IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know, how far NW one would have to go from the beginning of the bridge, to be able to go across to the right into the woods? If BG took them across that way before going down the hill, then if that is a long distance (say 100 yards), then he would be exposing himself to scrutiny yet again.

I still think the crime scene tape on the South side of the creek was there because he could have thrown the a gun, knife, cell phone all the way across the creek from the north side of it to the south side.

I still can't wrap my head around him or them crossing that creek.

Wow how interesting about your brother, please stay i enjoy your post.

It's really not at all. Those family tree DNA suggestions to find connections aren't great. Usually that's how you find people you never met before so you know they're related, generally fourth cousins, third cousins, occasionally second cousins show up. I've never ever had anyone closer to me come up and I've done genealogy since 2002, and have had my DNA out there on some of those sites since 2012.

Just IME, not trying to be discouraging. I would love to have an experience that would prompt me to be able to encourage people here to not give up hope on this line of sleuthing/investigation. Trust me. Part of why I did genealogy at the beginning was because of trying to find my brother.. I hit up the social security death index part of ancestry every week for years, wondering if he'd be in there. My mom died in 2003 without ever knowing what happened to him. None of these things helped us to find him... in the end another of my siblings found him on facebook. He had written a book about being a nomad at the prompting of a journalist he ran into out there in the mountains, and came down into civilization and made a facebook just to get in touch with that journalist later, who then helped him get a self-publishing company to publish his "book". My siblings and I all bought it, which was how we learned about our long lost brother's life since he left us. When another sibling died, we were able to at least get word to him up there in those mountains....

sorry I went off on a tangent, I may need a little break from posting I guess. I just want news and I feel so bad that we don't have any. A press conference, anything...

You think that's bad, I know a person who was avoiding turning themselves into the police for skipping out on drug court, yet who thought they could apply for benefits through social services and not have the system flag them/not get caught.

Some people really do not think, they just fly by the seat of their pants, as mom would've said.

You mean they COULDN'T get benefits because of skipping out on drug court? That's outrageous! Has the ACLU heard about this yet?

Seriously, though, this does surprise me.

I'm not seeing vehicles and people under the bridge...

[BBM]

What is a photic sneeze reflex?

When looking directly into sunlight makes you sneeze. I used to joke that I'm allergic to the sun because of that. Mom said my Dad had it too. It's genetic. :)

The fact that we now are talking about a different case and a different man in this thread is part of why I am no longer posting here except once or twice a day; I agree.

I can't follow two threads inside one thread. Especially when the "one thread" already moves so quickly. JMO

Same here. I have requested a sub-forum for this other case. I think that would make it easier for all of us.

[video=twitter;838729814030843904]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/838729814030843904[/video]

Or they were positoned in such a way which would indicate it was a planned event, as in a true SK type deal.

I'll wager that the manner with which the girls were left by the perp(s) was so horrifying, that LE won't reveal it, and may make an effort to conceal such evidence during a trial.

If I were on a jury related to this case, I would demand to see any and all evidence.

If that were true though, wouldn't you think LE would have been a little concerned about the safety of others, immediately following the discovery of the girls?

I have always been a bit puzzled by the statement they initially made:

"Police said they do not have any suspects in custody at this time, but they do not believe there is a threat to the community."

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...ty-german-and-abigail-williams-in-delphi/amp/

When looking directly into sunlight makes you sneeze. I used to joke that I'm allergic to the sun because of that. Mom said my Dad had it too. It's genetic. :)

Maybe your father comes from a family of cave dwellers. :)

I may have it, but mom always told me to "not look at the sun".

What do you guys make of this online comment?

(11 days ago):

<modsnip>

O.K. JJ007, the comment you posted was removed because it was cut and pasted directly from the site where you read it.
But, you are allowed to paraphrase the comment. So, tell us, what's the gist of it?

You mean they COULDN'T get benefits because of skipping out on drug court? That's outrageous! Has the ACLU heard about this yet?

Seriously, though, this does surprise me.

I don't think he tried. I told him that he was being stupid and should just turn himself in already. Finally as a Christmas gift to me, he did, on Christmas eve. The family stress was just too much. I would never call the ACLU for something like that, I reserved that for when they made him do solitary from Christmas til.. well to be honest, right now today still, with only one week out. 23 hours a day in lockup, one phone call per week, but at least in this county he gets to keep his mattress. The next county over made .. the other person in my life who went through this horrid addiction... roll up their mattress during the day and they could only sit on the metal coils or the cement floor. These were for the crimes of not showing up to probation to give a pee test (this also netted this person $10K bail which seemed terribly high to me considering the original crime was spray painting road signs), and getting punched in the face and refusing to say who did it. But this is not the thread to discuss things like this and I once again apologize for my tangents this morning. ETA: I'm going on self-imposed time out. If someone is arrested or anything major maybe someone will message me? thanks all.

