IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I remember it, it was first reported they had DNA, then a day or so later one Sgt clarified that they did not say that, and they were saying that whether or not they have DNA will not be made public right now.

I remember that because I thought (and posted) that's it's a good strategy. BG will not know whether to feel safe, or whether he should be nervous.

I do not think that he goes nervous is but I think that DNA sample was on purpose, to cover his traces or simply has the ego so great that he leave something to see if they can capture it.

Sorry bad english :(

To be

The problem is that he has left very few loose ends, a casual killer would have left many more traces and this only left a photo which we do not know if it belongs to him.

How many loose ends would he be likely to leave if he had all of his things packed in a bag (or on his body), he had a way of leaving in a hurry if necessary, and he knew he hadn't been seen by anyone who knew him (with the possible exception of a friend/accomplice), and killed the witnesses. I think it's more likely that he saw the girls and did plan to do what he did without them doing or seeing anything to make him feel like it was necessary.

I was mainly trying to make the point that there may be other options than that they had arranged to meet and that he just happened to go there looking for girls while they were there. I don't believe the girls went there to meet anyone, and I'm not totally sold on the idea of luck. If nothing else, he was probably familiar with the place, knew there was no school that day, and was sure that sooner or later there'd be someone he'd be able to overpower without witnesses. I'm always open to ideas, although even I don't put much faith in a lot of my own.

How many loose ends would he be likely to leave if he had all of his things packed in a bag (or on his body), he had a way of leaving in a hurry if necessary, and he knew he hadn't been seen by anyone who knew him (with the possible exception of a friend/accomplice), and killed the witnesses. I think it's more likely that he saw the girls and did plan to do what he did without them doing or seeing anything to make him feel like it was necessary.

I was mainly trying to make the point that there may be other options than that they had arranged to meet and that he just happened to go there looking for girls while they were there. I don't believe the girls went there to meet anyone, and I'm not totally sold on the idea of luck. If nothing else, he was probably familiar with the place, knew there was no school that day, and was sure that sooner or later there'd be someone he'd be able to overpower without witnesses. I'm always open to ideas, although even I don't put much faith in a lot of my own.
If he lived under the bridge, he would have to make his needs and the smell they have is traceable and recognizable

This is a link to a podcast on The Mental Illness Happy Hour that has an interview with Don Howell, who was a sex crimes detective. He has some interesting information on how sex offenders think. The pod cast has some extraneous stuff at the start so the interview begins about -1:47. 00 thru -36:00.

http://mentalpod.com/archives/3990

We don't know that there was any sexual assault aspect in the Delphi attacks but we all suspect there was. In any case, the folks that participate in Websleuths will find the info Don Howell discusses pertinent.

So much information, my brain is on overload. So do we know if there is actual Video from Liberty's phone? I know we have the picture, and the audio, but she could have pushed video, but it went in her pocket, so there would not be any actual video.
Do we know if there is a video? If so, it they could show his walk, that may help to identify him. MOO

I have a few questions.
If someone answer i will be very grateful.

1. How you can enter to the railroad where the girls disappeared, is private?
2. How much time did happen from the picture of Liberty to the picture of the suspect?
3. People usually goes to that place?

If he lived under the bridge, he would have to make his needs and the smell they have is traceable and recognizable

I'm not going to argue about it, there are a lot of possibilities, but I didn't say he was living under the bridge. I said he may have been hiding out and sleeping under the bridge or in one of the abandoned buildings around there. I'm not sure what you mean by make his needs, but if it's what I think it is, there are probably a lot of people who do that in fairly secluded wooded areas. I'm happy to read your theories too. :moo:

So much information, my brain is on overload. So do we know if there is actual Video from Liberty's phone? I know we have the picture, and the audio, but she could have pushed video, but it went in her pocket, so there would not be any actual video.
Do we know if there is a video? If so, it they could show his walk, that may help to identify him. MOO

I can answer one of your questions: They do have video--that is where the two pics came from.

I've searched for this picture again since many have asked what is next to BG's arm in the 2nd photo. I believe in this picture you can see that it looks like trees/shrubbery.

uncropped.jpg

I'm not going to argue about it, there are a lot of possibilities, but I didn't say he was living under the bridge. I said he may have been hiding out and sleeping under the bridge or in one of the abandoned buildings around there. I'm not sure what you mean by make his needs, but if it's what I think it is, there are probably a lot of people who do that in fairly secluded wooded areas. I'm happy to read your theories too. :moo:
When i saw his picture i thought of the guards that work in night here in my country, not all use a guard uniform.

I have a few questions.
If someone answer i will be very grateful.

1. How you can enter to the railroad where the girls disappeared, is private?
2. How much time did happen from the picture of Liberty to the picture of the suspect?
3. People usually goes to that place?
1. I believe there are ways to enter on public land.
2, The picture of Abby was uploaded at 2:07 and the video of the suspect was taken about 2:30
3. It's been said it's a fairly popular plce to hang out, but probably not as much in the winter.

1. I believe there are ways to enter on public land.
2, The picture of Abby was uploaded at 2:07 and the video of the suspect was taken about 2:30
3. It's been said it's a fairly popular plce to hang out, but probably not as much in the winter.
Is strange, because normally that kind of killer attacks at dusk or night, i´m feeling that he knew the girls.

IMO he does not have a brown fanny pack. He has a brown zip up hoodie under the blue jacket. The hoodie is longer than the jacket and he has his hands in the pockets of the hoodie.

Didn't LE confirm a fanny pack of sorts...they called it a fanny pack or a belly bag. Think it was during the news conference...anyone remember?

Well I'm back on the logo or whatever it is as being a star. A Texas star. A utility pouch of sorts with something like this. The black one is just and example...it could be a softer material and possibly a bit larger.

Star.jpg
Back.jpgTexas Star Concho.jpg

Didn't LE confirm a fanny pack of sorts...they called it a fanny pack or a belly bag. Think it was during the news conference...anyone remember?

Well I'm back on the logo or whatever it is as being a star. A Texas star. A utility pouch of sorts with something like this. The black one is just and example...it could be a softer material and possibly a bit larger.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
I said that was a belly band, no one replied.

I said that was a belly band, no one replied.

It could be...it could be part of his hoodie....it could be an elasticized waste band on his jacket...the hood could be attached and his jacket is two toned. I even thought he might be a biker and it was a kidney belt and the pouch was a bikers belly bag. :D We could be doing this for a month of Sundays...hopefully not...with any luck there will be a clue and something will click with someone somewhere and they can arrest this .

I cannot help but feel that February 13th holds a certain and very important significance to BG.

I don't feel, based on everything I have read, that this was totally random but I can't bring myself to believe it was a "planned" attack. This person screams "Baby Boomer" generation to me....someone who doesn't fully understand the power and importance of cell phones and like devices.

My reasons for these 2 theories is.... If it was planned and he understood the power/presence of technology, he would have taken the time to check their bodies for their phones. If it was planned, he would have known to make sure that evidence was not left behind. Or if he is of the Baby Boomer Generation or older, he would likely have not understood the importance of disposing of that evidence, therefore, leaving it behind for detectives to find and process.

Just MOO....

Libby and Abby...you are HEROES! And you are going to be the ones to lead investigators to your killer from beyond the grave! Rest peacefully sweet girls!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've always thought it looked like those odd pants bird hunters wear... usually solid on top and waterproof. Unsure if they have a name... just reminded me of the ones my dads friends wore hunting ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe you might be referring to "waders" ... MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads