IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't more audio been released? Is it likely that the "down the hill" portion is the only segment that doesn't contain the girls voices, or just the clearest / highest quality?

Welcome rilesp23. :)

:welcome4:

Yes, so it doesn't contain the girls, is the best quality, also contains no specific details to lend particular information about crime details; this is held back so only the person(s) who committed the murders will know, helping to weed out false confessions, leads, etc.

Why hasn't more audio been released? Is it likely that the "down the hill" portion is the only segment that doesn't contain the girls voices, or just the clearest / highest quality?

The le spokesperson said they hope they do not have to release more of the audio, that it is the stuff of nightmares.
I have been thinking that surely there must be more they could let us hear so we could have a better idea of his voice. Today i had the thought that maybe they do not. Maybe everything after down the hill is that horrible.

http://whotv.com/2014/08/22/investigators-release-suspect-profile-in-murder-of-evansdale-cousins/

Interesting link regarding the profile of the criminal in the case of the Evansdale cousins found deceased in 2012. IMO there are lots of similarities in these cases and although I am in no way suggesting these crimes were committed by the same perp it will be interesting to see the similarities between the profile of BG in Libby and Abby's case and the profile on the perp in this case.

WOW. I've followed this case from the beginning on WS, and I've read almost ever post - this one honestly made me gasp. How did I miss this? It's devastating, of course. I had held to the hope that these sweet girls were spared that kind of assault. I'm more furious than ever.

How did we ALL miss it?

I found it interesting that the road blocks were only on the roads that access the crime scene. Yesterday the police started going door to door talking to everyone in town. It sure appears that they are looking for someone local right now, but who knows.

I had another theory pop in my last night and scoped things out on Google Earth this morning. It would be very, very easy to escape on foot and never be seen from the near by houses.

I know that one of the houses use to have parties and engineers running the trains would stop to watch whatever was going on at one location. Could be the BG was doing the same and one of the girls happened in to the area. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the girls was targeted and the second tried to help her out and that is how he ended up with both of them.

<modsnip>The problem is that I couldn't find him on the Indiana sex offender list, but I guess he could be in another state. That's why I didn't mention his name. I'll look in the other states I know he lived in and see if he's listed in one of them. Thanks

would make sense imo he cant say for sure theres zero threat the perp or perps could do it again but there does not seem to be any sense of concern in his message... not like you would see from an officer who believes there is a homicidal maniac running loose... JMO

I think he knows the town and surrounding area is scared *******. He probably was trying to not amp the fear past the point it already was. MOO.

I found it interesting that the road blocks were only on the roads that access the crime scene. Yesterday the police started going door to door talking to everyone in town. It sure appears that they are looking for someone local right now, but who knows.

I had another theory pop in my last night and scoped things out on Google Earth this morning. It would be very, very easy to escape on foot and never be seen from the near by houses.

I know that one of the houses use to have parties and engineers running the trains would stop to watch whatever was going on at one location. Could be the BG was doing the same and one of the girls happened in to the area. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the girls was targeted and the second tried to help her out and that is how he ended up with both of them.

Very much appreciate the quote are you local or ? how do you know about the road blocks and door to door ;)

Yea I assume it's graphic or that you can hear them and thought maybe they had some technology that could isolate it or something.
The le sposesperson said they hope they do not have to release more of the audio, that it is the stuff of nightmares.
I have been thinking that surely there must be more they could let us here so we could have a better idea of his voice. Today i had the thought that maybe they do not. Maybe everything after down the hill is that horrible.

Excellent point!

It's took over 2 weeks for anyone on here to notice the comment about the clothes in the water and the distances they were from the girls from his posts dated 2/14. Chances are if sluethers missed the comment about it, majority of others did too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regarding the trucker theory, I have been very suspect of what I see traveling thru the country with my rock n roll band. We are right behind these guys 24/8 and after the Killing Season this seems all too familiar. I'd like to think that most if these truckers are the true backbone of American industry, however I have noticed it to also be the most anonymous and easily ignored professional occupation and offers every opportunity to see the nastiest side of humanity as well. Along with truck stops, we often pull into Walmart parking lots and see many parked simi trucks and tractor trailers. A 24 hour Walmart may offer the most amount of anonymity then your average truck stops IMO. As most Walmarts are built on lots with natural habitats around them, especially throughout the south, parking your rig to obsuct being viewed on the parking lot cameras would be no big thing. I would love to see how hard it would be to obtain footage from the local Walmart in the area as it would most certainly be a place where people turn a blind eye to anything out of the ordinary. If the perp needed to change, wash up or buy supplies in the middle of the night this would be the place and I personally can attest to having more than one strange encounter in the middle of the night in Walmart parking lots. Just throwing this out there bc I believe this is often overlooked in tons of cases. Would anyone happen to know how far away the closest Walmart store would have been from the dump/kill site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray just released a new video

[video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

Is it just me, or does the audio in these videos creep you out, too? I just feel it makes they less trustworthy. MOO
And as a newbie, I don't know Gray, so he may be a fabulous WS member. The music and robot are just creepy -- kind of like Robert Stack and unsolved mysteries.

One thing I wanted to mention before I forget is I do think the band's are those boots covers for someone who works at the meat plant, but also wanted to mention they would be available at hospitals for medical professionals as well. As well as LE.

From the link :
The Sheriff advised all community members to be aware of their surroundings and “be protective of one another.” He said anyone can carry personal protection items such as pepper spray and tasers as well as firearms if they are properly permitted.

I can't remember the last time LE has basically encourage some people to arm themselves after a murder. Usually we get the "there so no danger to the public" speech. I think they have no leads.

Today's thread is very insightful. I hope this type of thought process continues...

On Day 2 LE appeared more nonchalant, than now, about the safety of the community with potential killer(s) on the loose. What changed?

I was thinking maybe a tattoo on his hand?

Or some a past injury. Perhaps a missing finger or something like that?

I have an injury from an accident on one of my fingers from when I was a kid. It's no big deal, but I got into the habit as a kid of holding my hand so it doesn't show. Perhaps the perp does something like that too - has a habit of hiding his hand in a pocket.

I don't think either girl would have left the other. And, I also think both would have put up a good fight.
I am glad to hear door to door. That way if he is isolating a family member, they'll have an opportunity, perhaps, to ID him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly