on the 14th, but the original article date would have stayed the same.

The LE have been so super careful what they are saying…. This comment has always stuck with me. Has it had the same effect on anyone else? This statement was made on 2/15. I have feeling there is a lot we do not know and by a lot I mean a lot.

When asked if people in Delphi should be scared for their families, Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children.

“I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/15/officials-confirm-2-bodies-found-are-missing-delphi-teens-open-double-homicide-investigation/

I struck me when I first read it. My immediate thought hinged on that last part,."know what's going on in their lives", that they had prior communication with him, online, fake or real profile, something. It's the kind of statement that should cause every mom to take their kids phones and go through them with a fine tooth comb. That said I don't know that is really true in this case, in fact I am leaning more toward it being a random encounter. But I do think it's possible that they might have been initially friendly to him or his accomplice. That they were not afraid to talk to folks out hiking, even strange men. Maybe the sheriff meant something along those lines.

Would not be hard to do at all if viewed from the top of the creek bank, looking down in the water. Add in a camera lens and it would not be hard at all.

If seeing the creek is that easy, why would the BG do this right out in the open? Wouldn't he be afraid of being seen, having to manage two girls at the same time, and all the logistics of walking over tree roots, etc? Maybe argues for two assailants?

Isn't that a link to the article? Because he would have written the article about the search on the 13th, then updated on the he date would have stayed the same.

No it's a photograph he uploaded to an album. And it is edited, if you click edit history you can see he added the location (tagged Delphi,IN) That will be when he edited to add about the bodies being found too.

edit.PNG

(Times -5 hours as showing UK time for me)

https://www.facebook.com/jkyle.keener/media_set?set=a.10209763319577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&pnref=story

I just have to say that this 'reporter' was very negligent in posting that he saw girls clothes in the creek/river. This was ONE of the many facts that LE did not release for a reason and the reason is that only the perp, the searchers and LE would know this fact so any 'tips' that came in with this detail would be placed high on the list of follow ups.

People like this reporter simply do not think before they act and compromise the investigation.

Call me furious.

I hate to criticize anyone working on this case, but I totally agree with you. Until this comes from a LE source, or is confirmed by them, I don't think the photographer had any business reporting this.

JMO and its not even an opinion as much as a thought..... perhaps the sexual assault got out of hand, perhaps the murder aspect was in the heat of the moment not the plan. Rapes happen all day everyday, not all end in murder in fact the vast majority do not. Also we do not have a confirmed rape in this case I am speculating based off of earlier posts this morning.

Heaterann.....Which article did you want us to read on Carroll county?

Fox59 has Hellicopter video of the same two Guys walking the bridge looking for evidence. Not sure the link, but it has been posted here numerous times in the first few threads

:tyou: to everybody that is posting things we have perhaps seen before. Now that many of us have a better understanding of north and south, and are starting to gel opinions (e.g. now I'm South exit opinio) ...reviewing everything from the beginning and reviewing what was "missed" as a clue to move forward is great!

:moo:

That said, Can somebody post the videos that Gray did as three links in one post? Those three videos help me pull everything together and other pieces that people are posting.

TIA

Ok, question for seasoned sleuthers and so as to keep this ON TOPIC...

Murders that take place near water--if the clothing was removed before crossing the creek, any connection to religion and baptism? Especially if they were forced to remove clothes prior to crossing?

Just a thought that hit me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...19577780.1073741969.1174987605&type=3&theater

Also, heading out but will check back later. TIA!

From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby.

I recall that someone mentioned a local church does baptisms in Deer Creek, but I don't remember which thread.

Look up a Mysoped Child Molestor and Killer I think this is what the killer is...

I don't know how to post the link for it...

Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members