IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep up with this case as much as I can. It's possible I missed a discussion about this, so I'll bring it up anyway at the risk of being a repeater. Does anyone know if these girls were into online gaming? If so, what type of gaming? I can't get over the fact that there appears to be some sort of "online" element at play. If not a direct "Catfishing" scheme then plausibly some other type of contact was made that appeared surface friendly but was done in a way to exploit these girls in a vulnerable state. I strongly believe that the perp likely did this so he/they could strike in a preplanned, somewhat controllable environment. This was pretty clearly a planned and rehearsed event of predatory violence. This person has done this type of thing before. Either murdered, raped and murdered, raped, stalked specific targets for the intent of doing these things. This is my current thinking anyway and only my opinion based upon my current thinking.

ADMIN NOTE: Because so many members were brand new, we, the owner and staff, have been very patient with you. We thought you deserved some time to learn the ropes. Well, you've had almost two weeks to figure out how we roll here. If you haven't bothered to read the Rules, especially Etiquette and Information, then shame on ya.

Going forward, we will issue Time Outs of 24 hours or longer. No excuses, no questions asked. Consider this a fair warning.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Darn... I must have done something wrong. I was locked out last night. Not for 24 hours though. Did I do wrong? I also am curious if there is an easier way to get to end thread instead of page down and next page and page down and next page, etc... And is there an easy way to see if someone answers your question on a post? THANKS... in advance. I wish I knew what I did wrong. :(

I am so many pages behind right now, but wanted to thank you and ask a question:

How wonderful of them to give us this courtesy, and a big thank you for even thinking to ask.

This should be a direct link to the full article from today:
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ntinues_in_his_resolve_the_double_homici.html

Do you know where to find the other article mentioned? I could not find it yet.

:tyou:

I would be happy to write to her again. But my concern is how to get the info to you after? I am new at this and can't find things once posted.
I will write To the editor now to get a link and while at it, thank her again.

1. I believe there are ways to enter on public land.
2, The picture of Abby was uploaded at 2:07 and the video of the suspect was taken about 2:30
3. It's been said it's a fairly popular plce to hang out, but probably not as much in the winter.

This was a Monday, a day off for kids that had a scheduled snow day that didn't get used, i walk on a trail in Md in the summer/fall & monday's were the day that had the least amount of folks.

There seems to be three (3) hours between the suspect image taken and the family going to LE, that is alot of time. If they left to go to LE then even more time before they returned to look that evenong before it got too dark.

Seems that the time of day was not a time for someone to be there on their lunch break. I walked at two(2'oclock) because it was when there was the least amount of people. When i walked at noonish then i would see more people on their lunch breaking walking. Some that would meet there at lunch time to meet and walk.

Darn... I must have done something wrong. I was locked out last night. Not for 24 hours though. Did I do wrong? I also am curious if there is an easier way to get to end thread instead of page down and next page and page down and next page, etc... And is there an easy way to see if someone answers your question on a post? THANKS... in advance. I wish I knew what I did wrong. :(

i usually just go to (new post) icon and click it to bring me to the newest session. If it is still not the newest post, then I click the right upper Conner ..... icon, there is a refresh icon, it sure will bring u to the newest post.

Yes in the same .... icon, if there is a red dot, that means you get a message from somebody. Just click the red dotted message, this is usually people's reply.

Happy WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a Monday, a day off for kids that had a scheduled snow day that didn't get used, i walk on a trail in Md in the summer/fall & monday's were the day that had the least amount of folks.

There seems to be three (3) hours between the suspect image taken and the family going to LE, that is alot of time. If they left to go to LE then even more time before they returned to look that evenong before it got too dark.

Seems that the time of day was not a time for someone to be there on their lunch break. I walked at two(2'oclock) because it was when there was the least amount of people. When i walked at noonish then i would see more people on their lunch breaking walking. Some that would meet there at lunch time to meet and walk.

I don't think a couple of hours is a lot of time.

You ( as in the person picking up the girls ) would probably assume the girls are dilly dallying . You'd try to call them.. if there is no answer you may think cell phone service is spotty ( which IS an issue in rural Indiana).