Maybe your father comes from a family of cave dwellers. :)

Don't we ALL come from families of cave dwellers, one way or another, really?

He died when I was four of a sudden heart attack that may or may not have been influenced by the sun. My guess is no. (that's a joke. it definitely wasn't related to the sun. people with photic sneeze reflex do not have associated health issues. I don't want the snarkasm to confuse anyone.)

Quick question.....I don't believe it has been confirmed but....those clothes that were seen floating in the water.....have they actually been confirmed as clothes and if so, were they confirmed to be the girls' clothes? Or was it just some random trash or random pieces of clothing that may have been left behind by someone else who may have been fishing, hiking, etc?

Another thing that's strange to me, IIRC, I don't remember a lot being said about the way the bodies were found. Meaning, I don't remember them saying there was a lot of blood, etc. In fact, the little wording I do remember them using had many of us believing that they must have been strangled, perhaps, because it didn't sound like an otherwise gruesome crime scene. NOT TO DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED, of course!

So, having said that, why then do they (LE) make it sound as though the rest of the video is very gruesome? AGAIN, NOT to downplay being strangled or drowned (IF that is what happened), but for them to say that the video would give nightmares and not something they'd want others to see (sorry, I don't remember word for word what was said), you would think that they would have been killed in a more gruesome way........i.e., shot, bludgeoned to death, cut, etc. Know what I mean? Just........something seems off. Plus they made some sort of mention about the way they were placed or posed? I mean obviously they aren't telling us everything, but those things have been nagging me.

..and possible "Down the hill spot":

POI location, marker 3:55 ff

Down the hill, marker 4:53ff

Whoever did the videos, thank you very much. Next time please take a tape measure and place it on the bridge..;--)
[video=youtube;NJopmUgnMAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJopmUgnMAc[/video]
Bumping this for those wondering about walking across the bridge and the path on the SE side.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;838728845247250432]https://twitter.com/ISPVersailles/status/838728845247250432[/video]

I wish they would allow the recreation that independent feed did. It was so helpful, to me. I know it might not be exact, but he lined up certain things and showed how tall he was. In my opinion, bridge guy is not 6 feet. 6'3 is unusually tall. I dated a guy that was 6'4 and people constantly stared in awe. Bridge guy looks more like 5'10 stature, to me. Eh, just a guess opinion thing

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I am sooo behind! Each time I get caught-up, the real world calls and I am back to playing catch-up again. (I'm sure nobody else here is experiencing the same, right)? ;-)

Anyway, this may have already been addressed in a previous post, but Independent Feed (and Gray Hughes) both have YT channels.
IndependentFeed:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxIcsn3YD3D8zE_IaktX_Bw

Gray Hughes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn896xjjlOv5Uvk02FVHUKw

Hope that helps.

Crime scene tape is visible, marker 1:04 ff. MCS is very close to the water, and close to a very shallow spot of the creek! IMO the killer knows this area quite well!

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]
Bumping.

Thanks for the videos! I've fluctuated between thinking they crossed the creek and they crossed back over the bridge and were abducted on the north.

After seeing these videos, the hill at the end of the bridge and seeing how shallow the water is on the south side, I'm pretty convinced this is the path he took.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On Tuesday, Riley said police suspected foul play and were investigating the area where the bodies were found as a crime scene, the Indianapolis Star reported.

Riley said the suspicions arose because of “the way the bodies were found, that’s about all I can say at this time.”

According to police and family members, the girls phones pinged in multiple locations but were shut off shortly after they were reported missing.

I think our girls were posed, or made to look like a natural death (drowning etc)

But now I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps they were not driven to someplace else and brought back to the trail. ( cell phone pings all over town ) Or the had Libby's phone with him as he made his escape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the (sanitized definition: "perverted offender suspect") had enough time to do that. (MOO)

A total of 88 posts had to be unapproved, all talking about some random person on a FB group. Nobody bothered to use the Alert feature and ask if it was okay to discuss, and even concerns expressed by some of our more veteran WSers went unheeded.

The ONLY RSO Tricia authorized for discussion here was Justin Wildey.

In future, if you aren't certain whether or not you can discuss something, don't just go ahead and discuss it and wait for Mods/Admin to stumble across it. Ask via the Alert feature or through a personal message to Mods or Admin ... and wait for an answer.

Any more violations and Time Outs will be issued.

Thread is open again for posting.

bumping for those just coming online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members