IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they were positoned in such a way which would indicate it was a planned event, as in a true SK type deal.

I'll wager that the manner with which the girls were left by the perp(s) was so horrifying, that LE won't reveal it, and may make an effort to conceal such evidence during a trial.

If I were on a jury related to this case, I would demand to see any and all evidence.

They reveal everything at trial.

The jurors in the Joseph Duncan III trial are still traumatized by what they saw.

I had to look at those very long and hard before i saw a old 1970s box shaped pickup truck in the red box and a 1970s firebird type car with the hood open in the bottom one. they both look like junked vehicles, except more tha that IMO they look like cloud images. like when you see a shape in the clouds, except in this case it's in teh trees. But at least I finally do see those shapes and can finally understand where some people are getting this idea from.

I can't see fine detail but for those who can't see vehicles try looking for circular dark shapes that would be wheels and go from there.

I had to look at those very long and hard before i saw a old 1970s box shaped pickup truck in the red box and a 1970s firebird type car with the hood open in the bottom one. they both look like junked vehicles, except more tha that IMO they look like cloud images. like when you see a shape in the clouds, except in this case it's in teh trees. But at least I finally do see those shapes and can finally understand where some people are getting this idea from.
I don't see any cars, but there does appear to be someone standing under the bridge, between the 1st and 2nd rungs in the picture.
attachment.php

Attachments

• a59597326085010bf63cebb067580963.jpg
    a59597326085010bf63cebb067580963.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 813
I watched a video that traced the steps of the girls, I didn't know there is a long driveway (road) underneath the bridge. I wonder where that driveway starts at?

Does anyone know, how far NW one would have to go from the beginning of the bridge, to be able to go across to the right into the woods? If BG took them across that way before going down the hill, then if that is a long distance (say 100 yards), then he would be exposing himself to scrutiny yet again.

I still think the crime scene tape on the South side of the creek was there because he could have thrown the a gun, knife, cell phone all the way across the creek from the north side of it to the south side.

I still can't wrap my head around him or them crossing that creek.

I think the killer took the girls across the creek (to commit his horrible crime) because he had parked his car by the cemetery which is located ca 0.25 miles right behind where the bodies was found.

I think the killer took the girls across the creek (to commit his horrible crime) because he had parked his car by the cemetery which is located ca 0.25 miles right behind where the bodies was found.

Good thought because he would have had to make a quick getaway.

I am wondering if there is a way to use this alert feature on Tapatalk? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
Yes. Tap the post you are reporting and it will highlight (it goes blue on my phone) and you will see 3 dots in the right corner. When you click on them, one of the options will be report. Select it. Type over the default This is Spam with your concern and send.

HTH.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IMO, when you blow up an image you are going to see things that aren't really there. Pixels are tricky little devils.

I watched a video that traced the steps of the girls, I didn't know there is a long driveway (road) underneath the bridge. I wonder where that driveway starts at?
I have seen it reported that it is not a private driveway but a public road identified as N625W. I wish I could have asked one of our people that visited the area to try driving under the bridge.

attachment.php

Attachments

• N625W.jpg
    N625W.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 467
I don't see any cars, but there does appear to be someone standing under the bridge, between the 1st and 2nd rungs in the picture.
attachment.php

You literally circled a piece of the wood? How can someone be standing in a piece of wood?

Quick question.....I don't believe it has been confirmed but....those clothes that were seen floating in the water.....have they actually been confirmed as clothes and if so, were they confirmed to be the girls' clothes? Or was it just some random trash or random pieces of clothing that may have been left behind by someone else who may have been fishing, hiking, etc?

Another thing that's strange to me, IIRC, I don't remember a lot being said about the way the bodies were found. Meaning, I don't remember them saying there was a lot of blood, etc. In fact, the little wording I do remember them using had many of us believing that they must have been strangled, perhaps, because it didn't sound like an otherwise gruesome crime scene. NOT TO DOWNPLAY WHAT HAPPENED, of course!

So, having said that, why then do they (LE) make it sound as though the rest of the video is very gruesome? AGAIN, NOT to downplay being strangled or drowned (IF that is what happened), but for them to say that the video would give nightmares and not something they'd want others to see (sorry, I don't remember word for word what was said), you would think that they would have been killed in a more gruesome way........i.e., shot, bludgeoned to death, cut, etc. Know what I mean? Just........something seems off. Plus they made some sort of mention about the way they were placed or posed? I mean obviously they aren't telling us everything, but those things have been nagging me.

JMO but seeing or hearing anyone being murdered can't be a nice experience for anyone and I think most local officers have probably never dealt with such a case.

Please tell me we aren't going back to talking about seeing trucks,cars and people in that picture again.Please no.

Based on this video and where they show the L pic to have been taken on the bridge, roughly :48, I do not see any sort of road below as suggested previously where a car could drive down.

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Also, in this photo (in link below), you can see clearly the parts that were blown up on previous pages where someone made car outlines. IMO it is very clear that they are just shadows. From the trees. HOWEVER, there does seem to be some blurring (closer to the water) in that general location on the photos, but who knows what that means. Could be nothing.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpr...s-snapchat.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

You literally circled a piece of the wood? How can someone be standing in a piece of wood?

Now..now..no need to get snarky. I see a guy in light colored pants, dark jacket, looking up at the bridge. We all see different things, that's what makes us unique.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-2.jpg
    Capture-2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 692
Please tell me we aren't going back to talking about seeing trucks,cars and people in that picture again.Please no.

At least those thoughts are more believable than a poodle being in suspect's pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member