You would wait awhile and call others to see if maybe they picked them up. You'd wait more before panic set in. When a decent amount of time passed all hell broke loose because these girls seemed like responsible teens and something kept them from showing up.

I said that was a belly band, no one replied.

I remember that post! I was unfamiliar with the term "belly band" and thought maybe it was another way to say "fanny pack" or "bum bag".

I personally believe it is the brown hoodie pocket hanging out from under the blue snap-front jacket. JMO.

I do feel that, JMO, There is obviously something heavy inside the jacket - the way the fabric is pulled tight in a downward fashion tells the story. If he just had a big round belly the fabric would be pulled tight horizontally around his stomach instead of vertically from his shoulder downward. And in the two pictures you can see that something heavy in his pocket shifts and causes those wrinkles to move a bit.

JMO but I think there is a gun or taser in that pocket, NOT holstered securely to his body.

JMO and just jumping off your post in order to make my other points.

What is a belly band, exactly? Maybe we use a different name for it in the US.

i usually just go to (new post) icon and click it to bring me to the newest session. If it is still not the newest post, then I click the right upper Conner ..... icon, there is a refresh icon, it sure will bring u to the newest post.

Yes in the same .... icon, if there is a red dot, that means you get a message from somebody. Just click the red dotted message, this is usually people's reply.

Happy WS.

Correction: message is on the WS page with the look like 3-4 dashes stacking together

Morning everyone. Didn't see this posted.

[video=twitter;837793904669962241]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/837793904669962241[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏ @VanwykWTHR 14h14 hours ago
Police have questioned a thousand people about the murders of #delphigirls Libby German and Abby Williams #wthr

I would be happy to write to her again. But my concern is how to get the info to you after? I am new at this and can't find things once posted.
I will write To the editor now to get a link and while at it, thank her again.

It is much easier on a computer. If you have one, I would respecfully suggest using one if possible instead of a phone. Then I could show you how to do the things you're asking about but I don't know how to do it on a telephone. On the computer for example there's a thing you can click to take you to the last post that you read in any given thread so you don't ahve to always click and scroll and hit "next" for 38 pages to get to where you left off last time. Very helpful.

Good morning sleuthers! I was hoping to wake up to some breaking news of an arrest. I do believe they are hot on the trail of this guy but must get their ducks in a row for a solid case!

You sould not assume that you know what i would do. I would never drop off my daughter & a friend at a place like that, never. The couple of hours was enough time to kill them & get away so far. Jmo
Eta i was the mom on every field trip my daughter went on.

I don't think a couple of hours is a lot of time.

You ( as in the person picking up the girls ) would probably assume the girls are dilly dallying . You'd try to call them.. if there is no answer you may think cell phone service is spotty ( which IS an issue in rural Indiana).

You would wait awhile and call others to see if maybe they picked them up. You'd wait more before panic set in. When a decent amount of time passed all hell broke loose because these girls seemed like responsible teens and something kept them from showing up.

You sould not assume that you know what i would do. I would never drop off my daughter & a friend at a place like that, never. The couple of hours was enough time to kill them & get away so far. Jmo

It's a sad day when a 14 year old can't go to a public park with a friend in the middle of the day.

Did they open up the railroad bridge to the public yet?

I think it is assumed the bad guy is not tech savy based on the fact that there is a video of him out there. Meaning he wasn't smart enough to delete it from the phone or the icloud or wherever it was stored. Because the police found it quickly I think it is safe to assume they got it from her phone because they would have had to subpeona apple if it was in the cloud and that takes time

It is 4.5 hr until they called police. It is too long. Many people would call immediately at around 3:30pm, that is why police receives so many 911 calls and lost person report. Most of them cleared in a couple of hours. I would say call immediately, better wrong than sorry. Especially 5:30 it is almost sunset.

It's a sad day when a 14 year old can't go to a public park with a friend in the middle of the day.

I thought the same thing until I went and saw the park/trail. It was very open and beautiful with benches along the river. We have trails like that here where we walk and ride bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member